Chapter 12 Late night Corporate Meet 2
524 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ten minutes later at Mr. Satan's Diner...

Olivia had been shocked to find out that her family had bumped into an important get-together of her husband's company staff. Henry was here as well and he was the one who introduced David as his direct junior and a close friend. 

What freakish luck David had!! Olivia exclaimed in thrill inside but kept an elegant demeanor outside. She must assist her husband who, despite meeting such high authorities was still able to not lose out in keeping the flow of the discussion.

Although when David mentioned the reason for his visit to his senior colleagues, Olivia found it a little hard to raise her head, as it turned out... the topic was a great conversation starter. Her husband took full advantage of the guest's curiosity in her case and managed to successfully mingle into the mix. 

Being one of the handfuls of A-grade schools in Satan City, it was no accident that a few of the men in the group had their own kids attending the Orange Star School. This fact further fueled David's induction among the select individuals. 

Olivia simply had to join them at times whenever David would turn his head to her. Rest of the time, she chose to keep quiet and let him handle the situation as he saw fit. Her husband actually managed to surprise her with his people skills. It wasn't long back when the man will find it near impossible to hold small talk with anyone except his friend, Henry... and now just look at him. 'When did he become such a smooth talker.'

Busy glancing at the side visage of her husband, suddenly she saw Henry jump in. "My junior here is very competent at his job." He announced tapping David's shoulders in a friendly gesture. "I am sure he will keep you guys entertained for a while. Please allow me to look after his family till he is doing that." 

Henry stepped over to Olivia, who looked gorgeous in her low-hanging dress. "Come over young lad... I will show you where the food is." No one stopped Henry as he led the lady and the only kid away. 

"Henry can be very considerate at times. Those two must be getting bored by our lectures." One guy chimed in while taking a swig of wine from his glass, his eyes not leaving the marvelous pair of ass cheeks moving away. Others were not too different, finding it hard to look at anything else than those swaying globes. 

"Indeed. He often times drops my house looking after Wess and taking him out, whenever I am stuck at the office." David added spontaneously. "Haha.. anyone would like to spend time with your stunning wife behind your back, Mr. David." 

One guy suggested in a jovial tone, making everyone laugh out loud, including David himself. "I lucked out there, I suppose. Not only she is perfect in body, but Olivia is also a perfect wife as well, sticking with me in thick or thin." His words lacked any casualness. 

Over on the other side, Henry had stationed the teenage boy over the buffet. "You can eat as much as you want kiddo, don't be shy. The bill is on the house." Being close to Wess, he winked at the young man who got his cue. "Haha.. thanks, uncle Henry. I will make sure we aren't wasting any food then." 

Henry slapped his back, laughing. "That's my boy... Now if you can excuse me. I would need to borrow your mom for a while." Wess noticed the happy smile on Olivia's face and shrugged his shoulders. "Fine.. then I won't wait for you guys." Saying that the boy picked up his dishes, ready to serve himself.

Henry chuckled and moved away from there, bringing Olivia together with him. "Congratulations... Olivia. I had faith you would be able to do it." Maintaining her eloquence, the lady with waterfall-like hair done in a partial knot, replied with a soft hum. "Thanks, Henry. Also, my gratitude for keeping an eye out for David." 

Henry took one glance at the pair of breasts visible from his vantage, then beamed back at her. "That's what friends are there for, Olivia. You need not thank me." They traveled from the very edge of the restaurant to a deserted area. 

"One more thing, you look absolutely ravishing today." Henry complimented and to Olivia's amazement, he had brought her over to a much more secluded location, hidden from the vast dining area where all the guests stood. "ahh... Appreciated. You too look quite handsome today." 

With a few more turns around the corner, the couple had hit a wall. "Ahem... Why are we here, Henry?" Olivia stuttered, having a vague idea why she had been requested to be there. "Haha.. you can't be so naive, Olivia. Who would not want to spend some quality time with such a bewitching lady like yourself?" 

With that, Henry placed his other hand over her waist and made the woman face himself, pressing her back to the wall behind. "Mhhhhh.." A faint moan skipped Olivia's lips as they were captured in a flash. With the same speed, the elated man dropped the straps of her dress revealing a scatty white bra, holding her tits in place. 

Henry greedily sucked on her lips, his hands fondling her boobs in the meantime. "Wait... Henry... Let's not do it here..." Olivia was concerned some sweeper might walk in here any moment, but the man opposite her was not having it. 

He forced her down to her knees and released his semi-erect dick. "Then you got to be quick so we can get out of here before anyone catches us.. what do you say?" Henry had a grand smile on as if everything was under his control. 

Peeling his cock, he expertly rubbed it over her wet lips that were covered in deep red lipstick. Lacking any say over the man, Olivia had to do as told by him. She reluctantly released the hold on her jaws mankind them move apart, which consequently led the penis to invade her mouth. 

