50. Self Discovery
2.9k 40 124
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
So this chap is new territory for me since it's Astaria finally paying attention to her new body while getting used to female hygiene. ngl, this was a pain to research lol. now I wouldn't exactly call 18+ since there is no sexual stuff, but it sort of touches sex ed and Astaria learning to take care of her body.

 

Astaria slipped out of the bathrobe and hung it up on the ornate hook next to the towel rack, untied her shorts and kicked them to the side, then tentatively stepped into the large white freestanding bath.

Thankfully it was at a near perfect temperature for her, hot enough that the heat quickly sank into her skin while not scalding. She gently lowered herself down, the warm water instantly helping her relax both physically and mentally. For a few short moments she just lay there enjoying the heat, then mentally motivated herself to start cleaning her body.

The first thing she noticed was that her previous soaps and shower gels had been replaced by either Hilda or Harold. She didn’t particularly care at this moment in time, her first step was to figure out what to use where. The first item she picked up was a still wrapped sensitive skin beauty bar. No matter which way she looked at it, it was a bar of soap. She could understand from a marketing perspective why they decided to make the name so overly complicated without even using the word ‘soap’ in its description, but as someone with no experience, she felt it was quite convoluted.

Unwrapping the bar, she started on her forearm, wiping the bar of soap along her skin. It was then she had a revelation, usually the soap would bubble up and cling to the hairs that used to grow on her arms, yet this was not happening. She realised that she had no hair growing from her arms, so she checked her stomach and legs, finding none there either. Bracing herself, she leant forward and for the first time had a look at her vagina. It was, like everywhere else, hairless, and looked from what she could see quite discrete. Her lips were quite flat meaning that she wouldn’t be presenting a camel toe should she wear anything too tight, and the rest remained hidden. Leaning back, Astaria let out a breath she hadn’t realised she was holding.

It didn’t matter too much to her how she looked down there, at least for now, but she was inwardly thankful there was nothing that could cause her further embarrassment, blown out of proportion by the god's antics. Astaria proceeded to clean the majority of her skin, slightly blushing when she reached her breasts as she carefully washed them while enjoying the satisfying feeling she had felt in the inn before.

Knowing that there were likely different products for the remaining areas of her face and genitals, she left them for now and put the soap to one side, looking at the bottles of shampoo and conditioner. She first had experience with washing a woman’s hair when she had first got intimate with a girl back at school, and they had showered together afterwards. At first, she had only used the shampoo in her apparent blatant ignorance, so had been thoroughly instructed on how to take care of women’s hair.

The girl was an absolute handful which was part of the reason their relationship didn’t last more than a month, however, she had learnt a lot from it. Astaria lathered her hair up with shampoo, working it through the golden strands from their roots down to their tips. Thoroughly rinsing her hair out with the showerhead, she repeated the process but with the conditioner this time. She then tied her hair up with a bit of trouble so the conditioner could do its job, Astaria read on the bottle that she needed to leave it in her hair for 1 to 5 minutes, she moved on to the next bottle she didn’t recognise.

It was a bottle of women’s daily intimate wash. Reading the information on the bottle, she realised that her earlier assessment was correct, and this was to clean her womanhood. Astaria mentally shuddered as the term ‘womanhood’ went through her mind but refocused herself. She had made good progress and she refused to stop now.

Following the instructions on the bottle, Astaria stood up, gently lathering some of the special daily wash onto her hands and started by rubbing herself over the top of the region. For the first time, gently spread her lower lips, careful not to get any of the soap inside of her as warned by the instructions. She imagined this was somewhat equivalent to washing under her foreskin, just far more sensitive and prone to irritation. Having completed her gentle wash, she awkwardly spread her legs and used the shower head to thoroughly rinse the area. She would make a point to do some research on this later so as not to cause herself any issues from her ignorance in the future.

Once again sinking down into the water, she let out a deep breath. She didn’t exactly know what to expect, but the washing process had been far less arousing than she had partially expected. She did get a shock similar to when touching the tip of her penis when her finger accidentally brushed her clitoris, but she did not turn instantly horny like she was concerned about.

With the most major of all her concerns now past, she moved on to the bottle of face wash. It was a small bottle of moisturising face wash, so she wet her face and started gently rubbing the wash over her skin.

With the required 5 minutes having passed, Astaria let down her hair as she rinsed it. With its length, she had managed to get conditional all down her back, so she leaned forward and rinsed her hair again, tying it up to greater success now the conditioner was out, and she rinsed off her back again. Happy with the results, she reached over and grabbed a towel, carefully trying to get the worst of the water out of her hair.

