Chapter 7 Sharnper and Erasa
509 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Then do you have a car?" The school was over and Gohan's new group was traveling towards the exit from the education complex. Erasa inquired to which Gohan shook his head. "No.. my family doesn't own a car. Truthfully speaking, we don't make much." 

"Then are you going to travel such a long distance via bus?" There were very limited services that serves such long duration bus service. Hence, Erasa was surprised yet again by the diligence of the boy. 

"Yes. In a way, it's helpful for me, because I would be able to go through some of my study over on the way." This was the first time Gohan was lying to someone and it didn't feel right to him. However, he must lie if he had to safeguard his identity. 

"That's right. Driving a car for over such a long distance is only going to be a waste of time." Kent chimed into the conversation as well, making Erasa nod in agreement. "Then how many people are there in your family Gohan?" Olivia was the next to raise her head for a question. 

"Only two right now. I live alone with my mum." Gohan responded. "What about your dad? Does he not live with you?" Kent added. "Well... it's a little complicated but yeah, he has been away for quite some time now." Seeing the boy was awkward with the answer, his friends didn't feel right poking him further. 

Much like this, Erasa was the one from her group, who was mingling with the new students this much. While Videl and Sharpner technically traveled right next to them, they remained no more than avid listeners. 

"What about you Kent? Do you also live outside of Satan City?" Erasa changed the topic such that they don't put too much pressure on Gohan. "I am the only child of my parents and even my story is similar to Gohan's. My father had been away, so I and my mum live alone. However, many times than not, we are visited by my maternal aunt, so yeah that's all about me.." 

"Then are you too going to take a bus back home?" Olivia bumped in. "Nay... I actually rented an apartment in downtown. Though it's a little far from here, it's better than shuttling back and forth from home." Kent chimed in with his answer, not expecting Olivia to bubble up in excitement. 

"Can I ask you which block you chose?" "It's J block... Global District Appartments. Why you ask?" Olivia's eyes shined brightly at first then she chuckled lightly with her hands over her lips. "Haha.. what a coincidence. Even I got an apartment there." 

Kent was pleasantly surprised as well. "Haha.. indeed.. guess you are coming along with me then. Or is there someone coming to pick you up?" Olivia shook her head. "Not really. My husband does agree to drop me at school on his way to work, but I got to get back on my own." 

"Ohh.. and what about your son? Are you not going to wait for him?" Gohan reminded, only to find everyone looking in his direction peculiarly. 'Here we go.. did I say something stupid?' He discussed with himself, alas it was too late to swallow back his words. 

"He is a grown boy.. why would he need to come home with his mama?" Erasa helped him analyze his blunder. Obviously, not every mom is going to be like Chichi sticking onto their sons with an adhesive. 

"Yeah.. also, since we are placed in different classes, our timings might or might not match. I am not sure." Olivia pondered. On the other hand, Gohan can totally visualize Chichi coming over to pick him up from school if she was given the means to do so. "Oh... I forgot about that.." He added and thankfully the conversation took another turn. 

"It's okay dear. I shall keep you company." Kent trumpeted casually, making Erasa sneer down at him. "Be careful with this guy Olivia. I can vouch for Gohan.. but not him." Her comments enraged Kent. "What does that supposed to mean? Are you doubting my morality, girl?" 

"Maybe." Erasa refused to budge down, ready to be loggerheads with Kent. "There there... no need to be mad at each other. I got no issues traveling with you, Kent. At least to me, you are one of the sweetest kids around." As if to annoy Erasa even further, Kent placed his arm possessively around Oliva's waist, tucking her into his chest. 

"See? You were being a jerk to me for no reason at all." Everyone had a good laugh, including Olivia who didn't mind being hugged by the boy her son's age. It was all very silly to her, especially the banter between Kent and Erasa. Overall, she will rate her experience quite positively on the first day. 

"I suggest you bring your mother over to Satan City and rent out an apartment together." After a very long time, Videl was the one who jumped in, her eyes reflecting Gohan in them. "Yes. It's on my mind. I shall start working on a part-time job somewhere and make some income. Then both of us can live in Satan City itself." 

Gohan had such plans as well. Chichi might require quite a bit of persuading on his part, but he was certain he can bring her over to the city. 'She spent decades in the middle of nowhere. It's time for her to move to a modern city.' 

"Job you say.." Videl gazed at the boy, in thought. "I will keep a lookout for you." She didn't bother to add anything, but Gohan was slapped on the back by Erasa. "Congratulations boy.. if Videl had said it, she will definitely found something for you." 

"Please add me as well to the list, Ms. Videl. Even I am looking forward to working part-time. Any kind of job is favorable for me as well." Kent invaded the conversation. Videl didn't respond exactly but did reply with a nod of acknowledgment. 

Once they reached outside, Gohan was the first to separate from the group, followed closely by Videl. Olivia left with Kent, leaving behind only Sharpner and Erasa. "Want me to drop you over?" 

Watching Kent walk away with his arm still around Mrs. Oliva's slim waist, Erasa rolled her eyes one final time and then turned to face Sharpner. "Let's go.." 

