Chapter 10 Caught with pants down
791 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Gohan barged into his house, chucking his shoes off. "I am back, mom." He nonchalantly informed his mother and then stepped inside the living room. "Hm? Master Roshi? You are here as well?" Beyond the last longer living space, Gohan discovered a familiar face. 

"Hey, Gohan..!!" Roshi waved back at him while the lady beside him turned away from Gohan. The young boy saw her fiddle with her dress but didn't think much of it. "Did you come to check on mom?" 

Pretty used to visitors occasionally dropping by to keep track of Chichi, Gohan didn't find it the exception that today master Roshi was here as well. "Obviously. Why else would I be here..? hahaha.." 

Master Roshi put his arms over the kitchen counter, chuckling awkwardly. The surrounding wall of the kitchen space had allowed him to talk to Gohan despite being naked under his waist. 

The next moment, Chichi seems to be done with arresting her breasts back inside her cheongsam. "You are back, Gohan." In spite of her efforts to appear composed, the deep redness spreading over to her neck was hard to conceal from the sharp eyes of her son. 

"Mom.. what happened? You look totally red. Are you sick?" Gohan taking steps in her direction almost gave the woman a heart attack and she inadvertently stamped on Roshi's foot. "Aaaahh..." The old guy screamed in pain, momentarily stopping Gohan in his tracks. 

Much like Roshi, Chichi was completely bare under her waistline. Ashamed to death, she chose to relay her anger over to the old guy, much to his misfortune. "What happened master Roshi? Did you hurt yourself?" 

"Ohh.. yeah... Of course... I... I.. stumped my little toe." Trying his best to play cool, Roshi still had a massive erection thanks to all the drugs he popped into his system. "Also.. your mother just overworked herself with the chores of the house." 

With some luck and quick thinking, Roshi was able to divert Gohan's attention successfully. How can he not do his best? If the boy discovers himself naked with his mum, Chichi was simply going to murder him in cold blood. No matter how old he was, master Roshi will still choose life over death anytime. 

"Now that you are here... Why don't you help us by taking the trash out?" Glancing at the dustbin in one corner, Roshi made something up. "So it's like that... I am sorry for dropping in early then, mom. One of my classes got canceled and I thought of returning home." 

Gohan apologized as he picked up the bin, finding it almost empty. "This.." Before he can think much about it, Chichi finally jumped in. "It's perfectly fine, my boy... you did well. Try not to associate yourself with the loafers. Whenever you get free, please try to return home at the earliest hour." 

Forgetting all about the lack of waste in the bin, Gohan smiled bitterly. Today he got to know how much of a clinger his mother was. He must stay away from her as much as possible, otherwise, there will be no end to her unhealthy obsession with himself. 

"Sure.. then I will take this out. It will be a while before I return mom... I will be in the jungle, playing around." "Gohan.. but.." Chichi wanted to talk to him, but the boy left the house in a hurry. She was absolutely certain Gohan didn't catch her in the act, still, there was a part of her that was telling her he was trying to put some distance between them. 

"Did I do the right thing... sending him to the school?" Forgetting all about her bare pussy still leaking her discharge, Chichi fell into thought. 

"I say if you kept the boy locked in this place any longer than this, you are going to completely damage him." Roshi joined her in brainstorming. "You can't be there for him every time. He is Goku's son.. that boy defeated Cell all by himself. He can do anything. You must believe in him as well." 

At first, Chichi nodded in acknowledgment. But at the very next instant, her eyes glowed red in a murderous rage. "Master Roshi... You do know how close I was too suffocating you to death... don't you?" 

Roshi took a step back in morbid dread, gulping hard. "You told me there was more than an hour before he came by. I suppose neither of us is at fault here. We could not have foreseen a class cancellation, now can we?" 

Chichi stood in place, glaring at the sulking man for the next five minutes straight. She didn't even bother to cover herself, that must show how mad she was at the moment. 

Master Roshi kept silent. Whatever he said now was only going to exacerbate her even more. "What's going on here?" Calming down, Chichi witnessed the stiff wood steadily saluting her. "You think I am joking with you?" 

Scared shitless by the incoming new wave of infuriation, a distressed master Roshi grasped his log and gave it a few slaps. "No... This... This is just how it is..." Seeing he had done little to dissipate her anger, the man continued to babble. "I think I got extremely excited at the prospects of doing you without rubber. Maybe that's why..."

Chichi had a headache coming. Even on his deathbed, this guy was no better than a horny dog. To think such a futile thing can make him gain such a strong erection. "What a pain in the ass.." 

She sighed. Truth was, Gohan's untimely arrival had disrupted the flow. She herself had gotten aroused by a great deal. Walking over, she stepped over to the main door of the house and bolted it. "Since it's like this... Let's do it for a little longer." 

Roshi couldn't have heard anything more worthwhile than this. His black glasses picked up a shine right away as he watched the matron return to the kitchen and climb up on the counter with a swift jump. "You better not show your face around here for the next two months, master Roshi.." 

