Chapter 15 Olivia’s training begins
433 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Half an hour later...

Wess stood on the ground floor with his father, waiting for Olivia who was yet to return. Her cell was switched off, thus David had to check earlier with Henry, who informed them he will make a call to his acquaintances to let Olivia know about their departure. 

"Let me try once again on Olivia's cell." David fiddled with his cell phone, ready to dial his wife once again. "No need dad... There she is.." An enchanting figure that attracted quite a few gazes approached them. 

However, Olivia was lacking her usual chirpy attitude, walking with some unresolved lethargy. In addition, her face looked flushed red as of she had just run through a short sprint. 

"Dear.. where have you been?" David came forward to hold Olivia's hands. "And why was your phone switched off?" Before she could answer him, the man shot her with another. That's when Olivia recalled putting her phone down while she was with Henry. 

"I forgot to charge it... Battery was almost dead." She informed, making David shake his head and lean in to kiss her on the lips. But as soon as he did that, the man shrank backward. "Honey... What you ate last? Your breath stinks.." 

Realizing it was rude to talk like that in public, David muffled his voice towards the end. And for that same reason, he immediately changed the topic as well. "Anyways... Tell me why you look so flustered? Were you running up and down the stairs?" 

Seeing her husband was trying to cheer her up, Olivia revealed a vacant smile. "No... it's nothing. Let's get home already. I am tired." David didn't disagree and led his family to his vehicle. 

Once they hit the road, David chose to blurt out the details of how amazing his time with the clients had been, how each one of them had only good words to put in for him when it was time to end the discussions. 

"Henry should have let me join the conclusion as well..." David complained while driving, then chose to answer his own question. "Then again, I joined in randomly. I guess whatever talks I could hold was only a gain for me hahaha..." 

Thinking he had been the only person blabbering in the vehicle for a long time, David took a pause and diverted the question over to check up on Olivia. "What kind of spoils you made, dear? Did you make any new friends....!?" 

He received only a long drawn silence. Much to his disappointment, David discovered Olivia was fast asleep in the co-driver seat. "Haha.. looks like I bored your mon to death.....!??" He was met with another muted response from his son as well. 

Turning his head for a brief second, he discovered Wess was down as well. "Maybe I am the only one excited over it..." As the man lamented with a wide smile, David chanced upon a full-fledged erection in his boy's pants. "Damn... He must be dreaming something erotic.." 

Laughing at Wess's expense, David focused his attention back on the road when his Olivia actually burped in sleep. Befuddled about what she ate, since he never saw her in the dining area, he can only put aside the question for another time. 

**At present** 

A man sat in his chair. He was a guard at local gems and jewelry shop. Sitting alone during the night shift, he could not stop himself from passing out. *Whoosh* A sudden gush of cold air hit his face, making him sit back up. 

"Hnn?" Getting over to his feet, he took a walk over the vacated area, finding not even a lingering ghost around. Convincing himself that he was probably spooked only by a cold draft and nothing more, he returned to his wooden chair. 

Holding onto his baton between his armpit, the man in uniform rested his head back and settled cozily. *Purrr* *Rrrfff* Before long, a soft snoring sound broke the eerie silence in the closed shop. 

Away from the guard, a dark figure can be seen standing inside the outlet. From the outline, he seemed to be a man. Cloaked in a dark hoodie, it was impossible to discern his face under the fabric. Right now he seems to be inspecting a range of gems put on display underneath a clear glass. 

The figure tilted his head to one side as if prodding over the shiny gemstone ring. Not standing in one place for more than a minute, he scrutinized the ring section thoroughly before coming to stop next to an emerald. 

5 million Zeni. That's what the price placard indicated. Though this was far from the most expensive item in the store, the person can't seem to free himself from its peculiarly deep glow. Nodding his head a time, the person reached out with his hands. 

*Crack* The bulletproof glass cracked like an ordinary window once his index finger touched it. Not making it a pompous affair, he let the broken shards crack slowly under the force of his finger until it gave way. His hand then pressed inside and casually picked the ring without a second thought. 

Back at Olivia's house...

A man and woman stood under the shower, naked as the day they were born. The lady had her deep-shaded blue hair stuck on her back while the warm water droplets crashed down on her from the overhead sprinkler. 

Her hands were stationed on the tiled wall of the bath and so were her large breasts, pressed flat. A man with slight facial hair was standing behind her, methodically moving his hips and driving his penis inside her wet vagina. 

"That day boss killed the mood and I was not able to relish in this pussy of yours, Olivia." Henry's hands were cupping the blue-haired woman's ass cheeks, gently raising them upwards such that his cock can have better traction inside her. 

Olivia in return held out her ass a little pushed out so that the man attending to her can reach a better depth with every jab. Her finger curled into fists with her eyes close and her teeth sank hard into her lips. 

