Ch 14: King Ekluvya
251 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Near midnight, a group of men walked into a certain hut. They dragged something black with them. This black thing was actually a sex slave named Meghna. She remained silent and let the men drag her like an object.

Inside the hut, there was another group of men indulging in sexual intercourse with a chubby woman who had large saggy breasts, plump thighs and fat hips with stretch marks on them. She was Ekluvya’s mother- Mita, the chiefess who had been passed around like a harlot for a week now.

Plap! Plap! Plap! Plap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Meaty sounds echoed as the men plowed Mita heatedly.

“Ahh! Ahhn! Ahh! Oh!” Mita’s screams came out every now then before getting muffled as a new penis was shoved into her mouth to feed on.

“Hey, we’ve brought the Kali princess, do you want to exchange?” Someone from the new group asked.

“Oh great! I was getting bored of fucking this old hag, haha!” Someone exclaimed.

“Bring that bitch here. It’s been 2 weeks since I last fucked her.” Another person spoke.

Soon the 2 women were exchanged between the two groups and put together for breeding. Meaty penises were shoved into their loose but lewd holes and their bodies were ravished thoroughly!

While Mita enjoyed herself, Meghna stayed silent and expressionless.

Sstak! A man slapped her dirty face hard.

“Damn, this girl doesn’t react at all. It feels like I’m fucking a doll!” The man growled.

“Haha, she is a fuck doll then. Truly, she shows no expressions.” Another man spoke.

“She might have gotten her mind broken. She has been getting fucked intensely day and night all this while, even during sleep, hehehe…” an elder spoke.

“Ah, this Ekluvya sure has good females around him. His mother is so fuckable and both his wives are incredible!” someone said and smirked.

“He has even brought two new wives! I heard one of them is already getting fucked by chief Hirandhanu?”

“So I heard. Soon we’ll be getting a chance with her too! Ah, I can’t wait!”

“Her white hair are oddly attractive, along with her curvaceous figure mmm…”

“Did you see her huge hips & breasts? That woman was born to indulge in sex!”

Like this, the men continued talking perversely as they fucked the two women.

“Heh, heheh…” Meghna chuckled inwardly in what little mind she had left, “this is fine. This is the way things should be,” she thought, “I was born to be fucked. I’m a woman after all hehe. Ah, there is no saving for me. Since pleasure is the only thing that gives meaning to my existence for others, so be it hehe… this isn’t so bad. Nobody will come to save me anyway…”

As she thought so, Meghna tightened her bottom, giving more pleasure to the men who were plowing her two holes. She widened her jaw, taking the third penis deep until it reached her throat.

“Gah..! This bitch just tightened up so nicely!” One of the men groaned in pleasure.

“Fuck yeah! She’s getting into it hahaha!”

“That’s it Meghna! Keep sucking me in ohhhh!” The third man groaned, grabbing her shaved head as he fucked her mouth heatedly.

Fwap-fwap-fwap-squelch-squelch! Wet meaty sounds continued along with moans and groans.

Creak… suddenly the hut’s door opened and light forced its way in.

“Who’s there? Shut the door quickly and come join us!” An elder spoke.

“Wait…is that?” Someone pointed at the person who had just walked in.

“Oh no! W-wait! We can explain!” Someone exclaimed.

“Eh? W-who…” Meghna wondered, squinting her eyes at the silhouette of a person.

The door shut close, and soon horrid screams leaked out of the hut.

---

In another such hut, two men were plowing a white haired milf while standing. They had her sandwiched between them as they fucked her two nether holes excitedly while squeezing her deliciously soft and tender body and enjoying the incredible pleasure rippling through their bodies.

Fwap-fwap-fwap-fwap! Plap-plap-squelch! Wet sounds occurred continuously.

“Ahh…haanhh..oh no, oh…ummh!” this milf, Sarpsara moaned and trembled. She was squirting every now and then, unable to control her body which was getting thoroughly dominated and stimulated by continuous sex.

Hours ago, she had been ambushed by Kulwant when she was in a vulnerable state. Just a few more minutes of r@pe and she ended up getting dominated for the first time in her 300 yrs! The legendary whore had been conquered and was getting tamed as the two men joined forces, plowing her mercilessly!

“Ah this tightness of her vagina is incredible!” Hirandhanu praised before kissing Sarpsara deeply. His tongue entered her mouth and tasted her long snake tongue which twirled around his and started stroking it like a hand stroking a penis.

“Hehe, her butt is even better than her vagina. Ah so tight!” Kulwant praised before slapping Sarpsara’s right hip and fucking her faster.

“Mmmh! Ahhn! S-stop…wait ahh!” Sarpsara moaned and begged. Her bottom was sore and hot, making her vulnerable as currents of pleasure kept bursting into her body through her lewd holes. She had never felt so weak & good before!

Kulwant grabbed her huge breasts and squeezed them while Hirandhanu grabbed her hips, kneading them as Kulwant continuously beat them with his crotch.

