Chapter 14 Wess’s fateful encounter
524 2 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In Anna's room...

"That's why I thought of taking up her responsibility myself. We have already been friends for numerous years. So if I was the one training her, she will not be overburdened. For sure I can't do the same job as Mrs. Stephanie if it's just the basic training... I think myself and Anna as capable enough to do it." Henry's voice reached over to manager Wang who was yet to make up his mind. 

He raised his eyes to stare at the redhead behind the camera. "You do realize what happens if you fail, don't you?" Anna gulped hard. Obviously, the man was talking about the so-called gathering of elites that was due in over a month. If things don't go as planned, they will be held liable for it, not Olivia. 

But that was the risk that came with any new opportunity. Anna had already discussed this matter with Henry and both of them were on the same page over this matter. "Yes, master. Olivia is a dear friend of mine. I will do my best for her. That is if you allow us this fortune." She answered in the most submissive tone possible. 

"Hahahaha... As I told earlier, I like ambitious people." Breaking the heavy atmosphere, the man laughed and held Anna's waist to toss her over to the side. He got on top of the woman, his fat dick still stationed inside the asshole of the pretty redhead. 

"Go ahead... Have her... But make sure both of you are ready for any retribution that might come your way in case of a failure." Anna lay on her belly, holding her phone back in place for the conversation to continue between manager Wang and Henry. 

Master Wang supported himself with his pillar-like arms as he positioned them over Anna's back. She readied herself for the world of pain. The next moment, her preparation proves grossly incapable. "Aaaahhhh... Aaaahhhh... Muuugh..." Anna's screams echoed throughout the room, along with the clapping sounds of her buttocks being pummeled by the large man. 

Back at Henry's location inside the washroom...

If his wife's excruciating grunts were any indication, Henry felt this was manager Wang's warning to him and Anna. Though having goosebumps all over his body, Henry had reached his current state by not cowering in front of risks. 

"We will do as you told, manager Wang. Then I will discuss the matter once again with you tomorrow in the office." Henry uttered those words with some difficulty. Even after so many years of dealing with this guy, one look from him still fills his heart with dread. 

Under him, Olivia was scared and speechless by the ruthless way the large man pounded Anna's ass. Her screams were so loud even over facetime, making her throat dry up. 

"Then I shall not disturb Mr. Wang any further." The effect of manager Wang's words can be seen in how Henry chose a much more formal address to him, this time not referring to him as boss, like he was used to.  

Olivia witnessed Mr. Wang stare right into her eyes as he brought his hips down crashing into Anna. His dark eyes were the only thing she could see. "Good night... Henry.. ohhhh... Good night... Mhhhhh... Olivia... Aaahhh... See you around.." Anna cut the call after Olivia waved back at her. 

Today, Olivia felt like she had stuck herself in a quagmire, much deeper than she previously assumed. "Huuu... Boss sure can be scary at times." Henry wiped the cold sweat off his face. "Let's get back.. this killed my appetite today." 

Henry pulled himself back and tucked his penis back, fixing his belt. "What was that all about, Henry? I could not understand a thing." Leaving the cubicle, the man stood in front of the mirrors, getting back in his dress. 

"Nothing much. Think of it like etiquette training. The boss will need you to accompany him to a gathering, and as you heard, myself and Anna would be training you for it." Though she had a lot of questions, this was enough explanation for her to settle down her racing heartbeats at least. She can always get in touch with Herny for the details. But for now, just like him, she was too overwhelmed by master Wang's threats. 

Both of them returned to where David was looking after the esteemed clients. Although they had taken part in many escapades, not much time had passed overall. From the minute Henry had left with Olivia, less than twenty minutes had lapsed. As such, no one paid any heed to their return. 

Wess was still busy stuffing himself, so Henry and Olivia mixed back in the group, with the blue-haired gorgeous lady standing once again next to her talkative husband. 

After a well-received few minutes, Henry cozied up to a bald man among the group and talked him away from the circle. "Why don't you accompany us, Olivia?" He asked Olivia as well to come along. David realized that his wife was an outsider to the company and Henry was doing him a favor by bringing her away. 

After all, the clients might not say it out loud but having a person who was not attached to the organization they were dealing with was very unprofessional. Olivia too seemed to figure this part out, hence readily following the two men. David lost track of the trio, busy dealing with the queries of his customers. 

Time passed and the flow of the conversation continued. Later, Henry returned alone and chose to whisper in the ears of one of the clients. The man turned towards him and revealed a knowing smile. "Sure... Why not?" He reverted. 

David did come across Henry talking to the man after which he left the group, however, it was nothing that necessitated his attention. Henry was his senior after all. With all said and done, he was at a greater authority to be in contact with their business partners. 

The person who Henry talked with, strolled in the hall aimlessly for a while then trashed his wine glass. Taking an uninterested glance around, he approached the washroom area. Selecting the room told my Henry, he heard a smooching sound that brought on a leering smile on his face. 

"I hope I am not too late to the party." He announced his arrival as soon as he entered. Turning the corner, he found his bald colleague from earlier standing against the wall with his pants on the floor. 

