Chapter 17 Krilin has an unhealthy fetish
556 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sometime later...

A naked Android 18 lay in a doggy position in her bed with her short husband working tirelessly from behind. She can tell the man was at the end of his stamina, yet she herself wasn't even properly excited for this session. 

Much to their despondency, Krillin got a pretty weak dick at could not reach any further than a couple of inches inside her. Previously Android 18 had resorted to it, choosing to rely on rubbing herself off at times. However, after master Roshi began taking advantage of her situation, sex with Krillin lost its appeal to her, completely now. 

Since they were a married couple at the end of the day, Android 18 doesn't shrug off her responsibilities. If Krillin wants to do it, she makes sure he can get a satisfactory release. That's her duty as a devoted wife. 

Krillin's small frame was on a collision course with her enormous ass. She let out a few moans after which the small man was ready to spill his seed. "Can I do that?" As if she had been waiting for it, Android 18 heard the guy call out to her in an unnatural tone. 

With a roll of her eyes, she shrugged her shoulders while looking at him. "Get on.." With a perverse smile spreading from Krillin's ear to ear, he pulled himself out from his wife's snatch and climbed over his wife's back in a practiced motion 

With his ass now situated atop Android 18's back, the former monk began jerking his cock like a maniac. "Many thanks, 18... you are the best." Compared to the over-enthusiastic man child straddling her, Android 18 was mortified to the core. 

Yes.. from inside Krillin had a fetish for riding her while he came. "Do it fast..." She spoke with gritted teeth, watching Krillin's little hands slide over his minuscule cock rapidly as he brought pleasure to himself.  

Eventually, her goofy husband inserted his small pecker between her lips. His hands holding her head, Krillin shot bursts of semen into her mouth. Android 18 was pretty used to these stunts. She kept her lips tightly stuck onto the piece of throbbing meat, having it deposit the hot cum into her throat. 

Compared to her sluggish appearance, Krillin astutely reveled in the strong suction her lips put his cock through. In a matter of seconds, Android 18 had drained whatever leftover jizz was retained in his urethra. 

Satisfied, Krillin revealed a grin before wrapping his arms around his sweet wife and having her roll in the bed. "It was amazing. You are the best, 18." He praised them after obtaining the blanket over both of them. 

"That I am.." She replied in a sulky voice, pecking his lips with hers. Now out of his orgasmic stupor, Krillin held 18 cozily in his arms. "You must be disappointed, 18. Every time I try to do it.. this happens." 

The dashing face of the blonde lady exposed a beautiful smile. "It's okay... Everyone has a habit or two that they simply can't get rid of. Also, we are partners.. we can share anything amongst us." 

"I knew I got the best wife this world has to offer, yet you keep outdoing yourself, my love." Krillin can't be any more pleased with her. Sticking his face between her breasts, he scooped in the fragrance of her perfumed body. 

18 had just shut her eyes, poised to slip into a slumber when she heard Krillin's voice once again from her bosom. "Ahem.. 18.. I hope you are aware that I don't mind it." Befuddled by the lack of unambiguous nature of his words, she reopened her eyelids, finding Krillin staring back at her. 

"You don't mind what?" She clarified only to find the man struggling to speak up. However, his actions actually revealed his intentions to her. Slowly, even her face picked up a red hue, not sure why Krillin wanted to discuss such a thing with her at this time. 

"I mean, master Roshi is no longer with us. So.." Krillin felt like the skin of his face was melting with every word she uttered. Nevertheless, this was a very important topic he must discuss with his wife. "If you ever feel like doing it.. don't hesitate to pick your.. cough.. cough.. partner." 

Both of them had been aware of what was going on in the Kame house, nonetheless, they pretended to disregard it. Although they had fleeting references to the drill, in very rare scenarios. They refrained from explicitly mentioning it amongst themselves like an unwritten rule. 

Yet, for Krillin to bring up this conversation about master Roshi in their bed... he must be concerned about Android 18's sexual gratification. "I can't have my ego come in way of my marriage, 18. As long as you are with me, nothing is of more importance." 

His words might have been vague, but the burning gaze told Android 18 exactly what he was referring to. In simple words, Krillin wanted their lives to continue like this. He was telling her to go ahead and find a new partner for herself in bed since master Roshi was no longer with them. 

Android 18 kept glancing at the man in her blanket in the time it took her for deciphering Krillin's suggestion. When she understood him, Android 18 found it very hard to respond with a proper expression. Her face fluctuated with a range of emotions, only to sigh deeply at the end of it. 

"I understand. I will make some arrangements so our lives are not affected negatively." Both of them were mature. If Krillin was aware of his lack of performance in bed, then 18 was aware that she can't keep suppressing her urges forever. At least not without damaging her relationship with Krillin. This kind of relationship suited both of them. 

"Yes, that's for the best." Krillin forced out a smile, despite the odd topic at hand. Out of her own volition, Android 18 planted a strong kiss on his lips. "Good night." "Good night!!" 

