Extra Chapter: [Mei]
99 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

AN: Just an extra chapter filled with sex

---

It happened during the five-kage summit after the apocalypse when things started to settle down. Mei Temuri, the Fifth Mizukage, entered my room in the middle of the night, wearing a sexy transparent blue robe and with nothing on underneath.

"To what do I owe the pleasure?" I asked her. I wasn't one to beat around the bush.

"I've been hearing rumors about you," she said with a purr. "I thought I'd come by and confirm them for myself."

"What kind of rumors?" I asked her, suddenly worried. I knew they couldn't be good.

She grinned at me, revealing a fang.

"You know," she said, "My spies whispered in my ears, praising your stamina to go on several rounds of lovemaking all night long..."

She was onto me!

"So, you came to test my stamina yourself?" I asked her.

"You're quick on your toes, savior of humanity, Fred."

She dropped her robe, revealing a body of unbelievable beauty.

"How do you feel about doing me in every way you can think of?"

I swallowed hard and replied, "Well... we're in a world without death, so I have nothing but time on my hands."

She smiled and climbed on the bed, and pulled down my pants, "Let's see how long you can go, savior of humanity."

My hard cock sprang up before her face. She grabbed it and started stroking it.

"Mmmmm... You're as hard as a rock..." She said with a grin, and then she swallowed me.

I looked down to see her head bob up and down as she sucked my cock. She had a skilled tongue, too.

"Wow... you're amazing at this," I said to her as I grabbed her hair and started to thrust.

"Mmmmmm," she moaned. Her hand kept massaging my balls. She had a strong, delicate grip.

"Let's see how long you can hold it in your throat," I told her as I held her head and thrust my hip up, pushing my cock deep into her throat. I can feel her muscles squeezing my cock as she coughed. She started to moan louder as I fucked her throat. She was definitely getting off on this, and I liked it, too.

She pulled back, gasping for breath.

"Cough... Cough... Hufff~ That was wild," she purred after coughing a few times.

"Okay, my turn now," I said, and flipped her over, and spread her legs wide open. She was wet. With my fingers, I rubbed her wet clit.

"Ohhhhh!" she moaned.

"Your pussy's wet," I said as I opened her labia with my fingers, and spread her wide.

She shook her hips and her breasts swayed, "Oh yeah~ It feels so good~"

Without waiting, I started licking and sucking on her clit. She squirmed and moaned and whimpered.

"Aghhh! Ohhhhhhhhhh," she moaned. Her hands were on my head as she pulled at my hair. "Ooooh, yes! Eat my pussy, eat it, eat it, eat it~"

I wasn't trying to satisfy her needs. I was going to tease her for a long time. My tongue, and teeth, and lips all went to work. Her pussy was dripping with juice. She was a wildcat and she started to gyrate her hips, fucking my face. She was near climax.

"Aaaaaahhhh," she whimpered. "Oh, oh, oh, oh, aaaaaahhhhh, AAAAAHHHHHH!"

She was cumming all over my face.

"Now, you're ready for some real fun," I said. I stood up.

"You know you are the first man I have ever been with. Now, I am going to give my virginity to you," she said as she spread her legs.

"You are sure you want this?" I asked her.

"I have never been more sure of anything in my life. Don't be delicate with me like some weakling. I want you to slam that cock hard and pop it in a single go."

I pushed my cock into her.

"Oooooh," she moaned, "Oh, God, yes, that feels so good."

She was so wet.

I slammed it in.

"Ohhhhhhhh," she moaned.

"How do you like it now, Fifth Mizukage?" I asked her.

"So full, it's so big," she moaned. She wrapped her legs around me. I pulled her to me as I fucked her.

"Harder, fuck me harder," she whimpered.

I fucked her hard, my balls slapping her ass with every thrust. She was moaning and whimpering and pleading for me to keep fucking her hard.

"Harder, fuck me harder, Fred," she begged, and I fucked her hard and deep.

"Your cock is amazing. You're fucking me so good," she whimpered. I was fucking her like a wild animal.

"I want more of that cock, more cock," she whined.

I lifted her legs over my shoulders and fucked her hard. She was moaning louder, "Oh, yes, fuck me harder."

Her pussy was too tight to pull out, and I fucked her deep, so deep.

"Oooooooohhhh, yessssss, OOOOOHHHHHHHHH," she cried as her orgasm swept her away.

"OHHHHHHH, FUCKKKKK ME HARDER!" she cried out.

I pulled out and turned her around and pushed her down to her hands and knees.

"Your ass is mine," I said as I pushed my cock back into her pussy.

"Ahhhhhh!" she cried out.

I grabbed her hair and pulled her head back and fucked her hard from behind. She was whimpering as she enjoyed the abuse.

Her bubbly butt jiggled as I fucked her hard and deep.

"Fuck me, fuck me," she cried out. "Oh, you are fucking me so good. Your cock is so big. So big, so big."

I slapped her butt and squeezed her tits as I fucked her hard and fast.

"Ohhhh, ohhhh, ohhhh, ooooooooohhhhhhh, ahhhhhh, ahhhhhhh, ahhhhhhh, AHHHHHHH!" she moaned loudly as she climaxed again.

I was on the edge, and I couldn't hold back any longer.

"I am gonna cum," I warned her.

"Do it, cum in me, cum in me, cum in me!" she pleaded as she looked back at me over her shoulder, "Fill me up."

