Chapter 9 Chichi and Master Roshi
755 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"How have you planned for your meals? You can't be thinking of eating outside three times a day?" While in the lift together, she raised her doubts about his eating habit, much like a determined housewife and a caring mother. 

"Ahem.. that's the plan for now. I was too busy studying for my higher studies and never bothered learning how to cook." He revealed a shy smile that immediately evoked Olivia's concerns. "You can't do that.." She complained. 

"Not to mention the expense, how are you supposed to get all the nutrition from fast food?" Olivia assumed the boy was going to waste his health by consuming junk food. Once again, her thoughts might have been influenced by the behavior of her own son, Kent gleamed. 

"Who told you I was going to rely on fast food chains? I will look for some alternatives... it's a big city, I am sure there must be options." He revealed a handsome smile that flattered the woman. For a minute she became absent-minded. Now that she took the time to take in his visage from such proximity, she found him absolutely dashing.  

"Aren't you getting out?" Kent found her looking at him with a tinge of infatuation and chose to wake her up from the stupor. "Ahhh... Yes.. this is the floor." She found the lift had come to a rest and she stood there like an idiot. 

"Sorry about that. I was thinking of something..." Her brain sparked and Olivia put her head down for the rest of the way to her door. Her steps were quicker, as she walked in front of the boy. In reality, the earlier blunder had caused her face to burn in shame. She simply didn't want Kent to discover her flustered countenance. 

Her mind numb from the encounter in the lift, Olivia found it incredibly hard to locate the key in her purse. The more she dazed out, the lousier she was becoming. 'Is.. is this right? He is a young boy... but a boy nonetheless.' 

Only while she was fiddling with her key in the door lock, did Olivia get the time to asses her actions. This was the very first day they had met and she had ended up inviting Kent to her house. Won't the boy start taking hints if she fawned over him too much? 

*Clink* The turning of her key followed by the careless whistling from Kent finally made her calm down her racing mind. 'I am probably thinking too much about it. Come on, Olivia.. you aren't so young now.' It turned out that while she thought that, Olivia forgot her own lecture to Erasa about young boys infatuating over milfs, this morning itself. 

"You got a spectacular ass, Olivia." And as if to break her illusion, Kent chimed in with his comment. "Hnn?" For the next few seconds, Olivia blanked out. "Excuse me...!!" She revealed a reprimanding look hoping the boy to back off. Though on the outside she presented a brave front, the truth was Kent's comment had severely affected her heartbeats. 

"Nothing much... I just thought you got a tush even bigger than my mum. It's fascinating to watch." It was only when he mentioned it, did Olivia realized the boy had actually been whistling while ogling her backside. 

She didn't know why, but coming across the thug's face Kent was trying so hard to conjure made her slip out and laugh uproariously. "Pfffftt... Haha.. what a jerk.." She slapped the back of his head in denunciation and Kent joined her in a laugh as they entered the appartment. 

"Go ahead.. make yourself comfortable. I will cook something." Kent tried his best to make the elder lady drop the idea of making him lunch, but Olivia refused to budge. "I need to cook for myself and Wess anyway, one extra person isn't much." She stepped outside her washroom after cleaning her face with water and a towel. 

"Other than that, I had a proposition." She switched the conversation in another direction, making sure Kent could not argue with her on the matter of lunch any longer. "Like what?" The boy asked from the couch. 

"I got a deal for you. Since you are so good at studying, why don't you give me tuition and in return you can eat at my place." Olivia's gaze followed the boy from inside her kitchen, finding him stumped. Smiling gleefully she decided further give him a push. 

"I might have applied for higher studies, but I am not very confident I can pass. You know, I am two decades too late for this. Still, I want that degree for my husband." Kent didn't say anything yet, as he was trying to calculate things in his head. 

"You know, I say we trade what we two are good at. Being a housewife is my forte. I am cooking for longer than you have been born and you are good with books. I am telling you, we can compensate each other." 

Seeing how Kent had been silent since the very start, Olivia knew she had done a good job pitching her case. "It's okay... I won't push you too hard. You might value your time much more. Still, I will be fine with a single hour even if it's only on an alternate day. Take your time and let me know." 

She realized Kent was a youngster at the end of the day. He might have had his plans. "Huh... I won't disagree.. that's quite an alluring offer you put in. I would have to look after you anyway since we are classmates.. looks like I am getting my meals for free." 

Olivia saw Kent get up from his place and walk over to the kitchen as well. "Then should I assume that to be a yess?" She chirped, almost gesticulating. "Only if you allow me to help you cook." The smile on her face grew wider than ever. She had made the right choice believing in Kent, he was such a kind soul. 

"Deal." She flipped her knife and handed it out, pointing to the veggies. "Get to work then. Skin them." Kent didn't hurry over to hold onto the knife. Olivia came across the boy's glance that was stuck onto her raised ass cheeks. 

