Chapter 6 Physical Trainer: Mrs. Lazuli
721 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

At Orange Star School...

"Let's go.. don't tell me a little bit of stretching had caused you all to grow haggard?" Sharpner chided his classmates after they had all come to relax, following a heavy workout from Android 18. "Hahaha.. what a wuss!!" 

While he was busy rallying his mates, Gohan sat down with his rapidly breathing friend. "What's with that cold attitude, my man? She was so charming while talking to you... what's with the aloof countenance.. how am I supposed to approach her?" 

Gohan chuckled, having come to admire Kent's conviction for his cause. "I told you already. Except for those who she already knows closely, people find it extremely hard to approach her. It's not like she is deliberately making that face, that's just how Android 18... I mean Mrs. Lazuli is." 

"My God.." Erasa, who had been intently focused on the two boys ever since they cut her off from the conversation, finally figured out their plans after continuing to eavesdrop. Olivia beside her had a big smile on her face as she sat on the grassy ground, slightly out of breath. 

"Told you it must be about girls. Even my boy is the same. He will share everything with me, except anything related to girls." She parted her words of wisdom. "In that regard, it seems they trust only the male gender." 

"But.." Erasa found it hard to put her thoughts into words. Going after girls is still understandable, but these idiots were coordinating to go after their physical training instructor herself. 

"Let's not think too much about it... Every guy has a crush on his teacher." Olivia added, finding her friend was still having a hard time in coming to terms with reality. "Are you telling me it's prevalent?" 

The two girls gossiped in a soft voice, making sure nobody else heard them. "It must be. One thing I am sure of is our bodies are most valuable in their eyes only when we reach maturity.. i.e. after our thirties." Erasa was like a little girl, eager to learn from her senior. 

"There was even a term for it I read somewhere over the net... it was.. yeah... I guess it's called a milf." Having never heard that term before, Erasa scratched her head, puzzled. However, her eyes opened wide and she grew flustered like a kid when Olivia went on to explain the acronym to the younger girl directly in her ears. 

"Goodness gracious..." Her face was red, and Erasa shook her head as if trying to wipe the dirty term from her memory. Olivia laughed out loud. "I am sure most of them are fascinated by the older ones." While she said that, she noticed a lonesome boy from the corner of her eyes, her mind filled with inexplicable thoughts.

On the other side, Gohan was offered to play the baseball game his classmates had organized. Though since Kent was unable to play after he was made to do extra workouts by Android 18, Gohan chose to accompany his friend. 

Apart from Kent, there was another reason he dropped the offer. Currently, he had not practiced how much of his strength can be let out. While he had learned how to shake hands with normal humans without harming them, a competitive game of sports was a different ballgame altogether. 

Not to mention, there was Videl, Mr. Satan's daughter, keeping a close eye on him. He can't let himself slip. Recalling the bank robbery in the morning, he will have to try and track down the girl who saw his face. 'Hopefully, if I can talk to her..' 

"Do you think I can start a conversation with a gift of some kind?" Cutting off his thought came Kent's obsession with Android 18. "Hm.." Gohan rubbed his thumb on his chin. "Wait a minute... That might just work." The shine in his eyes was real and it made Kent equally excited. "Tell me more brother...!!" 

Gohan deliberated for a while but considering he was just trying to help out a friend maybe it wasn't as bad as his morality compass was making it out to be. "Ahn... I mean, Mrs. Lazuli truly has an eye for.. how do I put it.. something exotic." 

Android 18 was the most materialistic woman in Gohan's view. She didn't possess an unworldly temperament like her fellow martial artists. This was truly the best bet Kent had and even landed into a conversation with Android 18 if his luck doesn't run out. 

"Oh.." Kent stroked the back of his head, admiring the side visage of the blonde lady with a tempered body with all the right curves. She sat on the bench, the boy can visualize her cushiony bottom. And although her black half-jacket blocked the view of her breasts, Kent had high expectations for those as well. 

He inspected the bright jewelry piece on her neck as well two costly-looking bangles on her wrists. While he didn't find any other gemstones on her, he truly got great inspiration from Gohan's counsel. "I understand now.." 

Muttering those words, Kent was forced to scatter away his gaze when Mrs. Lazuli jerked her head in his direction almost akin to an apparition. "Damn she is scary...." "Ahahaha.." Gohan had a good laugh at the expense of his friend. 

Kent's shenanigans had Gohan thoroughly gripped. Whether the boy passes or fails mattered less, now even he wanted him to at least give it a try. "How in the world are you going to talk to her if a single glance threw you off your comfort zone?" 

"Hmph.." Kent was a little red with embarrassment, keeping his head down until Mrs. Lazuli was done looking in his direction. "That's such a bookish thing to say, my man. I am taking things slow, that's all." Gohan just chortled even harder, enjoying his time with the intriguing specimen of a lovesick teenager. 

At Gohan's house...

Chichi was still bent over her kitchen counter with master Roshi's face buried between her perky bottom. A faint yet amorous spattering sound can be heard from underneath her. That was master Roshi's tongue lavishly lapping onto her steamy pussy not much unlike a dog. 