***

Wess threw his cell phone to the side. Looking at the wall clock in his room, he noticed it was time for him to retire for the day. Stepping outside his room, he discovered his father was yet to return home. 

Walking past his parents' room, Wess recalled his last encounter with Olivia. 'God knows why she was dressed so provocatively..' He was yet to forgive his mother for teasing a horny teenager like him with her bad dressing sense. 

Shaking his head in futility, Wess approached the kitchen and filled his tumbler with water. Downing it with any delay, he turned around to get back to his room. However, contrary to his peaceful visage outside, his heart was turbulent. Reason being Olivia's room that seems to be bolted from the inside. 

He wasn't a child anymore. Olivia locked in a room with a man other than his father was sure to plant seeds of doubt in his psyche. Although he wanted to bury all those stray thoughts away, Wess miserably failed at doing so. To make the matter worse, the stiffy he had strenuously forced down not long ago, was back in full swing. 

With his willpower falling short, all kinds of obnoxious speculations filled his mind. "There is no way mom and uncle Henry is engaged in anything like that.." Wess slapped his cheeks, muttering to himself. Regardless, his actions didn't seem to follow his words. 

Step after step, instead of leaving his parents' bedroom behind, he ended up inching closer to it. Curiosity was ravaging his brain and before Wess can force himself to walk in the other direction, he found himself sticking his left ear to the wall.

Wess flustered. Too embarrassed to even hold his head up. He can't believe he was passively trying to blame his mother for being unfaithful. Although a part of him would have preferred to hear some kind of lusty groans from the room, Wess was incredibly thankful for his fortune that he heard nothing at all. *Sigh* Endlessly chiding himself for being needlessly suspicious of Olivia, he locked himself back into his room. 

Wess didn't know but there was a device that was canceling the noise in his parents' room. Otherwise, he would have definitely heard what he had been listening for.

"Aaaaanngghh... Aaann... Aaann.." Oliva had her back in the bed with her legs tossed over, such that her knees were on either side of her head. Henry was holding the woman in the fetal position while his hips pumped her pussy with a series of lateral movements. 

Herny's dong wasn't as big as manager Wang, but he was much bigger than what David carried in his pants. Not only that, he wasn't shy in bed like her husband. All along, Henry didn't find it hard to make all sorts of demands from her. Be it from fucking her in different postures or from alternatively using both her pussy and mouth. Both of these things were not regularly requested by David at any rate. 

"You love this position.. don't you?" Squatting over the woman as his dick penetrated her tight cunt, Henry locked his hands behind Olivia's nape and pulled her head upwards to engage in a drawn-out kiss with the buxom lady. 

Though his movements were straining, Olivia's pussy made it all worth the physical expenditure. His saliva kept slipping down into her mouth with the lavender-haired woman gulping down on it without any heed. 

*Pah* *Pah* *Pah* Incredibly carnal noise of their wet crotches crashing into each other echoed in the room. Along with the rise in the frequency of those sounds, Olivia was slowly slipping into primal madness. Henry's cock was navigating to the parts of her pussy never claimed by her husband. 

As a devoted wife, the fact that Henry can confidently identify her preferred way of penetration made her face heat up in shame. In her abashment, she can only wrap her arms across the man and hug him tight, such that she can hide her expressions from him. 

"I am going to cum..." After a long while passed like this, Henry was at his limit. Declaring his intentions to release his seed, he pumped Olivia even harder. Had it not been for her previous failed attempts of getting him not to cum in her vagina, she would have certainly asked him to do the same. But now... It didn't matter... Those were her last thoughts before the orgasmic relief took over. 

Next day early morning...

David was consuming his daily dose of news from the television while his wife was busy cooking breakfast for the family. Looking over the wall separating the kitchen space from the living area, David came to the conclusion that his wife was beaming exquisite charm today. 

If he wasn't mistaken, her breasts came out especially bulky today. Her white top seemed like it was barely holding onto those assets. *Gulp* If not for the lack of rest in these past few days, David would have definitely approached the lady. 

"David.. today you can drop Wess alone to the school. I will be leaving early with Kent." He heard his wife announce from the sanctity of the kitchen. David hurriedly avert his gaze back to the TV on the wall, which was looping through the sequence of one of Mr. Satan's personal gyms. 

"Oh..." He knew Kent was Olivia's classmate whom she had thoroughly discussed with him yesterday. As it turned out, the boy was extremely gifted in the intelligence department and David can easily tell his wife was trying to build a good rapport with the kid. 

"Are you sure? I can drop all three of you together if you want?" He responded as Olivia stepped out with two dishes in hand and planted a kiss on his cheeks. "No. Let's not push the kid around so much that he starts getting uncomfortable." 

"Let me travel together with him for a few days. Then if Kent agrees we can have him join us." Olivia might not be the brightest of the lot but one area in which David didn't doubt she had skills was building relationships. "Sure.. then do as you please." 

    

3