Chapter 18 Second Day at School
602 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

At Gohan's residence...

Chichi and her son were sitting next to each other having a salad prepared from the freshly grown fruits in their backyard. "You look tired today, mom? Didn't have a good sleep?" Gohan consulted Chichi, staring at the lack of dress his mother had put on before she sat for the morning breakfast. 

Usually, Chichi is the more diligent out of the two. Getting up early, preparing his bath, and cooking meals for him came naturally to her. However, today she had deviated a lot from her routine so much so that Gohan had to wake her up. Added to that her lackluster appearance made the boy spell out his concern for her. 

Dressed only in her undergarments, Chichi laggardly chewed on her food. "No... I am just a little spent that's all." While she brushed it off, Gohan can't help but read more into the situation. Though he can't be sure about it, there was a distinct possibility that Chichi was pushing herself too hard with the chores around the house. 

Deterring his eyes from the milky smooth cleavage of his mum, Gohan made up his mind. "Mom." Conviction was clear in his eyes and Chichi can't help but raise her head to listen to what he had to say. 

"I am looking for a part-time job." His words brought on a cheerful smile to Chichi's face. "That's great news. One should always strive for financial freedom." Gohan nodded his head, nonetheless, the look on his face told her he wasn't done. 

"Once I am employed... I am planning to take residence in Satan City itself.." He gave the mature some time to register his words. "And I would like to bring you along as well." Contrary to his assumptions, Chichi didn't flare up instantly. Rather she had a brooding look on. 

Rubbing her chin and storing the soup bowl with her spoon she kept mulling over Gohan's suggestion. Having never crossed his mother like this, the late teenager had anticipation written all over his visage. 

"You want both of us to stay in Satan City?" He nodded as hard as he could. "That's difficult... Gohan." He replied but things were way better than Gohan had imagined and so he jumped on the opportunity. 

"It's only for the time before I get my degree mom. After two years, you can decide to come back... can't you?" He persuaded. "Yeah.. but ever since I married your dad, we have lived in this place. I can't leave this for even a month, let alone two years." Chichi had a struggling look which told Gohan there was still some room for negotiation. 

"If that is not possible then can't we return home every weekend or so? Traveling back and forth such a vast distance is not feasible for my studies." Sure enough, Chichi's gaze fluctuated when he brought his studies into the conversation. The last thing the mature can allow is something to disturb Gohan's studies. 

"Ahn.." Chichi sighed, rubbing her temple in exhaustion. Though this place had a significant attachment to her heart because of Goku, she knew her son needed her the most at this point. Not only that, living in this crawl space for decades had made her grow curious about city life. 

Maybe this was her time to explore the outside world as well. Maybe she can take notice of how the city matrons brought up their wards. "Hm.. let's talk about it once you land your job, buddy." 

Gohan's lips stretched from ear to ear. Jumping from his chair he planted a shallow kiss on Chichi's lips and rushed outside, leaving the stunned lady behind. "Haha.. thank you, mom. I will do my best." He knew this was the best result he could have hoped for. Chichi had more or less agreed to his demands, all that was left of to search for a job than can pay their expenses. 

In Satan City...

"I am so shy. I don't even know if the school will allow something like this." After the bus dropped them at their stop, Olivia and Kent were taking a walking rest of the way to the Orange Star School. 

Kent noticed the flushed woman place her hands over her neck, trying on futility to hide the black choker she had on. "Haha.. you are fretting over it for nothing." He chuckled and stationed his arm around Olivia's shoulders to reassure her. 

"If you ask me it looks kind of elegant on you. As for school, I don't think we will care about such issues." Kent deliberately glanced at Olivia's raised bottom with a pretentiously lecherous eye. "Because this tight skirt of yours is dealing much more damage to the male gender than this little choker." 

"Pui.. you are such a shameless kid." Olivia jibed but it was evident that she wasn't too worried about her changed appearance now. "Haha... I will take that as a compliment." She rolled her eyes at him but didn't distance herself away from the boy. 

Kent already possessed dashing features overall, completing it with his charming and confident personality, which meant even a lady of Olivia's age and experience found it very hard to not be bewitched by him. 

Talking all the way they reached the gate of their school when Kent suggested they wait for their friends since both of them were early. Olivia had no qualms about it and after a while, the duo discovered a two-wheeler come to a stop adjacent to them. 

Kent's eyes shined because he recognized the pillion. A well-built blonde with short hair, a jeaned top, and tight underclothes stepped down. He witnessed the lady bend over to kiss a newborn carried by a short man in front. Next, the lady kissed the man and then turned around. 

"Good morning, Mrs. Lazuli." It wasn't Kent but Olivia who had greeted Android 18. She recognized the duo to belong to Gohan's class and as such, responded in kind. "Was that your child?" Compared to Kent, Olivia was extremely excited by the fact that Mrs. Lazuli had a daughter. 

