The Gang and Hero
19 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Ignited Flames

By TheManiacWithaCrazyImagination

Chapter 5

General P.O.V

Touya had now a limited time to work up plan for him and the others to survive in this world. So, he gathered the others in a secluded alley with plenty of exits if they needed to escape. They set up a makeshift table out of wood crates and chairs with plastic milk cartons.

He looked at the others as he started to formulate a plan of action,” Firstly, we need to find a place to live in that is nowhere near any villain hideout, syndicate, or gangs.” They all nodded at the reasonable statement, then Yuujin spoke up and said,” Maybe we could create our own gang.” The others thought about this and with further consideration they all agreed that it could help their reputation and further their plans for the safe haven.

Then Kai raised his hands as he spoke,” We also need a way to get consistent food and water and also a name for the gang.” They all agreed with that. The Chichi as we call him said,” what about The Outcasts?” We all looked at the youngest of the group and laughed. Touya in his laughter said.,” Chichi you genius.” The kid beamed at the praise as he laughed as well.

But the main issue was the food and water problem. They also need a more permanent home than the temporary alleyways they shelter in. So, in the next 5 months the 7 of them scouted, researched, and strived to make it possible.

In those months they began making a name for themselves as a young powerhouse gang of 7. On the streets they were known to be trustworthy but anyone who fought against them were either met with blue flames, axes made from blood, etc.

Though with that name started trouble with the police and local heroes. They made it out only because of their teamwork and knowing each other’s quirks the best. But there were some occasions where they were caught by a hero they were not prepared for. That hero’s name is erasure head.

Aizawa P.O.V

This troublesome job of mine is really getting on my nerves. I was on my way to cat café too. Why did they have to call me in at such a bad time (cue in anime tears)!? I just wanted to pet those adorable cats. Well life is unfair like that.

As I walked into the police station with my hero costume on, I immediately saw who called me over. “What was so important for me to come here on my way to the cat café lie detector (forgive me but I forgot his name so bear with me calling him a lie detector).” The man sighed. He had to be the worst cop in history for needing to bring an underground hero for this situation. He looked at me and said,” well we need your help dealing with a gang of 7 people.”

Aizawa was confused that this was what he was sighing about but let him continue anyway. He turned to the side flustered and said,” The gang’s name is The Outcasts, and the members consist of an 11-year-old as their oldest and a 5-year-old as the youngest.” I blinked for a few seconds before bursting out in laughter. Who would’ve thought that one of the hardest cases in his friend’s life is a gang full of children?

I looked at him while still wiping a tear said,” what kind of quirks do they have to make them that annoying.” He just chuckled as he listed out their quirks to me,” Well their leader seems to have a very powerful fire emitter quirk that allows him to conjure blue flames.” My eyes widened at that.

But my eyes were glued at the sad face my friend portrayed,” but it looks like the downside of his quirk is a weak constitution as he is reported to have nasty burn mark on his face making it a deadly purple, He has white hair that turns white at the tips and blue hair with a leather black coat, blue cargo pants, and black boots.”

I nodded at the detailed description and would be looking out for the leader. He then grabbed out a clipboard and flipped a page as the first one was the leader. He read out the report about the next kid,” The next one who seems to be 2nd in command, has a quirk that with a touch can destroy and reconstruct anything it touches.”

 I coughed up saliva as he said the kid’s quirk. There must be not obvious drawback as he flipped another page. The photo on the 2nd in command’s page was of a short brown-haired boy with yellow eyes. He had a ticked off expression as he read the next report,” The only girl in the gang has the most annoying quirk out of all of them because if we have a chance to follow her to their base of operations she just disappears without a trace!”

I chuckled and then asked him for the appearance of the dubbed annoying girl. “She has shoulder length white hair, purple eyes, and a black schoolgirl uniform with a scarf that hides her lower face.” The next ones where interesting as well.

They had two mutant type quirks in the gang as well as a boy who they suspect as quirkless. They also had two young children with a weapon quirk and a blood manipulation quirk. I now see why they call themselves outcasts. They have quirks that most people in society would bully them for or no quirk at all.

Now that I think about it, the only crimes they’ve committed was to start a gang and petty theft. They only had to do drastic thing if one of them were in danger. So, I looked at the lie detector and asked him where their base of operations is. And what kind of defenses are in there.

He sighed and said,” there is an abandoned warehouse across the street from here and their defenses are planned out by the 2nd in command, they have walkways that could collapse at any moment, an arial security system, with earpieces for each of them and at the center of them all is an impenetrable fortress that they can fire from with little to no damage to them.” As he sighed miserably and looked down at the floor.

Hehe looked like some troublesome kids have caused a lot of stress for him. Well, it’s not every day that some random kids with dangerous quirks make a gang together. I do have a sneaking suspicion that these kids aren’t really bad as people claim they are.

 

Author’s Note: Thank you for reading my fanfiction. I’m sorry for the delayed upload as there was an emergency that took place at my normal upload time. This emergency also gave me time to create of few more chapters than usual. Anyway, leave some comments or complaints so I can fix my writing in the future.

And with that said this is TheManiacWithaCrazyImagination signing off.

3