Ch 15: Mothers Belong to Sons
316 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It had been a week since the brawl between the two chiefs and the prince Ekluvya. The chiefs Hirandhanu and Kulwant were both slain by Ekluvya who then declared himself a king. Without any opposition, he was crowned, and the Nishad tribe became the Nishad kingdom with territory covering the two tribes’ land and the forest area between them. As of now, the Kali tribe had been entirely assimilated.

But this was not enough. There was too much land for the little manpower; which in turn was outdated and outranked against any other kingdom! Ekluvya had to work speedily to level up the civilization around him. But for a whole week he remained busy solely in setting up his monarchy.

Then there were his wives; all troublesome! Sarpsara kept sulking over deaths of Hirandhanu and Kulwant as they had fucked her too good. Ekluvya ignored her, knowing her loose character. And indeed, it only took Sarpsara a few days to get over the gloom and find new mating partners which included Lokesh and even the young Kshitiz who got easily dominated by this experienced dominant milf.

Ekluvya knew of Sarpsara’s debauchery but didn’t create a din. He couldn’t control such a lustful woman. He didn’t even consider her his wife but she had her great uses thus it was better to keep her around and let her do whatever she wanted. A day would come to teach this whore a lesson and beat dominance into her snake mind, but this was not that day.

Sarpsara’s healing ability became a boon though. She had healed not only the gravely wounded Lokesh, but also Ekluvya and Meghna whose curly hair grew long rapidly; vagina healed, and nipples redeveloped. Her mind also healed as Ekluvya always kept her around, taking care of her and talking to her gently despite getting limited responses.

For a girl who had given up hope and become a fuckdoll, Ekluvya’s treatment brought reincarnation! Her hope had rekindled the very night Ekluvya had barged into that hut and killed her rapists. Then on, she only recovered steadily. And as she did, she fell in love with Ekluvya and was no longer the obnoxious foul-mouthed princess. Instead, she became a humble and obedient wife!

Sunita on the other hand had secluded herself in a hut, ashamed of her prostitution. Although Ekluvya told her that he had forgiven her and she should come out and join him; she punished herself by staying alone and doing penance. This was a matter that needed some careful thought to tackle it, but Ekluvya was busy round the clock.

Sarpakshita was a blessing too, just like her whore mother. Her administration knowledge and wisdom were superior to any other person in the kingdom. She managed most of the new tasks when setting up the monarchy and delegated roles to newly appointed ministers and such. Ekluvya rewarded her with hardcore sex every night in which Sarpsara often joined. Meghna only received softcore sex after her consent as Ekluvya was trying not to hurt her still-sensitive self. The Naga women understood this too and thus didn’t tease her.

All of this was borne witness by Sana the Garuda girl who still refused to indulge in the joys of skinship with her own master and his wives. Sarpsara and Sarpakshita taunted her endlessly, calling her a public prostitute, knowing how she had been trampled upon by Kulwant and Kali elders in the past. Sana would fluster and cuss at them. A din arose almost every night. Ekluvya was unable to make them reconcile. It was their animal instinct to fight each other after all.

Sana still refused to wear clothes. Ekluvya didn’t force a command on her as he thought that her evolution shouldn’t be forced. This only served as a blessing for every male in the kingdom as the stress of the newly founded monarchy and rapid upgrades was relieved, seeing a perky naked girl like Sana everyday. To this date, nobody knew of her real form or even of the two Naga women. Ekluvya found it unnecessary to disclose.

As for Mita… things got complicated quickly.

---

In a newly constructed wooden hall, the most important people of the Nishad kingdom had gathered. They numbered only a dozen.

Ekluvya sat on a high chair, garbed in new clothing. Although it was still coarse fiber, somehow he seemed royal. He had leather sandals that were tied up to his shins. There were armbands made of wood and iron strapped on his forearms, a tunic made from beast-skin and iron and a short cape. His skirt was also beast-skin. His sword was resting against the armrest while his bow and arrow were further on a rack on the platform.

Below the platform stood a plump milf. She had a full figure, chubby belly, big saggy breasts, fat hips and a cute face. She looked haggard with her gray hair a mess. She was draped in a loin cloth and breast band only. The loin cloth barely covered her crotch and her pubic hair were sticking out. The back of the loincloth was merely two strings. One wound around the fat waist, the other lodged deep inside the buttcrack. Her huge fat hips were left bare for everyone to see. Her breast band was tied tightly and thus deformed her large saggy breasts erotically.

“Mita, widow of Hirandhanu; you’re convicted of harming your daughter-in-law, the Kali princess Meghna and forcing her into prostitution. Your sins are as clear as daylight. What punishment should be given to you?” Ekluvya asked. He did not look at her as his mother anymore. Technically she wasn’t in the first place. And after knowing what she had done to Meghna, Ekluvya came to dislike her, even though he felt that it was quite a tragedy.

Mita smiled wearily. She felt rather glad that her son had become so manly and was even a king now. She felt it was a pity that he was also the murderer of her two husbands. Things were very complicated now.

