Chapter 8 Olivia and Kent
505 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Erasa knew Sharpner was not completely to be blamed for the debacle of their relationship. She was equally part guilty of not being able to look ahead of her petty insecurities. 

As a spoiled son of a millionaire, Sharpner was supposed to act in a certain way. She should have seen this attitude coming when she got into a relationship with him. It can be said she disliked his habit of swaggering off his wealth in any kind of setting. 

Yet, when the boy asked her for a break-up, she was genuinely sad. Despite all his flaws, she cared for Sharpner. Though they had their differences, it wasn't to the point that they could not be making some amends together, at least according to her comprehension. 

"Open your mouth..." Came Sharpener's command. He had the tip of his penis pressed against her lips but Erasa refused to allow him entry. Jerking her head away, she glared viciously at him. "Not happening... unless I get a kiss." Her reply was abrupt and managed to catch Sharpner off-guard. 

For a moment, old love bloomed in both their hearts. "You were such a drag.." Sharpner whined but accepted the deal nonetheless. Erasa was picked up, a set of lips planted right over her mouth. Forgetting all about their previous farce, the couple is united in body and mind. 

Sharpner's kiss was deep, inserting his tongue in her. Erasa was equally aggressive, sucking on his lips as if there was no tomorrow. Feeling the boy's hands on her bulging chest, she reached inside her top and unhooked her bra. Next, her hand gripped the piece of throbbing meat that was poking her belly. 

Sharpner groaned when she squeezed the cock with all her strength, starting to stroke it to life. Meanwhile, his hands had moved away from her tits and over to the back of her head. For the next few minutes, they took short pauses and continued their passionate kissing sequence. 

Sufficiently aroused, Erasa pulled off her top, revealing a ripening figure that was on the cusp of transformation into maturity. Her tits were separated by a wide cleavage, both nipples pointing slightly in opposite directions. Both her buds were red after a tussle with Sharpener's rampant fingers. 

Unable to stop, he leaned in to bite down on the savory boobs. Both his hands cupped those meaty mounds, as he shuffled his mouth alternatively on them. He sank his teeth in her areolas, making a perturbed Erasa clutch at his hair in angst. To mitigate, he brought in his tongue and began circling it all over the hard nipple. 

At the same time he was lapping on her boobs, Sharpener's hands snaked over her flat belly and entered the shirt brushing over her pussy. He played with the bush for a while then glossed his middle finger over the labia. This action made Erasa jerk his cock with increased ferocity.

Consequently, Sharpner could not cease and enter the hole he so desired. Neither of them said anything as he began fingering the girl snappily. Erasa grunted and heaved like a cattle in heat, while Sharpener chewed on the delicious milky buds uncaringly. 

Eventually, Erasa's head found its way to Sharpner's wood and this time she stuck it into her mouth without any reservations. "Sssshhh....muuughhh... Fuuu.." He bellowed delight, finding his cock intruding into the silky mouth. He held onto her head as she began dribbling back and forth on it. 

"Take it deeper... Mhhhh..." As for the girl who was waiting for him to ask for it, she breathed in hard and shoved her face on top of the hard shaft until its end touched upon her tonsils. With that, she had almost made the entire seven inches of cock disappear. 

Sharpener moaned loudly as the lips of his former lover touched the base of his little brother and further kissed his ball sack. Erasa had always been amazing at giving head and this time was no different. 

After a while of Erasa twisting and turning her head in all directions, Sharpner made her stop. "Let me fuck your throat..." The blonde under him retrieved her head away from his grasp with a contemptuous expression. "Hmph... You think Videl will let you do the same?" 

Her verbal attack left the boy speechless. Even after that, Erasa combed her hair back. Holding onto the base of the wet penis, she sucked away the leaking precum. With a sardonic face, she went down on her hands, aligning herself with Sharpner's crotch. "Forget about it... Both of us know the answer." 

Mocking the boy one final time, she took her position, ready for anything Sharpner threw at her. Opposite her, the long-haired boys smiled wryly in defeat. He might boast his wealth around, but one thing where Erasa beat him hands down was throwing insults. 

Knowing he was better off not arguing with her, he stepped forward to plunge his dick into the absolute depth of Erasa's open mouth. The tip of his cock was hitting the girl's uvula. Indifferently, he grasped her scalp hair, slowly moving his waist. 

The heavenly sensation of his erection parsing her mushy insides was forcing him to rethink his choices. Erasa was right, he was free to go after Videl but even if there was a shred of chance he will succeed, he might as well say goodbye to Erasa's throat. 

Brooding if it was worth the trade-offs, Sharpner's forrays picked up the pace. "Guckk... Gukk... Guukkk... Gucvkk..." He was all too familiar with this raunchy noise Erasa's throat was producing in response to his incursions. It's not even been two months since he broke up with her and he has already begun craving it. 

