Chapter 16 Wess’s suspicions
376 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

At David's house, Henry carried a big erection between his legs even though he had splattered his seed all over Olivia's face not too long back. His legs tumbled as the sturdy man kneeled behind the enormous ass of Olivia. Biting down on the anal plug, he rested his open palms across the spectacular bum. 

Steadily, the man separated the two pieces of soft meat, revealing the slightly hairy crotch. Ignoring the pink lips, his attention glossed over to the tightly knitted sphincter that stuck to her backside as of guarding the most sensitive area. 

Picking the latex toy out of his mouth, the man brought his face between those gigantic cheeks. "Damn... You have always been such a hot bitch, Olivia." He spanked her ass, finding her skin catch an enticing red glow. *Whap* "Aaahh.." Olivia cried out sluggishly. 

Henry squeezed the chunky ass over his face, rejoicing in their suppleness. Separating them, he carefully buried his head inside, then tucked his tongue out to flick it across the puckered asshole. 

Her skin shivering, Olivia curled her hands into fist courtesy of the rising flames of embarrassment. The fact that she had never been touched at such a private place by her long-time husband, only made the development even more preposterous. 

Henry's unrestrained tongue made it a habit of licking her small backdoor. He began by licking the surroundings, slowly circling her shy anus. Olivia was having a hard time contending with her feelings. Although the ass-licking didn't bring in any sexual stimulation to her, the fact that her nipples were solidifying at a rapid pace meant she was still attaching an inherent erotic undertone to it. 

Maybe the secondhand embarrassment it caused her was fueling her fleshly desires. "Ahhhh.." While she was lost in morbid thoughts, Henry's tongue began poking her anus, gradually penetrating it. Olivia was like a sheep in his hands, willing to accept any kind of humiliation coming her way. 

Starting with the tip, the sloppy appendage began burying itself deep into the distraught muscles. "Try to spread it out, Olivia.. otherwise once we move onto a bigger-sized plug... you might get hurt." Henry replied, not taking his head off her butt crack. 

"Do we really need to go to such extremes?" Olivia talked to the man who could not be seen by her. Henry took his sweet time eating her asshole before replying. "You already know how fat manager Wang's cock can be. Even someone as freaky as Anna is brought to tears every time he fucks her in the ass. Believe me, by preparing you for what is to come, I am only looking out for you."

Henry's words carried a naked threat, making Olivia's heart roll into the doldrums. She had been in Mr. Wang's bed a few times. Even when he only used her front door, she felt like a world of pain had washed over her. Just the thought of such a huge cock drilling into her small butthole was more than sufficient to give her sleepless nightmares. 

Finding the woman had been forced to silence, Henry continued servicing her anus with his mouth. Her sphincter having gained some slackness, he paused and stuck the slanted top of the butt plug, gently egging it on. Olivia's jaw dropped, as she barely held onto her wits. 

Thanks to the lubrication and the relatively small size of the anal toy, Henry was able to insert it all the way until only a black flat end was visible between Olivia's endowed ass. 

Sometime later...

Wess lay in his bed with a stupid smile on his face. *Dum* *Dun* The speaker of his cellphone constantly generated a low-pitched noise, following the boy's fingers recklessly pressing the buttons of the device. One can see the young man was busy playing a mobile game. 

Yet, his focus was not actually on the game, as evident by the sustaining grin across his lips. He looked more like a love-struck fool at the moment. It turns out that only a few minutes back, Wess had been chatting with a classmate of his. 

They had been in the same class for over two years now and Wess had given himself a goal of confessing his affection for her. With all the courage he could muster, he reached out to her on the first day of their high school journey and asked for her number. 

Although cell phones were not very common, thankfully his crush was carrying one. After having his dinner, Wess texted her. It took the girl some time to reply, but she eventually did text him back. And now after some half an hour later, Wess was lost in his nonsense daydreams. 

"Wess.." A feminine voice woke him up and he tumbled over to come face to face with a beautiful lady at his door. "It will take us some time to discuss a few things. Also, your dad is running late today." 

That was his mom. "Don't wait for us, go to sleep early. I can't be late for school again tomorrow." The woman complained in a soft voice. Wess would not have paid any heed to her if it was not for the fact that Olivia was looking extremely hot. 

His mother was dressed in nothing but a bathing gown and from the fresh glow of her skin, he can tell she had her bath not long back. Wess was stupefied by the attractive body of his mother, only to recall that his mother wasn't alone at home today. Was she dressed like that in front of uncle Henry?

That thought left the boy gasping. Uncle Henry was close to his family but wasn't this a little... Wess shut his brain cells down, making sure not to let his mind run amok. Olivia was generally open about these things, so he probably was making a mountain out of a molehill. 

"How late? I can wait for him if it's only an hour or so." David was a hard-working parent. Wess was happy to be there for him when the man returns late at night. Though the boy had to possibly squeeze out the sentence from his throat because of the powerful image of his mother's exposed white thighs under her short gown. 