"Maybe you are... Haha.." The baldy turned and then laughed cheerfully. His actions of veering revealed the woman who was on her knees ahead of him. "Goddammit... I can't believe you started before me.." Having been briefed about the context, the new person came forward and tugged his own pants down as well, revealing his penis to the woman underneath. 

While the lady blew the bald person, she wrapped her hand around the second cock and began stroking it while keeping her mouth rotating on the first cock. She expertly bibbed her head up and down, skillfully bringing the first man ever closer to his orgasm. 

"What about your cunt? Is that on the offer as well? The lady raised her head and shook it hard, letting the man know he will not be getting any more leverage on her than this. "Man.. what a bummer.." He responded by holding her head and thrusting his dick harshly into the squishy insides. 

"Muughhgg..." His semen spurted in the next minute, leaking white jizz from the corner of the woman's red lips. "Aaahhh... Fuck...." His body spasmed and he rolled back. "Huh.. that was awesome. Go ahead... I am done." 

Baldy handed over the lady to the next guy and promptly left the room. Making his way over to the group who all had now chosen to settle across a bunch of dining tables with waitresses serving them, he passed on the piece of news to one of his friends. Not long after, the new guy left the place.

"Uncle Henry, why don't I see mom around here?" Wess, who has returned after having a wholesome dinner all alone, knew his father was holding some important discussion. Thinking that he chose to sit separated from the group. But when Olivia didn't show her face for another quarter of an hour, he grew worried. 

"It's fine. I introduced her to a few of my female acquaintances. She is probably having dinner with them." Wess was relieved and didn't ask for any further details from the guy. Henry was a long-standing friend of their family, and he had no reason to doubt him.

Bored out of his mind, he chose to leave the group of chatting men alone and take a walk around the place. After a while, he found himself tottering over to the washroom area. Right before he could enter the first restroom, he noticed someone step out from the second one. 

Though he recognized the person, who was among the group his father had been involved with, the other person clearly didn't bother noticing him. Out of curiosity, Wess decided to step inside the same restroom the other man just left. 

*Slurp* *Slurp* *Chu* *Chu* The sloshing sounds exited the room while Wess put his first step inside. The young lad was caught off-guard by those sounds. He was not so young not to recognize what kind of noise these were. 

Taking a few steps, he had already realized what was going on. On the other hand, his footsteps probably informed the involved individuals, because the sounds momentarily stopped. 

He noticed two men standing facing the wall with a vague figure of a woman. He witnessed all this within the flash of a second with the corner of his eyes before he crossed over to the other aisle. 

Pretending he wasn't bothered and keeping his calm, Wess took his time grooming himself. In truth, he was giving the people hidden from his view by the array of toilet cubicles, enough time to rearrange themselves. 

Though the sounds had paused for a moment and he heard a bunch of footsteps moving around, in the next minute he can hear the same sound resume after some muffled whisperings. It was clear these guys were simply not in the mood to let his presence disrupt their session. 

With a short sigh, Wess decided to play cool and approach the corridor, the end of which now load vacant. Still able to hear the muzzling sounds of a sleazy blowjob, the young boy can only smile wryly. 'These guys sure are motivated.' He thought, noticing the trio had moved inside one of the toilet cubicles. 

Shaking his head at their shamelessness, he can only pick the next cubicle and settle over the bowl to relieve himself. Since they were not interested in stopping, why would he back down from it? 

Alas... Wess had certainly underestimated his young blood and overestimated his willpower. Not long after he settled in, the raunchy sounds of a penis burying into a female's hot mouth, managed to give him a stiff wood. 

"It's such a shame we can't bang her pussy.. I am sure it must be worth going after." "No kidding... I heard someone say, the men who talk more got disproportionately small peckers. Going by that logic she is hungry for a strong dick.. hahaha.." 

In the very next cubicle, the two men laughed out loudly as the woman seated on the toilet seat serviced both their cocks. They had come across another person entering the restroom, but they remained unfazed. 

"Oohhh... Man... I am close.." After a while, the appetizing sounds soon grew aggressive. "Gluck... Gluck... Gluck... Gluck... Gluck..." "Aaahhh.. fucckk... Show me your tits slut..." The man on the verge of erupting crudely smashed the boobs on display, then poked his length all the way into the lady's mouth.

Her red overexerted eyes evoked his passion and he came hard. "Eat it...!!" Retrieving his cock, he forcibly shut her jaws. *Gulp* The audible sound of her throat working hard to swallow the sticky load reserved in the otherwise silent room. 

"I am done.. she is all yours.." Seated in the very next cubicle, Wess heard the man say, followed by the next round of slouching noises. It wasn't hard to guess what was going on. The next person must be having a go at the lady. 

"Nice.. three loads, done. Four more to go I guess." A single drop of precum forced itself out of Wess's semi-erect cock. Still able to listen to every sound that was being made, he found it hard to focus his mind on his bowels. 

Further chapters are available on my patreon. If you like the work I produce, subscribe. 

5