Chapter 13 Late night Corporate Meet 3
549 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

At the same time, on another floor of Mr. Satan's Diner...

This place was reserved for high-paying guests, providing personal accommodations and in-room hotel services. In one of the suites, there was a dimly lit room with only a man and woman in the massive king-sized bed. 

The man laying flat in the bed with a lit cigarette in his hand looked significantly older than the woman. He was buck naked with the lady stroking his big penis with her sticky hands. While the man gave the impression of a fifty-year-old, the lady only seemed to be in her thirties. 

The woman sat between the man's legs, steadily supplying oil to her hands jerking the manhood. "Are you done? I am bored of this shit..." The old man with a non-existent hairline whined in a grumpy tone, seemingly irritated. 

"Hahaha.. you are such a restless man, master." The woman giggled sweetly in a melodious voice. With her straight hair dyed deep red and a curvy figure, she was quite a looker without as much of a second thought. 

Though her breasts were somewhat lacking when compared to a bombastic milf like Olivia, her big ass and thick lips more than makeup for the shortcomings. "I am still sore in my pussy, you know.." She continued to pander to the man in a seductive voice. 

"I can't believe you are ready to do it again in such a short span." The woman got down and used her flat tongue to lick the bulbous head of the cock between her massaging palms. Her coy face while she sucked the tip of the old guy's stocky penis, calmed him down. 

*Puff* After a click of his tongue, the man took a whiff of his cigarette. "Hmph... That's what a real man's cock work, my little whore." He reached out to grab the woman's head with his right hand. With her head under his hand, he started gyrating his hips to fuck her face. "Open wider..." 

The lady between his legs subsequently lowered herself, gladly accepting his fat cock inside her mouth. His earlier disrespect was not paid any heed to, by the buxom lady, as she retained her totally subservient demeanor towards him. 

"Ugghhh... Ughhh... Ufffgggh... Ugghhh..." The man hauled his hips to facefuck the lady but not for long. Pretty soon he let her head go after a dozen or so quick jabs. "Do you think this can be satisfied by a menial whore like you? Don't put it in the category of your husband." 

"I won't dare..." As if to pacify the man, the redhead eagerly wrapped her fleshly tongue over the knob, working on a sloppy blowjob. "Master's cock is the most glorious out of all men I had ever been to with... even my husband is only half the man you are. No one can compare to the sheer strength and size of this bad boy.." 

She used her dainty fingers to stroke the big cock, keeping her mouth attached to its bulky round head. These thick red lips joined the hot rod perfectly. "I guess it's ready now.." Not delaying any longer, the lady got up and sat back down over his waist. "Where do you want me to put it?" 

"Put it in your ass this time.." The older man had shed his weed and grabbed hold of the smooth waistband with his large hands. His answer made the woman hesitate for a second. Sensing her dread, the old guy finally broke out in laughter. "Haha... It's okay, Anna. I won't be too hard on you." 

The distressed damsel look she presented had won the sympathy of the man. "Take it as much as you can.. no need to push yourself." He added and gave the woman a pat on the back. His words seem to have brought a cheerful smile to Anna's face. "Thank you so much, master. I am so very grateful for your consideration." 

The man heard her say 'I will do my best', then watched intently as the tip of his cock poked Anna's sphincter. Gradually, she lowered herself down over his shaft, making more and more of its length disappear into the clumsy hole. "Good job... among all my whores, you are probably the most hard-working." 

Anna cried in pain but kept pushing herself down, possibly motivated by the praise. Not long after, the man broke out into a short sprint inside the tight anal passage of the middle-aged woman with great familiarity. 

Perspiration covered Anna in a matter of minutes, but she persisted, intent on leaving a good impression on the man underneath. "Put your hands on my chest and your feet over my thighs." She did as told, holding her ass in place so the older man can penetrate her at his own pace. 

The tempo of upwards thrusts increased, making Anna scream out to let out her sufferings. "Aaaaaaah... Uuuughhh... Mhhuhghhh... Uuuuurrrrggg..." She gritted her teeth as the cock began reaching the depths of her anus, stretching her rectum more than its inherent capacity. 

Her only saving grace was the fact that the old guy kept his promo of not going all the way in with his wood. Had he done that, Anna would have suffered from a broken sphincter and blood loss. They continued to fuck in the same position for a while until...

*Twing* *Twing* Some agonizing ten minutes later, Anna's phone rang. "Go ahead... You can pick it up." Knowing she had been pushed to the edge, the man behind her allowed her a period of respite. He ceased his upwards stabbing, but kept his cock lodged in the hole nonetheless. 

"Hi, dear..." Not bothering the fact that other than a choker around her slender neck she had not a shred of cloth over her body, Anna flipped her cell phone to answer the call. It was a facetime from her husband probably calling in to check on her. 