Wess tore his eyes away only to come across a sight that was even more nerve-wracking. On her chest, he found two buds sticking out proudly. The fabric over her breasts was not thin by any measure, even so, it could not hide her nipples, let alone her busty figure. 

He might be quick to avert his gaze away, but Olivia can not unsee his ardent glance, no matter how bleak. A tinge of redness spread out from her neck, over to her face and she hurriedly turned on her heels. "No need... please don't wait for him. David will be having his dinner out, today." 

She replied and shut the door behind her, leaving the young boy with a rapidly inflating penis. 'Am I turning mad?' Wess chided himself for coming up with nonsense about his mother and uncle. 

Even while he did that, the erection only kept getting stronger. The sudden arrival of his scantily dressed milf mom had aroused the boy, who recalled his time in the washroom of Satan's Diner. It's like Olivia's licentious figure had unhatched his memories of the sensual blowjob that could only be heard and not watched. 

On the other side of the door, Olivia was caught in the waiting arms of a man when she nervously left Wess's room. Her lips were captured and two hands groped her tits over her nightgown. "See? Was it that difficult?" 

Henry pushed her against the wall and whispered right in Olivia's ears. "Now we can rest assured he won't disturb us, correct?" He stripped away the folds of her negligee, causing the ample tits to pop out. "Wait... Henry..!!" 

Red-faced, Olivia struggled in his arms but to no avail. Still standing at the door of her son's room, her voice was deliberately muffed, giving her assaulter to enforce his will on her. Henry arrested her wrists and tucked them away. 

"Uuuggh... Mmooghh...chhhuuy..." Greedily stuffing his face with the lithe mammaries, making all kinds of slouching noises in the process. His mouth applied drastic pressure around her areolas, simultaneously working his tongue over her erect nipples. 

Olivia had to bite down on her lips to stifle her moans. But Henry remained nonchalant, sinking his teeth deeper into her meaty organ with each subsequent bite. Clubbing her wrists together, he kept them stapled above while his free hand slipped inside Olivia's pussy unceremoniously. 

"Henry.. please.." She stepped up her protests. "Let's.. mhh... Take this inside... Ahhh.." The man draining her milk buds grinned. "Can't you hear him play? He isn't coming out." There was a distinct sound of Wess's cellphone buzzing to the mobile game he was currently engaged in. 

That might have given her some respite, but the very next moment Olivia found her snatch being invaded by Henry's fingers. "Aaah.... Waittt... Ohhhh..." This was probably the most embarrassing she had ever been in her life. The same shock and humiliation were displayed on her face with a deeply heated red hue. 

In addition suckling her tits, Henry began finger fucking the middle-aged lady right on the doorstep. "Is this making you wet?" She heard him say. And although she was aware of it being wet, his words mortified her nonetheless. 

"Turn around..." This was what she had been worried about the most. Olivia wrestled around and made to stick her ass out. Henry inserted himself inside the warm entrance he had prepared with passion. 

"Eeeyy..." Olivia grunted as the eager cock penetrated her. Hands clasping her shoulders, he jolted his hips in quick succession, fucking her in the most undesirable location. 

Henry had a big smile on his face as he pounded the woman, plastering her to the wall. Despite his will to do so, he kept the jolts swift and shallow, such that they did not alert Wess. The noise cancellation device he had brought with him was installed inside Olivia's bedroom and since its range didn't exceed the room's radius, the boy inside could definitely hear them if he clapped Olivia's butt too hard. 

At another rented apartment in the downtown area of Satan City...

Android 18 was seated together with her family, having dinner. "So you met Gohan? It's such a coincidence Chichi got him admitted to the same school." Her husband, Krillin remarked after she narrated her first day at work. 

"No... it's not. Orange Star is a pretty sought-after high school in Satan City. With how Chichi had raised Gohan into a perfect child, I would assume she will settle for nothing less." Android 18 added to the discussion, leading Krillin to nod in agreement. "Guess you are right about that."

"Other than that there was nothing too out of the ordinary. I think I will be keeping this job." She announced nonchalantly, not forgetting to feed Marron and then bringing her to the crib so that the husband and wife can have some alone time together. 

Giving a good night kiss to her daughter, she returned to the dining table to finish her meal. "What about you? Had any luck today?" Krillin shook his head at Android 18's question. "No.. they told me I don't meet the height criteria and they can't alter the selection process for a single candidate."

The blonde lady displayed a shred of concern and then shook her head. "Leave it... I suppose it's better if you look after Marron for us. My income should be more than enough to cover our stay in the city whatsoever." Krillin was at a loss for ideas as well, hence he can only nod back. 

"Then I will do that.." He replied then raised his head to glance passionately at his wife. "Do you mind if we do it today?" Android 18 bunched up her eyebrows, surprised that he brought up this topic on his own accord. But the next moment she smiled gleefully. "Why not?" 

3