Plap! Plap! Clap! Clap! “Ahh! Ahhn!” Erotic sounds continuously filled the hut for long.

“Oh, I’m nearing my limit again!” Hirandhanu lamented.

“Haha! You need to work on your stamina, my friend,” Kulwant sneered and rammed his penis deeper and harder inside Sarpsara.

“Ahhn! Ahhn! J-just cum already! I’m…I’m losing my…” Sarpsara complained while screaming and panting. She had squirted too many times and her legs were trembling. If she wasn’t sandwiched between these two burly men, she would have fallen down and pissed herself.

Fwap-fwap-fwap-spurt! Spurt! Hirandhanu released his load inside Sarpsara while Kulwant continued drilling the asshole, rampaging in her guts.

“Uhhh…” Hirandhanu moaned and stepped back. His flaccid penis was dripping out white semen while the same dribbled out of Sarpsara’s banged up vagina. Kulwant continued banging her from behind and soon released his load as well, filling the Naga woman with his sperms.

Bam! Sarpsara fell on the floor and whimpered.

“Hahaha! Ah, such a good woman! So beautiful, so lustful, so incredible!” Kulwant praised and stroked his penis, releasing a few ropes of semen before…

Fssss…. he released a golden stream of urine on the white haired milf, bathing her in it as though degrading her and putting her in her place!

Creak… Suddenly the door opened and Ekluvya walked in.

Silence lingered as everyone paused. Kulwant was still urinating on Sarpsara who in turn was sprawled defeated on the floor, unable to react.

“You…! How are you here?” Kulwant stuttered.

“S-son! We can explain!” Hirandhanu reacted.

Ekuvya took a deep breath and pulled out his sword. It was stained with blood already.

---

Bam! The hut wall was broken through as Kulwant was thrown out of it, followed by Hirandhanu. Ekluvya was so incensed that his strength had momentarily increased.

But of course this couldn’t last. The two adults quickly regained their composure and took fighting stances.

“Hmph! You dare kick your own father and point your sword at me?” Hirandhanu snarled. This was an ancient era where fealty was a pious discipline. A child who disrespects their parents was considered a scum worth killing.

“Father?” Ekluvya sneered, “what kind of a father are you? Laying your hands on your daughters-in-laws; raping them while your son is away risking his life for the tribe…”

“Hmph, these are adult matters that a kid like you won’t understand,” Kulwant chimed in. Over the few weeks he had grown friendly with Hirandhanu. Especially after they shared the women they had ruined and taken advantage of.

“Oh?” Ekluvya smiled. When Kshitiz had told him about Mita, Sunita and Meghna’s tragedies, it had filled him with rage! For a modern person coming from the 21st century, such heinous acts of rape, forced prostitution and torture were unforgivable! He already considered these people psychopaths who must be locked away if not slain!

But these psychopathic criminals had the galls to defend themselves and call Ekluvya ignorant. Their bullshit truly upset him. He was now wondering whether he should kill them first or dismember their bodies first.

“So when my wives were raped and prostituted, while one of them was even mutilated and tortured…it was all just adult matters that don’t need to be addressed?” Ekluvya asked. The two men exchanged glances, realizing that the cat was out of the bag now.

“We didn’t force any of them. Sunita became a prostitute by her own will!” Kulwant snarled.

“And Meghna was willing to be a sex slave to win everyone’s favor for your wall!” Hirandhanu said.

“That’s right, that’s right! It is your fault! Because of your desire for a wall, your wives became whores, hmph!” Kulwant jabbed timely, “and your mother has faced punishment for mutilating my daughter hmph!”

Ekluvya’s lips twitched. He was having a hard time, controlling his anger and hatred.

“I sent the two to get approval from you. You either had to say yes or no,” he spoke, “you didn’t have to rape them, right? Even if they consented, it was an act done by you two. Where was your morality at that time? And why did my mother’s punishment had to be a pleasure for the punishers? Where is the justice in this?”

“…” Hirandhanu and Kulwant fell silent. They had no answer.

By now, a crowd had gathered due to the noise. Many had overheard the dialogue exchange and knew what was going on. Many felt guilty and even afraid as they were involved in r@pes of Mita, Sunita and Meghna. They secretly snuck away to pack their bags just in case they needed to flee.

“I have already slain all the elders of both tribes as I found them raping my mother and my wives. I’ve come here after hunting down all of your dogs. Now it’s your turn!” Ekluvya roared.

“You son of a bitch…” Kulwant snarled, “murderer of the kin, you deserve death!”

Swoosh! Kulwant leapt at Ekluvya who met him mid-air.

Clang! The sword met the sickle. The two warriors engaged in a speedy combat right away.

Clang! Clang! Swooosh! Clang!

Ekluvya wasn’t playing around this time. He was angry enough to want to kill the two men. He fought with the best of his ability, utilizing every move that his real mother Kotone had taught him from the samurai martial arts.