Unbuttoning her dress, she released her tits back in open. Also, bunching up her single-piece fabric over to her waist, she parted her legs invitingly. Hands crawling into her dungeon, she began rubbing the small bud over it, gradually trying to put together her mental state. 

Chichi might not want to admit it, but the sense of adventurism she felt when Gohan almost caught her in the act, was the very thing she had been chasing after. This had been totally missing from her life. 

Master Roshi on the other hand maintained his silence but brought his standing cabinet next to Chichi. Getting over it, he still had to rise on his toes to lay claim to the open tunnel. "mhhhh..." Taking his time rubbing the swollen knob over the entrance, he pushed the dick burying it deep inside the narrow crawlspace. 

Chichi groaned, satisfied with the amazing sensation of being filled completely to the brim. Sitting atop her kitchen counter with master Roshi delivering his shaft to her depths, she felt strangely nostalgic. 

This mishap with Gohan had thrilled her heart to its core. Such a beautiful emotion... she had almost forgotten all about it since marrying Goku. Maybe she should try picking martial arts once again. Her responsibilities with Gohan were almost complete... she might be in a need of picking up a hobby. "Uuughhh... Put it in.. all the way.. hmuughh... Fffuughh..." 

Having already been at the brink of an orgasm, it didn't take Chichi long to relish in the same enthralment once again. Master Roshi's expert handling of her tits too played a big role in making her forget she had a kid outside the house. 

"I am... close... Chichi..." Roshi lay in Chuchi's embrace, hugging the beauty with both his arms while his hips kept working on her pussy. Though averted by the hug, she let the man continue, unwilling to break the rhythm. 

Hot jizz burst out and Chichi could feel the exorbitant amount of it. Knowing she could easily push out all the semen out with her ki manipulation, both of the relished in the final release. 

Later, even when the duo had separated, Chichi noted that his erection failed to go away. At this point, she had begun growing suspicious of the old man. "Are you on drugs?" She narrowed her brows but Roshi denied the charges vehemently. 

"I think it might go away if we do it another time." The old geezer suggested with all the pervertedness in the world. The filthy smirk on his face only disgusted Chichi. Looking at the wall clock, she gave a slight nod. "Okay... Let's take it over to the bed." 

Roshi kept his hands on Chichi's ass crack as the lady first wiped her pussy with tissue, then brought him inside the master bedroom. Within a second thought, she got in the bed and took on a doggy position. 

An earnest Roshi jolted his cock with quick strokes, savoring the pink pussy on display. Spontaneously, he met the second hole that was just as much enticing as the first. Too bad, Chichi never lets him try anal sex with her. 'Guess I must visit my cute Android 18 if I want to bang an asshole.' 

He was certain if he even tried to bring up the topic of anal with Chichi, he can kiss goodbye to his chances of any further sex today. Reluctant to risk it all, he chose to pounce on top of Chichi's enormous yet thoroughly in shape ass. 

Using his spit to layer his big dick, Roshi proceeds to insert himself balls deep into the housewife. The fact that he was doing it in her bed made his cock swell to the very extreme. "It's going to be a little rough from here... Chichi.. but I am sure you can take it.." 

A snort was all he got in reply and that was a sufficient indication for the Roshi to begin the drill. His hands clasped around her slender waist as the old man took on his horse stance behind the middle-aged woman. 

"Aaahhh...eaaahhh... Yaaahgh..." The entire room echoed with conjugated sounds of Roshi's crotch clapping against Chichi's ample bottom and she muffed cries of pleasure. Another orgasm started taking root in her mind, fueled by the rapid pummeling of her vagina. 

With time, Chichi's butt turned red from the rampant pounding. Along with that, her face was effectively red like cherry as well with heavy sweaty beads forming over her forehead. Her loud grunts were evidence of the powerful buildup of lust inside her that was itching for a release. 

Her vagina pulsated with extra blood that her brain directed to it. This in turn flared her arousal, making her even more sensitive. Her pussy gained unnatural strength, clasping all around master Roshi's penis, draining the very life out of it. 

That in turn brought the old guy ever closer to busting his second nut in a day. Despite every inch of his body Askin him to continue, Roshi stopped. Because he wasn't satisfied. Chichi had already done him a favor by sleeping with him a second time back to back. If he came now, it will be game over. She will not let him do her a third time. Heck... She might even kick his ass out if she figured out he was relying on drugs to fuck her. 

Not willing to take the chance, he hugged the woman behind her back and slumped over the mattress with her. Needless to say, Chichi was disturbed and her build-up faded. "Hey.. why you did do that? I was so close..." 

She barked at him. "It's okay. I will bring you back up in no time.. my legs were getting heavy.. so I got to lay down... Hehe.." Ending his sentence with a shady giggle, he successfully made her huff and not bother with him. 

Securing the woman for another twenty minutes at least, the man used his left hand to hold Chichi's bosom while he used his right hand to hold her right leg straight up. Holding Goku's wife in one of the most erotic positions, Roshi began fucking her at his own pace. 

Anyone standing in the doorway can watch his long cock penetrate Chichi in all its glory. Too bad he could not witness it with his own eyes. Moving his ass to pump her vagina, master Roshi fell in thought. 

6