The Warehouse and Truth
21 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Ignited Flames

By TheManiacWithaCrazyImagination

Chapter 6

 General P.O.V

It was a cold early morning in mustafu and the citizens were either sleeping, preparing for their morning workout, or if you were Pro hero ErasureHead, than you were scouting out the building of a gang full of kids.

The gang of outcasts seem to be a bunch of kids just trying to survive in this messed up world. But when authorities caught wind of a couple of children using their quirks to fend off local heroes? They needed to snuff them out at their beginnings or move them to their side.

The Hero association was leaning towards the ladder as the thought of making them tools for their “perfect society” was too tempting. That “perfect society” also created a society where heroes were so worshiped that when there was someone in need and is frantically calling for help and no hero was there to save them?

That same society looked away and say, “don’t worry a hero will come to help you.” Like what kind of bullshit is that!? This is exactly why the outcasts were made. To help those who’re in need but have no one else to help them because of society’s reliance on heroes.

The only good thing that this society created was the few pillars of true heroism. Those self-sacrificing motherfuckers who put on themselves to help people when no one is around to praise them for their feats but actually care about the people that they are saving.

One of those pillars was the same hero hunting down the outcasts. The only difference is that he was going to help them than catch them. So, with that in mind he headed out of his hiding spot, raised hands in the air and stood there waiting for them to capture him.

Touya P.O.V

Today was going as usual, boring. Looking at these cameras every 4 hours and switching shifts is tiring. So. when I saw a man that looked like a hobo, stand-up and walk-in front of the camera, look straight at it, then raise his hands waiting for something?

My curiosity was peaked. So, I radioed in my peculiar friend patiently waiting at the front of the building to the other’s. “This is burnt chicken nugget here reporting that a man looking like a hobo is surrendering himself at the front of the building.” I hear the telltale sign of another person on the line as the voice of Talon came to my ears,” roger that,”

After Talon brought him in, the other members gathered as they surrounded the man with their quirks activated. I calmed them down with a gesture of my hand and looked at the hobo looking man straight at his face. He tensed at my gaze a little bit and activated his quirk as a reflex as his hair floated up and his eyes going from a black obsidian to a crimson red.

I felt something had went missing from me and when I looked at my hand, as I tried to activate my quirk, but it never did. My eyes narrowed as I slowly lifted my head at him as I connected the dots. “The quirk, the eyes, the floating hair, and the hobo looking hero costume.” I made a curt bow as I lifted my head at him revealing my vicious smirk,” hello ErasureHead the name’s Touya.”

The others just looked at me surprised that I let him know my name. The whole time we were doing this gang thing I only stated my nickname as a burnt chicken nugget. So, I’m sure they’re surprised that I revealed my name.

Then ErasureHead hit me with a bombshell of question,” no last name?” I looked to the floor as memories started to assault my head. Then the tears came down and then the startling laughter as I covered my eyes with my bangs.

I then said,” We are the outcasts.” I stretched my arms out wide as I continued my sappy speech that I couldn’t just keep inside,” We are the one’s that society overlooked and our family names means nothing to them, but for us it is our lifeline or the thing that they left us that makes us still retain our humanity.”

General P.O.V

The tense atmosphere tripled after Touya’s Statement. The only person to be unaffected was Touya himself. ErasureHead was just looking at him with sad eyes but with no pity held in him. He knew that people like the outcasts would only think bad of him if he showed pity for them.

Tsukauchi (I finally remembered his name) meanwhile was at the police station trying to find the identities of the 7 kids. There was DNA and fingerprint evidence on all of the gang members. So, he sent them to the lab for further investigation into the identities of these troublemaking kids.

He was waiting for the lab reports when the phone rang. He quickly answered it as the person over the phone began to talk.” The lab results you requested us to examine is completed,” the person on the other side of the phone paused as he checked the results again.” You might not like the results. “He thought about this and said,” Send over the results on paper to find out if I’ll like it or not.”

Meanwhile, at the warehouse Shota was thinking of ways to help these clearly broken kids. He then decided to figure out why they started the gang in the first place as that would be the most logical place to start. So, he spoke up and said," why... why did you start this gang." The others just looked at him with grim looks on their faces as they turned to their leader. Silently questioning him if they should tell him.

Touya gave them the affirmative and they quickly turned their attention to the hero. Shota was staring at them patiently waiting for his question to be answered. Touya looked at him with his light blue fiery eyes. He opened his mouth to speak and next words shocked the hero greatly.


Author's note: Im back from my writers block. Believe me when I say I was stumped on this chapter so it might seem to be all over the place. Thank you for reading my fanfic This is TheManiacWithaCrazyImagination signing off.

2