Sharpner's father was a big businessman in the city. Thus, his family was quite wealthy, as evidenced by his super luxury sports car that he brought over to the school. Reaching the parking lot, the duo got in and Sharpner revved the engine. 

"Looks like you are getting along well with the newbies." The expensive vehicle took off like a jet engine, rapidly catching speed as soon as it got on the wide roads. Erasa took a while to answer back. "Yeah.. they are quite interesting..., especially both the boys." 

Sharpner smirked with an audible humph. "A bunch of noobs.. nothing else." Erasa smiled widely, watching the buildings rush past her at a breakneck speed. "Don't tell me my interaction with them makes you jealous?" 

"Hmph.. make me jealous?" Sharpner laughed mirthlessly. "You make me laugh.. what do they even get on me?" Erasa had been quite familiar with the boy since both of them had been in a relationship not in the distant past. "Let me see... A perfect scorecard and has killer looks. Hm.. if you ask me, you seem to be lacking in at least one of those attributes." 

*Gggrrmmmm* A hint of annoyance surfaced on Sharpner's mug as he hit the gas pedal hard, sending the car zooming across the streets. "Aren't you forgetting something?" Turning towards Erasa, he revealed a beaming smile. "I am rich..!!" 

Despite the aggression Sharpner displayed with the gas pedal, Erasa remained chilled. "No one can deny that.. but both of them were a lot more interesting overall, you know." As if that was not enough, she hit the boy with another volley. "Even Videl can't keep her eyes off the boy, especially Gohan. She seems to be rather fascinated by him." 

*Rrrrrmmmmm* The next revving of the engine told Erasa her words were having the desired effect on the boy. "You are wrong. She is but suspicious of him because of the morning incident. Nothing more than that.." Sharpner proceeded to utter the words with partially gnashed teeth. 

"Hehehe... Everything starts with the initial curiosity if you ask me. You are not a girl... you can't see everything in that blazing glance of hers." With a sudden jerk, Sharpner yanked his steering wheel and his vehicle left the asphalt to enter a side street that led straight to a villa at the center. 

"Ahem.. sorry to disturb... But weren't you supposed to drop me at home?" Sharpner snarled, much to Erasa's sanctity. "I changed my mind." The car came to a halt first, waiting patiently for the large automatic doors to give way. Next, Sharpner brought them inside. 

Erasa stayed put even as Sharpner left from the other side. Expectedly, he came back for her, opening the door to her side. "What are you planning... Eyaahh?" She shrieked because her classmate had put his arms under her thighs and back, carrying her out in a princess carry. 

Kicking the door to the car shut, Sharpner brought Erasa inside the extravagant house. A few maids watched him but refrained from saying anything when they witnessed the pissed-off look on their young lord's face. 

"Sharpner... Whatever we had between us is over. Don't forget... you were the one who suggested the breakup." The athletic boy brought the girl to the nearest bedroom and tossed her in the king-sized bed. Erasa tried to struggle away from him, but he grabbed her waist and held her in place with one hand while pulling his jeans down with the other. 

"I did.. but neither of us is in a relationship... So, it's fine to do it." Erasa's skirt was raised, and her panties were brought down with a jerk. Even so, she wasn't satisfied with Sharpner's answer. She kicked and broke away from him. 

"No. It's not fine. Where is my consent in this?" Finding the girl crawl further up the bed, Sharpner didn't relent. With a composed smile, he unbuttoned his shirt and removed every shred of cloth on himself, revealing a chiseled body beneath. "Aren't you mistaken, girl?" 

He climbed into the bed as well, reaching out to forcibly grab Erasa's head between his palms. "Do you really think I need your consent in banging that worthless cunt of yours?" Erasa sneered in disgust at the boy, refusing to look down at the rapidly inflating cock. 

"Huh... you were never in love with me... I was just a pastime at your hands.." For a moment, the boy had a streak of realization. Sharpner had just crossed the line of mutual respect. "Hmph.. and you think I am the one to blame? Who asked you to provoke me nonstop... coming from school?" 

Erasa sulked. "You are just trying to hide behind it. In truth, you had never respected me... ever." Along with an erection, Sharpner had a migraine from the spoiled behavior of his ex-girlfriend. "I can say the same about you. You could never come to terms with the difference in our status." 

At the same time as he argued, Sharpner had pulled Erasa's head in. With ample reluctance, she smelled the strong musky odor wafting off the unwashed dick. There was a distinct smell of sweat mixed in as well. 

Not stopping there, Sharpner moved his right hand to the back of Erasa's head. With his left, the muscular teenager peeled his weiner and crudely shoved it in her face. The head of his dick rubbed its horrid essence all over her facial skin. 

Erasa closed her eyes shut, however, she decided to put down her guns and accept her defeat. Although she previously mocked him for it, there was a certain amount of truth in Sharpner's earlier rebuke. He had been a constant support for her family, using his resources to give his parents a push in their careers. 

His debt on her family was not something Erasa can simply shrug off. Then again, this same support came to bite her in the ass by becoming a bone of contention in their relationship. 

 

    

4