Still settled on top of the man with bjs dick plugging her asshole, Anna revealed a feeble smile when she witnessed a handsome face on the other side. "Hello, beautiful..." The man answered, taking a while to assess his wife's worked-up countenance. "Looks like you are already looking after manager Wang." 

Anna chuckled and shuffled her phone's camera to capture the smoking man underneath her. "Absolutely." She answered with a soft chortle. "Hey there, Henry! I hope there are no hiccups in the meeting." 

"Everything is working out perfectly, boss. We have been over preliminary negotiations and might be able to seal the contract once you meet up with Mr. Hariken, next month. I am planning to hold out a few more informal meets like these." Anna's husband briefed the bearded guy, who only replied with a small nod. 

Taking a big puff of smoke, he bowed it over the phone Anna held out to him. "Make sure you don't leave any open-ended cases. Be thorough. Arrange extra meets if you feel like it." He added, making Henry on the other side of the line peck his head like a chicken. 

"Other than that boss, can you believe who I ran into tonight?" The speaker of the phone relayed Henry's excited chirping. The man called manager Wang raised his brows, his interest piqued. "Tell me..." 

"Here.." After the camera of the phone was jittery for a few seconds. When it cleared, manager Wang's eyes picked up a shine and he revealed a toothy smile. "Yohohoho... that's a pleasant surprise." 

On one of the lower floors of the same building...

Olivia was leaving over a toilet pot supporting her body with her hands clasping the edges of the seat. Meanwhile, Henry was standing behind her, carelessly taking shallow dives into her from behind. 

She was left flabbergasted when out of nowhere Henry chose to make a call to someone midway through having sex with her. Olivia's heart came to a stop when she heard the cranky voice of an old man from the speakers. Blood ran cold in her veins and she stood in her place like a statue. 

That was until Henry brought her into the conversation, sticking the phone over on the shelf such that the man can have a complete view of her face as well as her swaying assets. "How is going, Mrs. Olivia? I see you are enjoying yourself?" 

Her voice stuck in her throat when she came across the bearded face, currently smoking a large cigarette. "Hello... Master Wang..." How can she not stutter when confronted by one of the topmost executives of the company her husband was employed to? This person can single-handedly decide David's fate. 

"Mrs. Olivia had applied for her high school degree at Orange Star school. She got selected for the screening and was here to celebrate. That's when I managed to fish her away from David... Hehehe.." Henry gave a brief rundown of his situation to Mr. Wang who was busy inspecting the marvelous face of the blue-haired lady. 

"That's nice... I like ambitious women who dare to dream." The man took another puff, then stroked his lengthy white beard. "I am sorry I couldn't congratulate you personally today, Mrs. Olivia. As you can tell, I got an appointment. But worry not, next time we meet, I will be sure to celebrate your selection." 

"Ahh.. there... There is no need for it, master Wang." Although embarrassed to be on a call with someone while she was in the process of being banged from behind by a guy who wasn't her husband, Olivia managed to reveal a pretty smile and call off the old guy. 

Other than that, she was bothered by another person who was only partially visible on the cellphone screen. Though she can't see her face properly, Olivia heard her voice not long ago. Also, those red locks of hair were a dead giveaway. 

She had always known about Anna involving herself with master Wang. So much so that Olivia had doubts that is why Henry had outpaced his colleagues with his rapid promotions. Yet, prior to today, she had never seen any proof of it. 

Being someone who had known Anna for years now she felt a strange set of emotions when discovering her in bed with manager Wang. It was hard to take in such a development for a simple housewife. 

"She is just a little shy. Another thing, boss." Henry jumped in once again in the conversation, his hands still grasping Olivia's mellow waist to give her a small thrust. He didn't wait for the manager to reply, continuing with the line of thought. "I know you want Olivia to be trained before you meet with Mr. Hariken, I hope you can let me be in charge of her." 

Olivia had no idea what was being discussed and how she was involved in this matter. Then again, she had signed away her freedom. Neither it was the time nor the place for her to question the parties involved. 

"Hmm.." The phone's speaker only relayed a long humming voice of Mr. Wang as if he was in thought. Henry jumped in once again, hammering while the iron was hot. "You see, Anna could go through all that because she got a strong mind that can't be easily broken." 

Henry moved his hand to delicately stroke Olivia's head. "But Mrs. Olivia is new to all this. If we put her through something that harsh, she might end up at a mental asylum haha..." He joked a little, making the old man reveal a small glimpse of a smile as well. 

"I think you are right there. There is no doubt she is too fragile to handle the entire course." Henry could not have hoped for a better response. He was a resourceful guy. Since his wife was already serving manager Wang, there could have been no better time to ask for Olivia's custody from him. 

That's the entire reason he came up with the idea of calling Anna midway through their session. He will be hunting so many birds with this single stone. In a single swoop, he will get to spend time with Olivia, show his competence to his boss as well as get much closer to him on a personal level. 

4