She had changed into a short skirt after getting back home. Knowing there was only a single piece of panty beneath that skirt of hers made Olivia turn hot in abashment. "Are you sure? Because I can be quite harsh with students who refuse to work hard."

Kent signaled with his gaze, his smile turning suggestive. Olivia lowered her head, not willing to keep looking in his direction. "Hmph.. naughty kid." She grumbled as the boy took away the peeler and got to work as per her insinuation. 

Same time at Sharpner's family Villa...

"Eeehhh... Uughh... Ugghhh... Ffghhuuu..." A naked Erasa had her hands on the window frame. Her face was stuck on the glass and frequent thrusts inside her made her whole body jolt and sway with it. Her teeth gritted, and she sustained the heavy barrage of Sharpner's cock right inside her vagina. 

Her stacked ass cheeks took on the heavy pounding, cushioning part of the blows. Behind her, Sharpner grunted in conjunction with every ramming. His chest rose and perspiration covered his head. However, the boy continued to relentlessly bang Erasa's tight cunt. 

*Slap* *Slap* Time after time, he will bring his open hand down on jer generous bottom. A tinge of redness spread over her fair-skinned ass, but Erasa didn't seem to mind it, taking on his fierce thrashing like a champ. 

Neither of them said anything. Having been together for a prolific period, they were comparatively much more aware of each other's needs. "Bitch... You think those nerds can bang you... Like this?" *Spit* 

Sharpner spat in his palm and spread the spittle all over Erasa's burning ass before spanking her once again. Unrelenting, the blonde recoiled her head to glare grouchily at him. "Huuugh... How would... I know until I don't... get a taste." 

Not stopping there, she put her hand between her thighs and began rubbing her clitoris roughly. "Who knows... they might give me a surprise.. hahaha.." As expected, Erasa outstripped him in provocation by a significant margin. Marred by her words, Sharpner leaned over her and clutched the locks of her smooth hair among his fingers. 

"I told you not to grab my hair... Bastard... Ahhhh...ahhhhhh... Fuuuckkk.." Erasa protested violently even biting into Sharpner's right hand. Withstanding the pain, he refused to stop. Holding his grasp on her head, he rammed himself ever harder. 

Gradually, Erasa's protests subsided. Sharpner was not the first guy in her life. Before this, she had been in two relationships, the first one forced on her in her younger years and the second one out of her choice. Despite that, he was the one closest to a lover she had. 

That's the only reason she lets him cross a few boundaries she won't ever allow others to cross. Letting him prevail for a while, she chose the subservient role and continued to be hammered in her pussy without a break. Their affair was going to go on much later in the day. 

Away from Satan City in the belly of a mountain range...

Another woman was being hammered in exactly the same stance as Erasa. Her name was Chichi and she was Gohan's mother. Right now master Roshi's enormous cock was stretching out her pussy to the limit. The sustained scraping of her internal vaginal muscles had sufficiently warmed her insides. 

Thankfully, old age seems to not affect master Roshi in the least. From the start of their session, it's possibly been more than half an hour and the old geezer was still eagerly thrusting into her with the same passion as that of a horny teenager. 

Master Roshi was extremely good at sex. Chichi knew if she had not been adequately licked, this debauchery would never have gone on for so long. Every thrust from the old guy was making her tits sway in a swirl. 

Roshi fucked her in a boom-bust cycle. At times he will break out in furious drilling and at times he will slow himself down significantly, using the time to carefully massage her boobs such that she can be readied for the next pounding. 

'Why can't Goku learn something from this old perv?' Chichi had always loved Goku dearly. But it looks like in her love, she must have spoiled him too much. If only she had forced him to improve himself in bed just as much as he did in his martial arts training, her husband too would have been an amazing fucker. 

In her excess affection, she chose to never distract her man from his training and as a result, she, Goku's wife, must look outside for a cock to satisfy her burning desires. Taking the opportunity to formulate a plan, Chichi vowed to make Goku train himself in ways of sex once he returns to her. 'This can not continue... I am not a whore who must seek out a new cock every other night..' She cursed her late husband in her mind. 

Behind her, master Roshi was having the time of his life. Today was an important day. Chichi had for once let him insert his cock in her without a protective cover on. Poised to make the most of the situation, he popped in multiple pills he kept prepared for exactly such a godsend opportunity. 

Chichi had significantly misjudged his dexterity, the old guy was actually relying on a bunch of performance-enhancing drugs to maintain such heavy-duty pumps inside the house maiden. 

"I am home, mom..." Just as master Roshi was massaging the supple bottom of his disciple's graceful wife, someone knocked on the door and invited himself inside the house without as much as a warning. 

5