Chapter 11 Late night Corporate Meet
597 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Later that night...

Olivia lay in her blanket, reading a book under the dim light of her bedside lamp. Her husband had informed her not to wait for him at the dinner table since he had run into some important errand that he must complete. 

Since it was a regular thing for David to return late at times, she didn't put too much thought into it and served the dinner. Although now in bed, she was far away from sleep. Deciding to go through some concepts she was taught in class, all she got from the endeavor was a splitting headache. 

"I don't know how he managed to solve this.." Between the pages of her book, she kept a slip of paper that had some scribblings related to one of the questions in the book. The problem seems to have been meticulously solved, yet, when Olivia tried to go through it step by step... she faltered much before the answer could be concluded. 

Kent had asked her to help him learn cooking by playing her subordinate in the kitchen. As an avid cook, she gladly accepted the boy as her disciple. But while he was quite good at learning whatever he taught, the same can not be said about her studies. 

She had her lunch together with Wess and Kent. Since the boy she brought home had such a charming personality that no one can remain unimpressed with him. Sure enough, her son instantly developed goodwill towards the boy when Kent precisely explained a concept Wess could not wrap his head around previously. 

Though Olivia herself could not understand the matter completely, she was happy Wess liked Kent. After their lunch, Kent generously took a class for the mother-son pair. And needless to say, he excelled at it. 

Even with her limited learning capacity, she had managed to grasp a few essentials here and there. Wess informed them even he might decide to join the pair if they discussed something he required help with. 

After the one hour was complete, Kent left their apartment for his room, leaving Olivia all alone once again since Wess had left earlier as well to spend time with his friends. Though she lived in this locality for a while, Olivia wasn't technically friends with anybody. 

She did have some acquaintances, but nothing more than that. Therefore, she chose to spend her time watching television. Later in the evening, she had her dinner and now she found herself wrecking her brain with the formulas. 

"I might as well go to sleep..." Sighing deeply at her lacking intellect, Olivia took a glance over the clock and found it wasn't time to go to bed as well. Leaving her bed, she checked on Wess, finding him busy chatting with his friends on his phone. 

From there, Olivia poured a glass of water down her throat to refresh herself the sat on the couch to watch the tv. Before she can settle in, the bell to her apartment rings. "Hm.. did he get an early release?" Thinking it to be David, she went over to open the door only to find a tall man with a bearded face laying in wait for her. 

Olivia's heart skipped a beat when she recognized the person to be David's close friend. "Henry..." The man was dressed in a business suit, carrying a briefcase in his left hand as of he had come here straight from his office. "Hi, Olivia..." He hugged the woman without standing in the ceremony. 

The blue-haired house matron replied to the hug, albeit with some oscillating thoughts. "How have you been?" She asked with a slight smile, only for the man to scrutinize her from top to bottom with a sterile look in his eyes. 

"Fine as always... Where is Wess?" Finally, the man revealed a shallow smile that broke up the ice between them. Olivia meanwhile, could not move since Henry was yet to release her waist. "In his room... What about David..? Did he not return with you?" 

Olivia pretended to be calm about it, but the movement of Henry's palms made her restless. Her ass cheeks were held by the man as he brought his head closer, planting a kiss categorically on her soft lips. "It will be a while before he returns. We had some extra work laying around in the office today. Hope you don't mind.." 

A little unhinged by the sudden kiss, Olivia found it hard to react to it. "Ahh... No.." She blabbered without thinking. Henry seemed to be in no hurry as he kept hold of her buttocks, slowly kneading the to check their elasticity. 

"Good.. then I hope you are ready for the session." Looking down, the man peeked down at the noticeable cleavage between her busty breasts. Impressed he beamed back a smile at the woman who was taking quite some time making up her mind. 

"Did you forget about it?" He nudged her, waking her up from the stupor. Coming across the knitted brows of the man, Olivia shuddered. "No... I just didn't think it will start so soon.." she shook her head with a forced smile. 

Henry took a look behind Olivia, finding the door to Wess's room shut, he apprehended her lips, locking them in a stronghold with his mouth. Deliberately delaying the kiss, he made sure to chew on the luscious flesh of her lower lips until she released a weak groan. 

There was a resistance in her kiss, but Henry charged forth nonetheless... forcing his appendage into the privacy of her mouth. His hands clutched her ass cheeks, kneading them in shapes. Saliva was sucked out of Olivia's sweet maw, then forced back into it making her swallow it.