Erasa was a smart girl. She knew what she brought in bed can never be matched by an affluent girl like Videl. This was the reason for her confidence and unruly nature when confronting Sharpner. Everything made sense to the boy now. 

Alas.. it was too late. He had made his decision. Now he must act on it. Whether he can get Videl or not was an unnecessary question. It was time to gamble on himself and find out what lay ahead of him. 

Very soon, all his thoughts grew muddled because of the streaming pleasure building on his cock. Erasa's mouth maintained an ungodly pressure and every move of his waist was thrusting him to the ninth heaven. 

Away from Sharpner's Villa...

Gohan was shuttling through the streets of Satan City when he found out he was being followed. It didn't take his Saiyan senses to reveal the follower and her identity was expected. 

'Looks like she does connect me to the Golden fighter from the morning.' He had anticipated such a thing. While in class she rarely opened her mouth to converse with him directly, he did find her looking at his face many a time to the point it can't be brushed off as a standard curiosity. 

It was obvious what Videl was trying to do. She was trying to find out if he does something that can allow her to stitch the two characters together. Too bad Gohan was not going to give her that luxury. 

Taking a sharp turn, he flew away, landing atop the building. He noticed Videl rush to take the same turn and stare in befuddlement at the apparent disappearance. "Phew... Time to head back home. I had enough excitement for a single day." Jumping over the high-rise buildings, he landed on his cloud that was laying in wait for him. "Let's go, Nimbus." 

Down below...

"Hey.. what's that?" A lady with deep blue hair pointed to the sky where a strange piece of cloud was shooting through the horizon. The boy next to her raised his head and found the thing vanish from their view within a matter of seconds. 

"Not sure.. maybe a new scientific experiment of the Capsule Corporation?" Kent replied nonchalantly and Olivia agreed disenchanted. "You are right.. that must be it." 

The duo traveled for a while when Kent raised his head to turn in her direction. "Your husband is an executive in a big corporate Olivia, I didn't expect you guys will be staying in the downtown area." 

Aware of Kent's open personality, she didn't take offense to the question. Usually, only lower-middle-income families reside in the vast downtown lands of Satan City. Houses could be purchased for cheap at that location, away from the heart of the busy city. 

Only those who can't afford the rent of Satan City or bachelors used to live downtown. Kent must have been told so and thus his interest. "You are not wrong. My husband got his promotion only last year, and adding in all the additional expenses of raising a family meant we are still saving up for larger accommodation."

A motorized bus came and stopped in front of the couple who had previously come to stop over a stand. Since Kent was kind enough to procure a ticket for her, she found a vacant seat for both of them and settled in. 

"Here.." Kent returned to her, offering her the ticket and settling next to her. "That makes sense.." He replied to her earlier remarks with a nod. "Hopefully, you guys will be able to afford a big house. Since I learned security was not so good over at that place." 

A slight worry prevailed on her face and she nodded in apprehension. "That's one of the biggest issues we hope to move out for. Anyhow, it will be a while before we are going anywhere, until then we are going to be neighbors I guess." 

"Haha.. right indeed." Oliva mulled for a while. "Both you and Gohan are such prodigious students. What a coincidence that two perfect scorers joined the school at the same time. I have never heard of it." Kent just chuckled at her comments, not paying too much heed to her.

"I am sure you must have had quite meticulous mums." She iterated. "I can't vouch for Gohan's mum but my mother is at best a goofball. She is an emotional lady who can't handle any pressure at all. That's the reason I had to step up to the role of my father." Kent added with a particular shine in his eyes, alluding to the maturity of his thoughts. 

"You sure are a cheeky boy.. calling your mother a goofball haha... if my brat ever said that to me, I am so going to break the skin of his ass." Olivia jostled her fist in a fake display of belligerence. 

The duo talked casually, getting familiar with each other. Midway through their conversation, Kent even placed his arm around her shoulders in a display of closeness. Olivia didn't mind it, the boy simply had an extremely charming personality. Having only spent a day with him, it felt like they had been such birds of a feather. 

Kent's thoughts were groundbreaking and Olivia appreciated his out-of-the-box thinking over any matter concerning her. Lost in the conversation, the duo ended up missing their stop and traveling two stops further. 

"Ahahahaha... I can't believe I was so lost.. totally missed the signboard." Despite the mess up, Oliva was totally jovial about it and laughed her ass off. On the side, Kent scratched his forehead in a stupor. "Damn... I believe since you were a native, you will know better. Pardon me for over-expecting." 

His travesty further made Olivia's laughter bone twinkle. "I might be your classmate, but I am old enough to be your mom kiddo. You should be looking after your elders. How long do you need us to pander you around." Their scathing remarks at each other were a clear indication of the close-knitted association they had developed in their time together. 

To make matters even more conducive for them, they turned out to stay in the same building just on different floors. Olivia ended up convincing the boy to stay at her place until at least her son returns home. In her own words, she would love to have company. Kent agreed, albeit with some reluctance, making the older lady smile splendidly. 

3