The matron of the house had a hunch already that she will not be able to hold on for too long under the relentless attack of this old geezer. Even so, she must have underestimated her own sexual desperation in these circumstances. 

Busy with preparations for Gohan's first day at high school, she didn't find the time to relieve herself with the gadget. This meant she was in the best state of plucking by master Roshi. Most of her initial wavering was gone now, all that was left in her mind was the primal desire to be bred. It mattered not who did it, she just required a real cock in her spasming snatch. 

Fresh juices trickled from her, greedily slurped by the diligent old guy. Roshi's small frame came in handy to properly get under Chichi and enjoy sucking on her wet labia. 

In addition to his mouth, master Roshi had even employed his digits with her pussy. Along with eating her out, the experienced man was rapidly poking his fingers in the sloppy hole. "aaaahhh... Fucckk..." Chichi broke out in curses, vaginal discharge gushing out of her like a broken dam failing to hold back a surging river. 

That was all the indication master Roshi required to know that Chichi was ready to mate. Gulping down most of her fluids, he gave the burning pussy lips a last time. While the lady was still reeling from the orgasmic relief, he discovered his trusty old cabinet and pulled it at her feet. 

Getting on top of it, he can reach Chichi's pussy. Lowering his pants, the old man revealed a giant penis that was covered in veins all across. It was almost 9 inches in length, with a medium-sized knob and a very plump middle section. 

"Time to go in...!!" Without further adieu, he brought the head of his dick to the entrance and began rubbing it all across the slit. "Wait.." Though, before he could push himself all the way inside the intimate tunnel. 

"Master Roshi... Put on the protection.." A drained Chichi uttered in a monotonous tone. In response, Roshi grinned widely. "Don't you remember your own words... Chichi. You told me this is going to be a safe week and I can put it in without safety." 

Not waiting for the woman to respond to him, master Roshi began forcing the nip of his cock into the tight cunt. "Uuuggh... Ohhhh..." Chichi grunted, the thick meat pole embedding itself in the sticky hole. 

Her chest heaved up and down. Over time, her vagina had created a muscle memory for the sizable shaft of master Roshi. In addition to being quite good at using his dick, Chichi preferred master Roshi over random men on the streets, for his overall closeness to her family. 

In addition to her husband being his disciple, even her father had spent a sizeable time of his life under the old guy. This meant Chichi can completely trust herself with the guy, no matter how perverted he can be. 

Also, in any untoward situation, she can very easily force his mouth shut, a leverage she didn't enjoy with other men. Those factors combined, meant Roshi will be the one farming her pussy most compared to any other man.  

A surge of pleasure overtook her, the raw sensation of the girthy penis filling more and more space inside her making the middle-aged lady shiver in clandestine passion. The fact that she was being penetrated by her husband's master was making her vagina expand in spasms. 

"Nice... Soft and wet just like every time." Master Roshi bemoaned, staring at half of his shaft already disappearing into the woman. "Aahh... Wait.. master Roshi... Give me a minute.." Unlike the last time when he forced himself to ignore her foul cries, this time the man paused. 

"It's okay.. take your time.. girl.." Despite his consistent efforts, Roshi is only able to bang Chichi every other month or so. No matter how he approaches her, if she is not in the mood, the best he can get is a pussy licking and that's it. 

This meant her cunt could never be trained in the way master Roshi would have liked. Thus, the housewife required time to let her pussy adjust to his size. And the old man was happy to give her a break, choosing to reach over to her chest and unbuttoned had chinese dress to reveal the bra withholding her tits. 

He casually flicked its hook to free up those hefty assets. Two perfectly round globes sprung out of their bounds which Roshi captured by the means of his hands. Even after giving birth to a son, Chichi's breasts were extremely robust, not losing their shape even in the face of gravity. 

While master Roshi would have preferred them to be a little slack just like Bulma's, he can't let his preferences stop him from enjoying this divine body. "Goku must have kneaded them like crazy... maybe that's why they are so elastic." 

His callous palms greedily crushed the big tits with some force. At the same time, his thumb and index finger pinched the bud in the center. Reaching down from over her back, Roshi played with those jugs until he can feel Chichi's vagina relax. 

His waist swayed with strength and inserted almost all nine inches of meat securely into the raspy cave. "Fuck...." Chichi swore in a broken voice. Master Roshi was continuing to lean over her back and clutching her boobs, simultaneously as his hops began lugging her back and forth. 

Being a lady with a sturdy frame, she easily carried the old man on her back. All her attention was focused on the amazing way her pussy was stretched in all directions thanks to the big dick which had now been coursing through her vaginal muscles. 

"Faster... I can't feel anything.." After a while of the old man slowly humping his way inside her, Chichi protested, unsatisfied with the slow pace of thrusts she received. "Haha.. sure... I got too engrossed plucking your tits.." 

Roshi got back up to his feet. Placing his hands on the stocky buttocks that refused to lose their shape, he pulled himself all the way back. "Here we go.. today I must fuck your brains out.." He proclaimed, only to be ruthlessly put down by the woman.

6