"Don't worry, tonight... I will make it up to you.." "aaahh.." Henry kept his cock buried in the throbbing pussy and lead in to plant a kiss on her back. He traced his tongue along her spine, pausing at her and starting to nibble on it. 

Gradually as the man found her lips to munch on, he increased the pace of his thrusts, making Olivia's body rock back and forth with him. Henry's rough hands crawled across the sides of her belly over to her pompous boobs, patiently massaging them. 

"I bet David never even bothered to fuck you under a shower, didn't he? Haha... What an idiot... Muuugh..." Henry invaded her mouth with his slick tongue, surveying the insides with a great deal of confidence. "He thinks he is so smart... Getting all excited over the promotion." 

"Aaahhh.." Finding Olivia to be stifling her moans, Henry pinched her nipples making her cry out in pain. Simultaneously, his cock penetrated the deepest parts of her nether, further escalating her bleats. 

"He should be kowtowing to his wife who had promised to work so hard on his behalf... Hahaha...!" Henry's laugh was contemptuous as he began ramming himself into Olivia's thick bottoms without rest. 

"Aaahhh... Uuughhh... please... Slow down.. a little Henry... I can't.. aahhh..." She tried sharing a piece of her mind with the man, but the guy was just not interested, choosing to crash himself with extreme force in her hefty rump. 

"I can't.. did you forget what I told you over the call?" *Paaagh* Using his right hand to keep grasping her breast, Henry slapped her backside with his left. Olivia groaned, but she was used to being spanked at times by him. Chewing on her lips, she sustained the assault with a heavy heart. 

Henry was a good friend prior to the day when things took such a steep turn for both of them. Being a devoted wife, Olivia could never even think of cheating on David. Yet, on that fateful day, she ended up losing control and committed adultery with the closest friend their family had. 

She doesn't remember what triggered her reaction, but she can't deny it was her fault to let his excessive flirting take root in her mind. Things changed quickly after that.. with Henry beginning to make demands of her. 

Their affair continued for a month or so after which Olivia chose to draw the line, not wanting to jeopardize her perfectly joyful life with David. Not only that, she even had Wess who was going to step outside his teenage years. How will her impulsive actions reflect on him?

These thoughts made Olivia decide that whatever she had with Henry was better disposed of. Henry actually turned out to be amiably understanding of her words, much to the housewife's surprise. He wasn't at all bitter about her one-sided decision. Olivia thought that was the end of her saga with him, but she could not have been any further from the truth. 

*Paahh* Henry smacked her ass again, this time with a lot more force behind his hand. Her hips had already picked up a red glow from the consistent stabbings. 

"I need to train your ass as well, so you should be ready for some amount of pain as well.." Olivia shuddered, fully aware of her so-called duties. It was only a matter of time before reality hit her, and from the looks of it, she was pretty close to it. 

"Not today... Henry.. aahh... Aahh..." The man behind her grinned widely. "I thought you will say that. Don't worry..." He took a small pause to hit her ass a few more times before he settled back in the rhythm. "I won't put my cock in there just yet... We will go step by step.." 

His words did little to fill Olivia with confidence, but what she truly lacked a choice in their new relationship where Henry was acting as the henchman of manager Wang himself. 

"Turn around... I want to cum on your face." Henry switched off the shower and made Olivia get down to her knees. Taking over his pecker, her jerked it off directly onto her splendid face. *Puchi* *Puchi* Warm semen spurted over her skin. 

The jizz was hot and viscous, sticking to her face to present the prettiest sight in the world for Henry. "Nice..." he breathed out a sigh, not indulging himself with Olivia any longer. Both of them washed themselves and stepped outside the bath when Henry approached his briefcase. 

He brought out two things from it. "From today onwards, make sure you keep this in your neck at all times." Stepping closer to Olivia who was drying her wet hair with the towel, he put the black choker around her neck. 

The piece of leather had a ring attached to it and Olivia was smart enough to know what its usage was, after all, Henry had let her in on his plans beforehand. "Okay.." Compared to what was still resting on her bed, the choker was the last of her worries. 

Henry can see her part curious and part dreadful gaze and chuckle. "Yes, that goes in your ass. We will start with the smallest one." He pointed at the latex butt plug. "Then raise the difficulty over time." 

Olivia gulped, watching Henry fetch the appalling toy screaming of deviance and gracefully bring it closer to her. "Open your mouth... Help me lubricate it." Not waiting for her to properly part her jaws, he introduced the nasty plug right between her dry lips. 

Too stupefied to even speak up, Olivia can only lean over to rest her hands on the bed frame after Henry retrieved the plug from her mouth, intending to introduce it in its rightful place. Her heart was racing and her face heated up. 

    

3