Chapter 41: Pervert!
293 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The reason why there was no sleeping gas effect on Nuwa's body because she was already prepared. Though it was for the 'sh*t fragrance pouch', but she somewhat became lucky.

Well, it was reasonable since she was also a victim of King Lin's greatest creation, "shit *cough*, odor attack". Nuwa shivered of thinking what happened to her back then.

That was such a horrifying experience! For an entire week, Nuwa suffered from extreme stomachache. Welp, the bomb's aftereffect was sort of unpredictable, she heard from other victims that they also suffered from different types of diseases.

'What a terrifying object!' she murmured.

Overall, Nuwa had no intention of undergoing the same experience EVER again.

As a result, before leaving the carriage, Nuwa tightly covered her mouth and nose with a thick cotton cloth. For a guaranteed precaution, she also covered her nostrils so that she wouldn't have to inhale the poisonous odor. Since her face was covered by the wedding veil, nobody doubted her intentions.

Who knew that her precautions could help her to remain conscious!

Nuwa looked at the bandits' crowd; most of their faces were also covered with clothes. However, there were also some exceptions. For example, the two bandits that guarded her up until now.

She curiously peeked at the wound face's back, who was now standing beside her with a smile.

'Why he is not using anything? Is there any secret!' She wondered.

Nuwa recalled that compared to the scary face's constant threatening attitudes; wound face behaved nicely to her. Most of her previous questions were also replied by him, so, a sprout of hope growth in Nuwa's heart.

"When will they wake up, Mister?"

The wound face diverted his attention on Nuwa's sudden soft, childish like voice. His mood actually got better after observing Ruo Xie's unbelievable defeat including, the glimpse of his legendary boss's back. He was sure that his people become rich today; they didn't need to suffer for a long time. As a result, he didn't mind answering Nuwa.

It never came across to his mind that right then this seemingly harmless, pitiful girl was actually a wolf in sheep's cloth who was going to turn his life into huge chaos that his own people would execrate him...

"A few days later." Wound face answered in a soft voice.

'Woah! He isn't rude!'

Nuwa laughed inwardly when loudly sat on the ground. The wound face almost jumped on fright on Nuwa's abrupt actions. Her fall was so dramatic as if, her soul left from her body in fear. She looked defeated and pitiful, her body was slightly trembling as if she was silently crying. Tucking down a corner of the wound face's robes, Nuwa started to plead.

"P-Please don't kill them, Mister."

Seeing Nuwa's sorry state, the wound face became flabbergastered.

'What should I do? This rich miss is annoying as hell!'

"Stop!" He roared.

Nuwa flinched for a second for his sudden outburst. 'Did he notice?'

Obviously, Nuwa was acting. She wanted to sit on the floor because it would be difficult if she attacked the wound face when he was cautiously guarding her. Nuwa was sure she would be knocked out by the moment he senses her unusual movements.

She wanted him to be off guarded around her. Yes, her plans had already proceeded and her first target was him. However, she wanted to finish him silently and sneakily. As a result, she worryingly looked at the wound face's troubled expression.

However, she breather a sigh of relief after listening to him.

"I forbid you to cry."

"Wu-wu-wu-wu..." Taking out a sharp needle, Nuwa made noises as if she was crying in agony.

"I said don't cry."

"Wu-wu-wu-wu...."

The wound face helplessly ordered when touching his forehead. The more he forbade Nuwa to cry, the louder her voice was becoming. He felt a tinge of headache was coming from her annoying voice.

He wanted to knock off Nuwa by pressing her acupuncture points but hesitate. Howbeit, since their boss hadn't ordered anything, he didn't want to make her unconscious.

As a result, with a soothing voice, he started to coax Nuwa as if she was a five-year-old kid.

"Hush! We won't do anything to them. So stop crying."

He didn't want to use force on a delicate, fragile girl like Nuwa; though he kept it as his last option. Looking at Nuwa's wedding dress, the wound face suddenly felt guilty thinking that they had indeed wronged Nuwa.

Sigh!

But what could they do? This was the only means of their survival.

As a result, he started persuading Nuwa.

Nuwa grinned evilly under her veil.