Content that her hair was mainly damp and not soaking wet, she wrapped the towel around her body, covering everything essential as she moved before the mirror and noticed another bottle next to a small glass bowl. Inside the bowl was a couple of hairbands and Astaria instantly realised it was Hilda responsible for all the feminine hygiene products. Internally making a note to thank her later, Astaria pulled out one of the bands and tied her hair up into a clumsy loose bun, the now carefully washed hair slightly sparkling in the light.

Noticing this small detail, Astaria let her thoughts wander as she applied the moisturiser from the bottle to her face. No body hair and hair that has far more lustre to it than regular hair. She stared at herself in the mirror intensely, then noticed her irises. She moved in closer to examine them in more detail. This was her first real examination of her eyes, and she first made note of their pink hue. It was not a vibrant pink, but the colour was quite distinctive. She also noticed as she got closer to the mirror, small golden streaks in her irises that were only noticeable when you looked close enough. Still clueless about her race that remained ambiguous, she sighed, washing the excess moisturiser off her hands as she unwrapped the towel and finished drying her body off.

Having successfully survived her first real tribulation as a woman, she put on the bathrobe that was still too large for her and walked over to the bed where a small pile of clothes was sat. On the top of the pile were a white set of simple panties and a bra, how Roxanne had managed to guess her sizes she didn’t know, but she hoped her estimates were correct. Slipping on the panties was simple, the bra however took a little more effort. Taking one off a woman was easy enough, putting one on herself? Not so much.

She had somewhat become used to the feeling of having female underwear on from the last couple of days inside the game. The panties had at first felt quite weird since she had always worn boxer briefs which were like shorts, instead of the similar regular briefs which were effectively the male version of panties, so the feeling of fabric only covering a smaller region had felt quite foreign. The lack of her manhood made becoming familiar with the new underwear a little easier since the edges of the fabric were not getting trapped between her thigh and testicles.

Eventually, she managed to get all the hooks clipped in and realised that her flexibility was far greater than when she was a man as she could reach around to her back far easier than before. So far all of her movements were within the confines of her previous flexibility, so she had neither the thought nor taken the time to experiment, something she made a point to do later. The increased flexibility her body now had could be quite helpful when fighting, but she would need to focus on keeping her balance.

The next garment was a simple black spaghetti strap top, something that was fairly comfortable but exposed more of the skin around her shoulders and neck than she was used to. With her top now on, she pulled out a pair of denim skinny jeans. Thankful for a relatively familiar item, she spent some time trying to properly fit into them, the main issue being around her hips and ass, the jeans clearly being just a bit too small for her. Either way, she managed to get into them, and finally picked up the hoody. Deciding to wait until her hair was properly dried before putting it on to prevent it from becoming damp, Astaria moved over to the mirror placed in the corner of her room.

 

Shoutout to the Patreon supporters: Jaren475, dean dexter, Iobe I, travis thinnes, Goliat342, jeremy, pancake_23489, Shrui, Kaouenn, Andy65pr, Shilmizta, Paradox, Britney Fletcher, Hagen Bishop, BerserkMango1, AsteriaZ, PotatoJackie, Alex _, Alex Smith, John Doe, Krimson Fox, Miles Carlson, Theredscare77, Matty, Lynx of Chaos, j0ntsa, Kristan Games, Miles, Lucy, clone trooper, and Aaron Hall.

 

So, yeah, very new territory for me as I mentioned at the top, and ngl, it was fucking awkward to write ahah. I'm glad I'm the only one with access to my PC, my search history would have been... questionable at best to anyone looking at it XD

But yeah, trying to make this as realistic as possible was a right pain. Back when I posted the poll about 18+ content, a few of you recommended some... 'research material' I could read, and while it will be helpful later on, for writing a chapter like this it was not, I mean she would be climaxing by just having a bath if I followed some other novels logic XD

So yeah, I had to delve into unfamiliar territory to get the answers to questions most women would scoff at since it is common knowledge, as well as having to make a few assumptions here and there. But either way, let me know how I did, I hope I managed to get this as realistic as I hope I did.

Thanks for reading and see you in the comments or next chap!

 

If you want to join the discussion about Caelus Online, click here to join my Discord!
 
Click here to read +5 chapters ahead on my Patreon!
 
Proof Reader: Aegis_Of_The_Void

 

 

 

 

 

124