Chapter 82: Motherly Matters and Merges
278 3 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

And so, more spoiling comes for Daniel between Viviane and Mary.

However...

"Hrmm..."

Stripped and escorted to his bedroom, the young man in question reorients his gaze away from his irritable partner, who presses his mouth over her left nipple and coats his tongue with her excessively sweet breast milk. While that happens, his elder slime mother buries his crotch between her breasts, comforting an erection that disappears into her cool, gelatinous body.

"Um...Mary, shouldn't you ease up with him?" Viviane asks, unable to focus on massaging her son while the two artists are at odds in front of her.

The British artist harrumphs, gripping Daniel's head tightly while maintaining her narrowed eyes at him. "No way! This form of discrimination must be addressed, isn't that right, love?"

Daniel gulps, ingesting more of the artist's overbearing sweetness. Upon closing his eyes, he conceals his face further into her breast.

"Hey, don't you hide from me!"

Sha sha sha!

In the background, Mary's annoyance is highlighted by Anne's cooking in the kitchen. The younger slime mother insisted that dinner be served before her motherly supporters merge for the first time. Given the uncertainty surrounding another fusion, Daniel would have been grateful for the opportunity to mentally prepare. Except, he is unsure whether this situation is relaxing.

Despite his feelings, Daniel pulls away with a pop and clears his throat. "Okay, listen...I honestly see no discrimination here. Words can't fully describe how I love you all the same."

Mary snorts, her rigid smile widening. "Words, huh? Right, so I guess there's no problem if you called me 'Mummy' like you similarly did with Viviane over the phone. After all, what's the harm since we know you love us?"

Yes, that's what this "discrimination" is about.

Laughing stiffly, Daniel tries to give his most sincere smile. "Why would I call you like those Egyptian dead? Honestly, Mary...I mean, Mum, I think of you more highly than that."

Squinting, Mary's leans her head over him, shadowing his face.

"Looove...stop with the bullshit."

Recoiling, Daniel's mouth zips as fast as he pales. He shivers, watching his excuse swirl into the void of her increasingly dark eyes.

Motherhood is unexpectedly scary.

Swallowing, he retreats again into her breast, wondering what more he can do to get through to her. The last thing he needs to do is expose this matter to Anne, and he shudders at the thought on how his first slime mother would react.

Taking in his silence, Mary sighs and relaxes her hold against him. "Fine. You want to play hard, is that it?"

"Mmmph!" Daniel rejects, half-weeping in his mind.

Is his acknowledgment of her being part of this strange mother club not enough?

"It's one word. Call me Mummy once and I'll forgive you."

Surely, there's some way to appease his girlfriend's inherited maternal appetite.

"Mu—mmy."

However, Daniel doesn't have a clue what that could be.

Twitching, Mary forces another slow breath. Apparently, a different approach is needed.

"Jeez, stubborn till the end. Does Mummy matter that little to her baby?" she asks more gently.

Goosebumps rise to the maternal desire lacing with her accent. Against better judgment, he peeks out from her breasts before his breath hitches to the sad curl of her lips.

Catching him, she tilts her head and pouts further, brushing through fingers through his head. "Love, why have you gotten so cold with me? No matter what, you're still our baby, you know?"

"..."

"Hehe, you were so cute when you called me 'Mama', Daniel. Why have you gotten so cold with me?"
"Urgh, Mom, stop it! I'm not a baby anymore."
"Oh, my star, you'll always be my baby."

"That's not fair," Daniel mutters, turning his head away with a frown.

Humming, Mary closes her eyes and simply smiles. She knows exactly what she's doing.

Groaning, the artist rolls his own before looking up, facing her steadily. As much as he wants to, he can't half-ass this either or else she'll never let go.

He takes a deep breath, then...

"I love you, Mummy."

Freezing, the ebony artist has to blink a few times at the unexpected concession. When it finally hits her, she melts and cradles him closer, tears brimming in her eyes. "Oh, love...Yes, that sounds so perfect!"

Coughing, Daniel breaks away from her gaze while his face reddens like a tomato. It's a small sacrifice, however, as he nestles into her breasts. "I'm...I'm only saying it once. Honestly..."

"My child...I'm truly disappointed."

Flinching at Viviane's sudden remark, Daniel feels his cock being squeezed further by her chest. His forehead creases before unsteadily returning his attention to her.

To his horror, her puffed-up face greets him.

"Oh, please no..."