“My king, according to the old laws of Nishad tribe, she must face the same punishment,” Lokesh spoke, “her nipples should be chopped off, her vagina circumcised, her head shaved and she should be declared a public whore, free for everyone.”

“According to Kali tribe’s laws, any crime against the chief or their family would be punishable by death. She should be beheaded. If not, she should be raped to death in public.” A new minister who originally belonged to Kali tribe spoke with some anger.

Ekluvya frowned and sighed. Even though he too was angry at Mita, he couldn’t punish her like that. It’d be inhumane.

“There’s another law, if I may speak,” Mita said and Ekluvya nodded.

“The wives of a chief must belong to the next chief after the former’s death,” Mita revealed, “And so my son, I’m technically your woman now. Whatever you decide, I’ll abide like a good wife.”

“NANI?!!” Ekluvya jumped from his seat. Even most of the ministers were astonished. Everyone stood up at once as their king wasn’t seated any longer. But all eyes stared at Mita at this disclosure.

“Are you for real?” Ekluvya scowled.

“She speaks the truth, my king,” Lokesh said, “and thus, incest has been a thing in the ruling family of Nishad tribe.”

“Truly savage…” Ekluvya snarled, hating how backward these people were.

“If the king marries her, she will become the queen, no longer punishable by the laws,” someone suggested.

Ekluvya didn’t know whether to laugh or cry. Judgment was jacked up now with this revelation.

“E-even if you don’t marry me but keep me as your whore, I’ll be happy,” Mita said, “I must make things up to you. Trust me, I’m very good in sex!”

Ekluvya almost vomited from cringe while everyone’s nostrils flared. A debaucherous milf was asking her son to make her his whore while promising him hot sex! This was too exciting!

Mita even struck a seductive pose and looked at Ekluvya furtively.

“Ugh, I want to die,” Ekluvya lamented inwardly as he slumped back on his seat. “Krishna, you can come and kill me already. I’m better off in heaven than here amidst these unbelievable savages!” he thought.

“Like hell I’m having sex with you!” Ekluvya finally spoke, breaking the silence and Mita’s hope of survival.

“W-wait! If you’re feeling awkward…” Mita spoke, “I’m not really your mother hehe, Hirandhanu found you in the forest when you were just a baby. We ended up adopting you.”

“What!!?” Ekluvya jumped up again, followed by everyone.

“A-and anyway, Hirandhanu had sex with his mother too. The law allows incest so it’s okay! Mothers belong to sons!” Mita said.

“Oye-oye! Stop this! One thing at a time, woman!” Ekluvya snapped, “Is it true that I’m not your son?!”

“It’s the truth; Mita hadn’t given birth to you,” Lokesh revealed, “you were adopted by her and Hirandhanu & it was kept a secret by the elders since then, as per the chief’s request. Mita seemingly didn’t try for a child as one was enough?”

Mita nodded and smiled. Ekluvya frowned. He was shocked but not overwhelmed. He was technically a soul from the future and already didn’t consider Mita his mother.

“S-so it’s okay!” Mita pressed on, taking off her breast band and squeezing her large breasts erotically, “look! My melons are juicy and soft! My body is tender! D-don’t you want to have fun with me? Huh?”

Ekluvya’s eyebrow twitched.

“Shut up! I will pass the judgment now,” he spoke, “the old laws are no longer applicable. New laws will be enacted soon. But as for your punishment, I find it more suitable that Meghna decides what to do with you.”

“The king is wise. Your judgment is right!” Lokesh praised. Everyone nodded. Since Meghna was harmed by Mita, she should be the one to give judgment in absence of law.

Everyone looked at Meghna who was seated near the platform. She sighed and frowned looking at Mita hatefully. She then glanced at Ekluvya before speaking, “take her as your whore and impregnate her. Again and again, for the rest of her life. Cut off her limbs and turn her into a breeding cow!”

Silence lingered.

“Holy shit, that’s too extreme!” Someone exclaimed.

“Are you punishing her or me?!” Ekluvya complained. Why was he being forced to fuck Mita!?

“This is too harsh, princess; I mean, Queen Meghna,” Lokesh said, “please reconsider.”

“And turning me into a fuckdoll wasn’t harsh?” Meghna raised an eyebrow. But then she sighed, restraining her hatred. “Fine. Then just the first part. Husband, turn this woman into your personal whore and impregnate her repeatedly! Don’t give her any break!”

Ekluvya felt like crying now. He couldn’t help but pray to Krishna to come quickly to end his suffering.

---

Ekluvya postponed delivering Mita’s punishment & diverted his mind to developing his new kingdom. His plans were many and needed much time to execute. The fated war with Krishna was drawing nearer each day! (Of course he wasn’t serious when he asked for death -_-)

-

-

 

Deep in a forest, clamor was echoing as hundreds of tribals worked up a din, creating walls. These weren’t your average walls; they were modern walls being built in an ancient civilization!

Ekluvya watched construction from atop a wooden tower. Kshitiz stood beside him. He was the one who had created detailed engineering drawing for the walls in accordance to Ekluvya’s quick crash course teaching.