"Thanks, Olivia. It was re-invigorating." Henry pecked her lips once again but still refused to let go of her. Her slightly flushed look instantly gave the man a stiffy. Seeing the woman nod as she averted her gaze from him, he finally let go of her. 

"Tell me... Do you want us to begin here or do you want me to bring you out?" Despite having trapped herself in this snare out of her own free will, she felt somewhat reluctant to do it. Still, sanity prevailed over her and she forced the dissent to the bottom of her heart. 

She had already given this matter a thought. "Let's do it in my room.. if that's possible." Henry didn't look particularly affected by her answer, as if he had anticipated her answer. "Sure.. we will do as you say." 

"It's good that I brought the sound canceling device, it seems. I am sure Wess would not want your moans to disturb him.. haha.." Having stepped inside the house, Olivia's guest chuckled to himself and then approached the second room in the flat. 

"Help me prepare a bath... Olivia." Henry pulled down his tie and removed it, walking across the living area to reach Wess's room. "I will talk with the young lad and join you there.

Recalling how much their relationship had changed from the time Henry made the offer to her, Olivia shuddered. Even so, there was no way for her to wiggle out of this mess. She had signed away her freedom from that fateful day onwards. 

A few days back.. on the day Olivia received her entrance exam results...

Owing to Olivia's positive results in the entrance exams of the Orange Star School, David decided to have dinner at a restaurant. The couple drove through the bustling nightlife of Satan City together with their son. 

"David.. this restaurant... You can't be planning to dine here. It's going to be too expensive." Peering outside the window of their car, the azure-haired lady commented. "Why not go to the regular one?" She suggested. 

"It's okay, love. We can afford it now.. thanks to my new role. Rather, we should make it a point to spend time in these places, it helps make a lot of contacts, you know." Olivia realized she was being myopic because of her personal insecurities. David was right, dining among the rich can be an important step where one can forge unexpected relationships. 

Mr. Satan's Diner was owned by the most important personality in this country, or possibly the world. There was a chain of these restaurants and they were famous among the prominent classes of society. 

This multi-story building was one of the three locations of this Mr. Satan's Diner chain. Since this was the closest to their residence, David brought his family here. Driving his car through the extravagant streets that looked more like a palace than a restaurant, he stepped out of the vehicle. 

Dressed in formal attire, he had made it a point that his family was dressed up for the occasion as well. There was a reason behind his actions. Giving his bow tie a slight tug, he reached out to lay his arm around his beautiful wife's waist. 

As the three of them entered the hallway and made their way to the dining area on the upper floors, David smiled cheerfully. David had pulled some strings this last week and found out that there was an important client meeting going on here at this place right now. 

It was going to involve some seniors from his institution, meeting with some higher-level associates of Mr. Satan himself. Though he was not an official invitee, once he got to know about it, David made sure to come up with something so he can 'unintentionally' run into the guests. 

Much to his luck, it turned out Olivia's results declaration day fell on the same date. Thus, this entire last week the man had prayed to all the gods to have his wife selected. Now that his lovely wife had secured an entrance into one of the most prestigious schools in the city, no one can stop him from celebrating it, can they?

And as it turned out, he chose the same location and timings as that of the crucial client meeting. Proud of how he had played his cards just right, David led his family to the floor area and sure enough, he caught the glance of a secluded group who was busy tasting wine in one corner. 

Olivia on his side had no idea what her husband had planned. Dressed in a sky-blue one-piece dress that hugged her hourglass-like figure. With a drooping neckline that almost exposed half of her milky white bosom, she can only ponder why David made her put on this extra erotic piece. 

The extremely skin-tight fabric was completely exposing all her curves to every passing eye. This made her drop her gaze down in some shyness. With a necklace that enhanced her looks many times and high-heeled sandals, Olivia certainly made a lot of heads turn. 

Her wide bottom swayed from side to side as she walked beside her man. And if David's big smile was anything to go by, he was loving every part of the attention his wife was winning over for him. 'Thank you so much, dear..' 

Even if he had informed Olivia about his motives for visiting this place beforehand, he was sure his wife would have assisted him in every step. Nevertheless, if he had done so, there was a good chance she would not be able to produce the reaction he so desired out of her. She was never a good actor, to begin with anyhow. 

"Ahhh.. is that you, Henry?" Suddenly, Olivia heard her husband call out to the person ahead of her. She recognized the name and raised her head to find a man in a black suit turn around in response to David's surprised words. 

 

4