"Why everyone is covering their face?"

Nuwa innocently stuttered after understanding that things were started going according to her plans.

The wound face brimmed in delight. He was exhausted. He wasn't used coaxing girls. As a result, he breathed a sigh of relief believing that everything had finally settled down. Nuwa might have finally diverted her attention and stopped crying. For him, these good for nothing rich young misses were such a huge pain in the ass. He never bore good impressions on rich girls' who only knew how to be spoiled.

"It's for preventing them from sleeping."

"The reason why there is no sleeping gas effect on you is that your veil." He also added when pointing at Nuwa's veil.

"Is that so? Ah! Then mister, why you haven't used any cloth?" Nuwa asked curiously.

"Heh... Heh... It won't have any effect on me since I'm already used to it." Wound face answered proudly.

Nuwa was shocked at his response. She wondered, just how long they have been using these precious sleeping gas!

The wound face suddenly turned stiff as if he realized something. With a cold voice, he threatened, "No more questions."

Nuwa understood the wound face wouldn't answer her anymore as she saw him standing up and walked a bit far. So, she stopped pestering him with bombarding questions. Actually, all these times, Nuwa was buying wound face's time to gradually get used to her presence. This would grow the chance of her mission's success. And the time had finally riped.

The wound face was willingly avoiding conversation. Nuwa kept following his movements, she prayed, that the wound face grew less vigilant and neglect her presence.

Deity finally listened to her prayers as the wound face finally became distracted as he absentmindedly stares at the crowd of his people. Without making him aware, Nuwa slowly tiptoedly walked behind the wound face. There was a sharp needle in her hand.

The would face suddenly felt chills behind his back. He sensed someone's presence behind him so, he instantly turned his head. But alas! He was late. How could Nuwa miss such a golden opportunity that she was painstakingly working on!

After all, she was waiting for this opportunity.

The sharp needle pierced through the wound face's neck and pressed his vital acupuncture points which instantly made his body paralyzed. With a horror striking expression, he looked at Nuwa as his eyes were popping out as if, he'd seen a ghost.

He was so wrong on judging the demoness!

He was about to fall on the ground but Nuwa instantly caught hold on him and dragged his body into the jungle.

She mercilessly pushed his body on the floor as if he was a rice sack.

"Sorry for being rude but this lady shall never go this far if you hadn't harm my people first."

Nuwa said with a cold domineering voice as she started tearing off his robe. The bandits' group was too far from their destination. There was no way they'd figure out her plans anytime soon so, she wanted to handle wound face silently.

The poor paralyzed man pitifully looked at Nuwa. He cursed her inwardly. He finally realized, behind the fake petite facade, Nuwa was totally a demon queen of evil schemes. All these times, she was playing tricks with him!

Loathingly, he looked at her. However, the next moment his furious face turned red like a tomato. Then replaced with shyness. SHE WAS REMOVING HIS CLOTHES!!!

'What was she up to now? Was she going to eat me up?'

Nuwa noticed his peculiar gazes. Realizing what he might be thinking, she frowned in disgust.

"You dirty old hag! Stop thinking indecent things. I've no interest in an ugly man like you."

With the piece of wound face's robe, Nuwa firstly tied up his limbs then his mouth. Maybe she felt a bit of pity as she also covered his nose.

Nuwa was actually hesitating if she should disguise or not. The bridal gown was just too heavy and eye-catching. It was so difficult to walk. With that flashy bright red dress, it was impossible to escape under so many watchful eyes. She could be easily discovered by others.

As a result, Nuwa pondered if she should exchange her outfit with the wound face or not.

Pondering, Nuwa's odd gaze fell on the pitiful man's remaining clothes; who was shivering under her feet.

The would face didn't know actually how lucky he was than the rest of people. He saw Nuwa inserting a piece of cloth into his nose.

'Yuck! This perverted girl! What kind of fetish was that!'

Noticing the murderous glare adding with the fact of unhidden disbelieve and disgusts in the wound face's eyes, Nuwa hissed in a low voice,

"You are not my type."

"...And... I'm not a pervert!"

[Note: Unedited chapter.]

8