Unaffected by the plea, Viviane huffs. "Y-you...you never said it to me in person! I didn't expect my child to actually give in to Mary, but now..."

Groaning, Daniel sits up from Mary's lap and slaps a hand over his face. He doesn't miss the tiny smirk crossing his counterpart's face, but he can't deal with the floodgates she opened.

With no resistance left to give, he exhales slowly and drops his hand from his face to the silver slime's head.

"Okay, fine. I love you too, M-mommy."

'I'm actually dying,' he thinks, his lips crooked.

Clueless to his trouble, the elder slime breaks into a gasp. Part crying and part squealing, she slides closer into him, wrapping her arms around his waist. This causes his crotch to fully submerge into her squishy being, much to his pleasure.

"A-ah! Mother, w-wait, I'm..."

"Uuuaah! Mommy loves you too! I'm sorry for killing you!"

"Y-you're still on about that?! You know that wasn't me. Now, please loosen up or else I..."

"Or else, what?"

Everyone stiffens as the room is cut to silence by an additional presence. Of course, it has to be Anne, who holds a large spoon in her hand while wearing an apron.

It appears dinner is ready, but looking at her strained smile and closed eyes, Daniel already feels his appetite fleeing.

"Ahaha...M-mama?"

...

..

.

After making amends with his mothers, Daniel finishes dinner with just a tiny bit of pride gone due to his appeasement. Reflected in his absent gaze, however, he's not blind to the smiles on their faces. He figures the cringe he inflicted on himself was worth it.

...

Like hell. He must be careful from now on.

"By the way," Mary begins, drawing his attention. "I know you agreed to visit Rachel on Saturday, but do remember that I'll be picking up my uncle from the airport too."

Daniel twists his lips to the side, then rubs his neck. "Worst case, I'll have to push back on the date, although...she'll really be on my ass if I do that. In any case, she hasn't sent Anne and I any specific time yet."

Anne giggles. "She's gotten a lot more assertive than I remembered."

"That's an understatement. Regardless, we'll play by ear depending on how things go."

Daniel then pauses, and shifts to Mary and Viviane. "Do you two really have to combine?"

He already knows the answer.

"Yes!"

Both of them chirp at the same time, their eyes shimmering as they stand from their chairs. They're so resolute that Daniel opens his mouth, but can't find words to try dissuading them.

Slumping, he resigns his fate over another heated night.

"Now that's settled, let's get going!" Mary roars, raising her fist. Since everyone is already naked except for Anne, the eager artist doesn't delay sliding behind Viviane, wrapping one hand across her stomach and the other across slime's hand.

Viviane's eyes soften. "Ah, you're so eager, Mary~"

Shlick...

"Hehe, so are you!"

Mary effortlessly sinks into the elder slime's back, their arms being the first to attach. She wiggles their fingers, embracing the inner goo connecting deeply to her cells like Anne had done before. Despite the familiar tingle, she holds her squeal and eases her chin onto her partner's shoulder, allowing their individual contours to emerge slightly before snapping to one another with ease.

Slick...

With their chests aligned, Viviane opens up her legs, sliding across her darker host's half. She feels Mary's wetness immediately as she connects with her twitching entrance, eager to be one and share many pleasures together. Admittedly, the lake dweller held some doubts whether the British girl would be compatible.

Well, it should've been guaranteed given how easily Anne and Mary merged, but to experience it for the first time is a little different from Daniel. That, of course, is beyond simply role and gender.

"Viviane..."

Mary croaks, her body twitching as half of her face slides into Viviane's head. Their lips align, almost like a kiss to their shared love for each other.

More so, a shared love for their boyfriend and son.

"Mmph...Ooomph..."

Their groans mix into each other as Viviane quickly loses her features, becoming a clean canvas across the artist's face. In turn, Mary's outline momentarily stretches forward as she feels her individuality fading away. Like with Anne, the two pound with optimism as they become someone new—someone stronger.

Yet, as the two resolve themselves to be one, Anne and Daniel watch, seated with wide, unblinking eyes. Unable to turn away from the gooey process, Anne finally opens her mouth, shivering.

"Uwaa...this... is actually horrifying! Is this how it looked for me and Mary?"

Daniel thins his lips, shuffling in his chair. He wishes he could feel more amused.

"Well, I'm glad you're aware of it now, at least."

Appreciate the patience! Busier matters have been getting in the way, as usual.

3