"Yes. Her name is Marron. And the person carrying her was my husband, Krillin." Android 18 revealed a gentle smile. "Nice.. nice.. she certainly got your looks." As the two ladies talked, Kent was rather cut off from the conversation but he didn't mind it. 

Watching the shorty drive his bike away from them, maybe Kent was still struggling to find a reason why in the world Mrs. Lazuli and with mother had a child with such a guy. "Bye and see you around in class." He shook his head and found Mrs. Lazuli walking away from them, entering the gates of the school. 

"She is such a nice person." Olivia was elated after the short conversation, only to find Kent ogling at Mrs. Lazuli's ass like a degenerate. "Ahem... Where are you looking, brat? I know you got your fantasies, but please don't bring them out in public." She reprimanded Kent in a jovial tone. 

"Who told you I was fantasizing?" Kent stuck up his necktie to sanction a righteous look for himself. "I was just taking measurements. Though her ass might be smaller compared pound to pound, I bet it can take a lot more hammering thanks to her athletic build." 

This was the most depraved Kent had ever been in her presence, so needless to say Olivia's face heated up like anything. Especially when there was a good chance the metric he was putting Mrs. Lazuli's ass against, might as be hers. 

"Can you please cut that off? Are you forgetting I am a woman as well?" An annoyed Oliva harshly smacked the deviant boy on his back, owing him to step away from her to defend himself. "Where is my fault in this? You only told me to include you in all the 'adult' talks, didn't you?" 

Olivia huffed in fake anger, puffing her cheeks and biting on her lips. "All I meant was for you guys to be frank around me." She shook her head in disappointment. "But this is a little too frank, I suppose." Her words of confession had Kent laugh out loudly.

"Please don't creep around Mrs. Lazuli. Can't you see, she got a happy family? I am telling you, you are going to waste your time trying to court her." Olivia added, sounding confident in herself. "I say you got a great chance if you spend even a fraction of that effort on girls your age." She thought she was delivering free pieces of advice to the guy, but too bad he didn't want to listen to her. 

"Nahhh.. just look at yourself and the girls around. Can't you see how much they are lacking?" Olivia's face burned once again, fully aware of what the boy was hinting at. However, thanks to an intervention from a fellow classmate, she was saved. 

"Lacking? In what, if I may ask so?" A rowdy voice attracted their attention and the duo came across a couple walking up to them. One of them had a set of bunched-up eyebrows as she scrutinized Kent. 

"Who knows? Maybe everything?" Kent ignored the dirty look an annoyed Erasa threw at him, answering with relative nonchalance. "Hmph... Jerk.." Naturally, the young lady was not very pleased with his answer. Fortunately, Olivia introduced herself between the squabbling duo to break their eye contact.

Beside Erasa, Sharpner stops gazing at the new students with the same disinterest as the day before. "I guess we are lacking two more." Olivia chimed in, only for Erasa to shake her head. "No.. only one. There is no need to wait for Videl. For all we know, she might be busy fighting crime even at this very instance." 

Erasa's comment drew laughter out of the group and very soon, they found a smartly dressed Gohan jogging his way over to them. With the band collected together, they joined their class for the day. 

West City, Capsule Corporation...

Capsule Corporation is a pioneer when it came to technological advancements. Being one of the biggest conglomerates in this world, they practically owned a quarter of the entire west city. 

Right now in a building next to its headquarters, a lady passed through a corridor carrying a tray in hand. She had a mature figure with a proportionally sized bust. She gracefully walked through the empty hallway that led to an extensive doorway. 

Dressed in long jeans and T-shirt, Mrs. Bikini came to a halt and then pressed a button. The doors ahead of her separated, giving her the way. Nonchalantly stepping in, she could hear constant grumbling sounds, originating from deep inside the hall room. 

"I brought you breakfast.." Ending her sentence with her signature soft chuckle, Mrs. Bikini approached a barechested man who was busy lifting weights. 

With only his trousers on, the sweaty man had a ripped physique as he came to a halt. "Why do you bother, Mrs. Bikini? I told you so many times not to fret about it." The person put the weights aside and came over to greet the gorgeous lady. 

"It's okay, Yamcha. As you can tell, most of the time I am totally bored around here." Bikini placed the tray over a small table, settling in the chair while Yamcha came to sit opposite her. "Indeed. Being the wife of one of the most successful men on the planet can be a rather taxing affair, I suppose." 

Mrs. Bikini nodded in acknowledgment, carefully serving breakfast for both of them. "You know, I am very grateful that you decided to restart your training schedule at our place. At least I can have someone to talk to whenever I feel like it." 

The blonde lady had a big smile on her face, which along with her pearl necklace made her look especially appealing to the eyes. "Haha.." Yamcha helped her out with a soft chortle after he had wiped himself off with a towel. "I can totally understand your plight." 

<<Further chapters are available on my patreon. If you like the work I produce, subscribe at https://www.patreon.com/slayer104>>

3