Swoosh! He leapt. Srrr…! He spun, swinging the sword around him like a shredder.

Kulwant’s eyes dilated and his heart stopped beating at once. What sort of moves were these?! He quickly jumped back and stumbled, falling and rolling.

Hirandhanu watched with a gaping mouth. Since when this brat became such a fine swordsman?

“What the hell…” Lokesh did not blink as he watched the fight. He realized that Ekluvya was using a swordsmanship technique completely foreign to Nishads. He had displayed merely an ounce of it back when he sparred with him!

“Help me out Hiran! He’ll come for your throat next! Your slut wife can breed another dog son for you!” Kulwant shouted. Hirandhanu scowled, making up his mind.

These were savage times. Power determined authority. But there was a lot of bullshit practiced diligently everywhere too. Only the younglings were expected to show respect for elders and sacrifice themselves for the sake of elders who in turn did not have to abide by any such ideas. When Dronacharya came demanding Ekluvya’s thumb as fees, this mentality was exhibited. When Hirandhanu and Kulwant raped Ekluvya’s wives, this mentality was exposed. Now as Hirandhanu jumped to kill his own son, this mentality was rendered buck naked. It was ugly.

Swoosh! Hirandhanu struck with his sword. Ekluvya parried. Kulwant struck at the legs but Ekluvya jumped and dodged, only to get kicked by Hirandhanu and get unbalanced.

Bam! He fell to the ground and the two burly men came hacking down at him. He rolled, dodging death!

“Stop it! Are you seriously trying to kill him?!” Lokesh shouted but nobody paid heed.

Clang! Clang Clang! Hirandhanu and Kulwant kept the pressure on Ekluvya, almost managing to strike his body. He was even unable to get back on his feet and could only roll around defensively.

Swoosh! Lokesh came as though flying.

Bam! Hirandhanu was kicked on the head and flung away. Ekluvya got his chance to break out and get back up. Kulwant jumped on him and the two resumed fighting while Lokesh faced Hirandhanu.

“So you dare renege?” Hirandhanu snarled.

“I didn’t know my daughter had been prostituted,” Lokesh snarled back, “even if not by you; you knew about it and were supposed to protect her honor! She is your daughter-in-law!”

“Hmph! She’s a whore! Ask your fucking relatives whom she has slept with!” Hirandhanu defended, “oh right, you can’t. Your son in law just murdered them all!”

“I would have murdered them myself otherwise,” Lokesh snarled, “but I’ll make-do with you!”

Swoosh! He sprinted and attacked his old friend, his chief, his relative, with the intention of killing him.

“Yaaa!!” Hirandhanu roared, summoning every ounce of his battle prowess and fighting Lokesh.

Clang! Clang! Clang! Clang! Weapons collided continuously as the four warriors battled under the moonlight. Nobody interfered.

— 

Lokesh was heavily injured by now. Although he was a fine swordsman, he lacked stamina and strength when compared to Hirandhanu who was a battle machine!

On the other side, Kulwant was seeing soul reapers as his body was riddled with cuts and stabs, bleeding profusely! He was even stronger than Hirandhanu then how was this brat Ekluvya able to beat him? It made no sense!

“Die!” Ekluvya roared and delivered finishing moves. He ran speedily  and aimed his sword straight like a spear.

“Go to hell!” Kulwant shouted, aiming with his sickle.

Srrr! The sickle went flying toward Ekluvya’s neck. He raised his left shoulder, blocking it.

Kshakk! The sickle cut through the bone but got lodged in the flesh.

Swoosh! Eklvuya reached Kulwant whose eyes widened in shock.

Shwokk! The sword pierced through his heart, ending his struggles.

“Haaaa!” Hirandhanu roared, slamming his sword down at Lokesh who defended passively.

Clang! Clang! Clang! Clang! Clatter! Slish! Lokesh’s sword broke after multiple hits and Hiran’s sword cut through his shoulder and collarbone, entering deep into his body!

Swoosh! Ekluya suddenly appeared on the side and stabbed his sword through Hirandhanu’s ribcage, piercing through his lungs, heart and coming out from the other side.

“C-coward!” Hirandhanu minced his words.

“Even up front, you could not defeat me in battle,” Ekluvya spoke, “die now, old man; and repent in hell!”

Hirandhanu fell to the ground and blood pooled underneath him. Ekluvya looked at Lokesh and nodded, acknowledging him. Lokesh kept his left body clasped toward the center, trying to delay his death as blood dangerously seeped out from his wound.

“ALL OF YOU, LISTEN!” Ekluya suddenly shouted. His voice echoed through the whole tribe.

“The two chiefs are no more! The elders have all fallen at my hands! I hereby declare myself the king of both tribes merged together under my rule! Obey me, or get lost! Renege and welcome your deaths!”

Silence filled the tribe. No one refuted him. One by one everyone knelt to the ground; many even kowtowing as they shouted,

“All hail King Ekluvya!”

1