"Oooooooh, AAAAAHHHHHH!" I groaned as I came deep inside of her, filling her womb up.

I pulled out and my cum gushed out of her. I rubbed my cock in her ass and shot even more cum.

Mei quickly turned around and started sucking my cock.

"Mmmmm, you taste so good," she said as she licked the cum off my cock, "Mmmmm~"

"Now, let's see how you do when I'm on top," she said, and pulled me to the bed. She climbed on top of me, and I felt her warm, tight pussy envelope my cock once more. She rode me slowly at first, then started riding me like a wild woman. I was in ecstasy, looking up at her gorgeous face. She was the most beautiful woman I had ever seen.

Her big boobs bounced as she rode me. I grabbed them and sucked them and played with her nipples.

"Mmmmmmm," she moaned. She was bouncing her pussy up and down on my cock. I loved watching her ride me. She was fucking herself on my cock, and that was an amazing feeling.

She was moaning and whimpering, "Oh, oh, oh, oh, ahhhh, ahhhhh, ahhhhhhhhh!"

Her pussy was so tight, and the way she was riding me, and the way her big tits were bouncing, I could feel another orgasm building inside of me.

"Oh, god, Mei, I'm gonna cum," I told her.

"Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, cum, cum in me, cum in me, cum in me!" she cried as she fucked me fast and hard.

"Aaaaaaahhhhhhhh!" I groaned as I came in her tight pussy again.

I looked up at her and she was smiling at me, but she was still moving her hips, grinding slow and deep on my cock.

"Mmmmm," she moaned, "Oh, yes, your cock is so nice, so nice~"

"You are amazing, Mei," I said.

"Thanks, baby, I love it," she said, and then she started to ride me, "The rumors were true... You are still hard after cumming twice in a row."

"What can I say," I told her, "I have a lot of stamina."

"I'm going to use that stamina, don't worry," she purred as she rode me. "I'm gonna make you go as long as I can."

"I like a challenge," I told her.

"Mmmmm, good, because I'm gonna fuck you all night long, and I'm gonna suck your cock all night long, and you're gonna do everything I want, savior of humanity," she said with a grin.

I was surprised by how she wanted to dominate me, and I was surprised by how much I enjoyed it. But, I can't let her think I am gonna take it all while lying on my back.

"Mmmmm," I moaned as I felt my cock getting hard again, and Mei grinned and started riding me faster and harder, "Mmmmmm."

She then started licking my nipples and sucking on them. She was wild and lusty, and I loved it.

I sat up and grabbed her and flipped her over, and started to fuck her like a madman, slamming into her over and over and over again. The sound of our wet skin slapping together filled the room.

"Oh, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes," she cried, "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me."

I didn't want to admit it, but she is better than all the women I have had sex with till now, excluding Hinata. She was a wildcat.

She was crying out in ecstasy. Her voice was echoing through the room.

I pulled out, "Stand up and turn around," I told her.

She quickly stood up and turned around, "Like this?" she asked.

"Yes," I told her, and slapped her ass, "Now, I am gonna fuck you standing up and you're gonna like it."

"Ooohhh," she whimpered, "Yes, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, Fred."

I pushed my cock back into her, and started to fuck her standing up. Her hands were on the wall and she was looking at me over her shoulder. I was pounding into her with a hard, steady rhythm.

"Oh, god, oh, god, oh, god, oh, god, oh, god, oh, god, oh, god, oh, god," she moaned.

I reached up and grabbed her hair and pulled it back, and fucked her hard.

"Oh, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes," she whimpered.

I was fucking her like a crazed beast.

"I am cumming~ Hnggg~" she moaned and she came all over my cock, her pussy clenching my cock, her body quaking, "Oooooohhhh."

I let go of her hair and grabbed her hips and fucked her hard and deep and fast. She was whimpering and moaning and I was getting closer and closer.

"Aaaaahhhhhhhh!" I groaned and exploded deep inside of her, my cum pouring into her womb.

I pulled out and she quickly turned around and fell to her knees in front of me, sucking my cock clean, "Mmmmm, yes, your cum tastes so good~"

"I'm not done yet," I said, and I pulled her to her feet, and pushed her against the wall and pulled up her legs, "You are gonna cum again, baby."

"Yes. Make me your whore," she pleaded, "Fill me with your cum. Put your child in my belly."

I pushed my cock into her pussy and started fucking her hard and fast. Her tits were bouncing, her big boobs slapping against her, and she was whimpering.

"Oh, yes, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me," she cried as she grabbed her tits.

"You are mine," I growled. "My little slut."

She smiled, "I am yours, always."

I fucked her hard and deep and fast. I wanted to hear her scream and cry out as I made her cum one last time. She was a wild, crazy, beautiful woman.

"Oh, God, oh, god, oh, god, oh, god, oh, god," she moaned.

"I am cumming~ Aaaaaahhhhhhh!" I groaned.

She was coming with me, her pussy squeezing my cock tight, "Oh, yesssssss!"

"I can't stop cumming!" she cried.

"You like that? You like being my whore?" I growled as I fucked her hard and deep.

"Yessss, yesss, yessss, yessss!" she cried, "I'm your whore, I'm your whore!"

I kept fucking her as hard and fast as I could, my cock exploding deep inside of her. I felt her pussy spasm around my cock as she came again and again.

Suddenly, the door opened and Tsunade came in.

"Well, well... Having fun without me?" she asked, and then she laughed, "But, then again, I am late."

4