A saline taste mixed into her saliva, making the buds on her tongue come to life. Olivia was satisfied with only jerking her head over the head of the penis, but pretty soon Henry made it clear to her that was not the case for him. "Take it in... Completely Olivia.. it should touch the back of your tonsil... Otherwise, how will I cum?"

Those words were said in the epitome of innocence. But Olivia can only cringe at it. "Guckk... Guck... Guuggg... Guggg..." She began working hard, swallowing the entire length of the cock. Having a standard-size wood that was not too lengthy, allowed Olivia to wobble her head on it with relative ease. 

Her hands grasping Henry's hairy thighs, Olivia devoted herself to a sloppy blowjob. "Look at you.." Impressed with the skills she put on display, the man who was only a friend to her family a year back, exclaimed. He went on to lovingly stroke her head as she choked herself. 

"You learned so much in only these few months, Olivia. I am proud of you." His palms touched her covetous cheek, which had the right amount of blush applied to them. Olivia chose to remain silent, her lips stuck around the circumference of his dick as she jostled her mouth over the thick meat. All she was focused on right now was to make Henry deliver his load, fast. 

"Your husband stole my chance to shine." Henry bemoaned in an aggrieved voice. "It's not fair. He wasn't invited to the party." Olivia immediately pushed herself off his hold to free up her faculties. "Cough.. cough.. that's wrong... Henry. We had no idea you guys will be here." 

Olivia panicked, thinking Henry was accusing David of deliberately trying to capture his glory. That was false in her eyes, her husband was not a shrewd man who would plan these things out. It was a complete accident that they met with Henry and the guests. Naturally, as a dutiful wife, she must clear this confusion. 

"Hahaha... I was just kidding, Olivia. You are so vulnerable." Henry caressed her face, inserting his index finger between her lips, making Olivia instinctively suck on it. His thumb crushed her lower lip. "Anyhow, I am more than satisfied with letting him have my place for a night if that means I can be with his beautiful wife." 

Olivia blushed a little, then returned to continue her blowjob after a slight nod towards Henry. Sighing in her heart, she found herself eating his meat once again. 

One couple of minutes had passed when a voice spooked Olivia out of her mind. "Cough... Dear sir, can you please take this somewhere else?" She hurriedly spat out the cock in her mouth and wiped the seminal remains from the corner of her lips. Though Henry blocked her with his body, nonetheless she was extremely embarrassed at being caught red-handed. 

Compared to her, Henry remained nonchalant, carefully tucking his penis back into his pants and turning around with a shy smile on his face. "I am so sorry dear. Do you mind if we take it to the restroom? Will that be okay?" 

Behind Henry, a young boy stood in a servant uniform, carrying a sweeping gear on him. For a moment, he blanked out discovering the rampant beauty previously hidden behind the man. "Ahem... Okay.. but please don't make a mess. I don't want to clean it after you guys are done." 

Olivia had put back on the straps of her dress, in order to cover her breasts. She got back to her feet as Henry haggled with the young sweeper. "Haha.. you are such a funny man. For sure I will make sure we don't leave behind a chore for you." 

Henry put his arm around a burning red Olivia who kept her head at an acute angle from her neck. Thankfully, the boy was a total stranger to her. "Sure.." As the couple crossed him, he once again chimed in. "Use the second room from the right. People rarely use that one." 

The man ushering Olivia can't be any more elated, thanking the young boy who wasn't any older than Wess, with a thumbs up. Together, the duo left the place, heading over to the location as per the sweeping staff's suggestion. 

"It seems this is a pretty regular business in this place," Henry remarked to no one in particular. Swinging his head to find Olivia's burning face, he laughed light-heartedly. "Come on Olivia.. he didn't see a thing. Not to mention, he was just a kid. Don't tell me it mortified you to such an extent." 

Henry's cheering did have some effect on the lady and eventually, she managed to raise her head back. However, it wasn't for much longer. Entering the washroom, Henry picked up a cubicle and sat on the toilet pan, signaling her to lay down in her lap. 

"Can't we work it out with a blowjob?" She tried to argue, only for the man to pull her waist into his arms. His hands reached between her legs and his middle and ring fingers invaded her private space. "It's okay... I will be quick, I promise." 

Looking out of the cubicle to find the washroom totally vacated, Olivia had no choice but to believe in the judgment of the sweeper boy. Placing her legs on either side of Henry, she gracefully fell into his lap. The man made sure she was impaled on his erect cock in the process. 

"Muuuughh..." Henry moved his hands to her waist, straddling her hips as he began kissing the woman ravenously. "Please... Henry... David might get suspicious... Mhhh... If we don't... Ahhh.. return soon... Ahhhh... Mhhhh.." 

Her sentence was transformed into a set of audible moans which not even Henry bothered to reply to. His cock was formally inserted into her vagina and the woman was made to bounce on it with all her passion. 

   

3