The simple village artist who used to draw mere sceneries and ordinary maps on banana leaves suddenly came across a profound new type of drawing style, made on carefully pasted square leaf papers. He was simply in awe of this revolutionary style and knowledge that Ekluvya had shared with him. He looked at the young king in a daze.

“Where did you learn all of this? Did the Nagas share their knowledge and technology with you since you married two Naga women?” Kshitiz asked. He apparently had learned about Sarpsara and Sarpakshita’s real identities.

“…I met an unnamed sage on the way to Naga Nest. He imparted this knowledge to me,” Ekluvya lied. How could he explain the modern professional engineering drawing and construction knowledge to these laymen? “but I’m quite amazed how quickly you learned and managed to draw it all down with use of the most basic tools,” he praised Kshitiz.

Indeed, Kshitiz had shown great talent in arts and intelligence. Ekluvya was amazed and thought he could use this person further. He needed a capable aide in this prehistoric looking savage times.

“I cannot match you hehe,” Kshitiz rubbed his nose before glancing at the construction work, “that thing is called cement? We never imagined such a thing. Our contemporary mortar has been rather simpler and weaker; thus, we can’t create tall buildings like the other kingdoms do.”

“They won’t share their knowledge with us,” Ekluvya said, “Decades of serving King Jarasandh and he didn’t even spare an engineer to uplift our tribe,” he made a solid point. He was going to use jabs like this to instigate discontent against Jarasandh. For when the time comes, he’ll need his people wholeheartedly agreeing with him and supporting him against Jarasandh. Although that king was still a small villain. It was Krishna Ekluvya was terrified of.

“Sigh, how do I fight a God?” Ekluvya pondered deeply. Could these mortal level measures work against a high God’s avatar? Krishna was an avatar of God Vishnu who in turn could create universes with just a flick of his eyelashes! Now even if Krishna was born with a human body with laws of physics restricting his prowess greatly; an avatar was still an avatar. No less than a proper God. Ekluvya was a mere mortal. There was no comparison. If there was anyone else in his place, they might actually wash their neck and present it to Krishna to cut off!

But Ekluvya was indignant. He had already died once after living a life of tragedy. He didn’t want to die again so soon. And why should he? It wasn’t his choice to transmigrate into the body of a pitiful hero.

As the days passed, Ekluvya’s fear had grown. He became restless. He needed to get stronger rapidly. He had thought of many ways to power up.

“Actually, it’d have been great if I had a system,” Ekluvya thought and sighed, “leveling up would be easier by completing quests. But I can only do things in old style now. Firstly, I need a proper mentor. I might be the best archer in the world now, but Arjun will catch up soon. That guy’s destiny is too powerful! Even the deities will offer him tutelage.”

Arjun was one of the 5 pandav brothers. They were demigods borne off a human mother: Kunti.

Arjun was the most talented one amidst the pandavs. He was an archer who trained under the best of the best, such as sage Dronacharya and king of deities- Indra. He also got many divine weapons of mass destruction from various gods including the Pashupat Astra from Shiva- the High God of destruction and Brahm Astra from Brahma- the High God of creation. If this wasn’t enough, he even had natural talent rivaling the demigod Karn and his character only got better and better until he got full backing of Krishna and support from monkey god Hanuman. Who the hell could defeat a blessed warrior like him?

The answer was- Karn!

Ekluvya’s eyes gleamed with ambition.

“Karn is the only one I can ally with and then hope to defeat Arjun with. Otherwise, it’ll be all upto me and my maximum effort sigh. Favoritism runs deep in this world. I bet no Gods will favor me. Thus, I should make friends with Karn before he gets lured into the villains’ gang. That would be the worst! It was the sole reason why Karn lost against Arjun in the original history. Although Krishna was the main reason.”

“Hold on…hahaha!” Ekluvya ended up laughing aloud. “Am I even going to live long enough to fight Arjun or team up with Karn? Isn’t Krishna coming over within a year? I’ll be fucking dead then!” he scowled as his heartbeat escalated, “Krishna…Krishna…why must you kill me? What can I do to save myself? Who in this world can stop you?”

“Ekluvya, are you alright?” Kshitiz asked, waking him from his mad trance, “why are you laughing by yourself? You sure don’t seem happy to me though.”

“…never mind that,” Ekluvya frowned, “find an apprentice. Teach him the stuff that I’ve taught you. Delegate the wall design scrutiny to that apprentice in a week and then meet my wife Sarpakshita. She will teach you kingly duties and management stuff.”

“Wait, what? What is all this about?” Kshitiz frowned.

“You, my friend, are going to manage the kingdom in my stead while I’m gone on adventures,” Ekluvya smiled, patting his shoulder.

“What?! Why me? I’m just an artist!” Kshitiz was baffled.

“An artist is the next best person after a monk. They can be trusted,” Ekluvya smiled, “don’t worry, my wives will be here to help you out, along with the ministers. I’ll be gone in a month though. There are things I must do before the war.”

“What war?” Kshitiz raised his eyebrows.

“Never mind that, just tackle one thing at a time.” Ekluvya waved him off.

“You’re kind of scaring me now,” Kshitiz fidgeted. Ekluvya chuckled.

“My king!” Suddenly a soldier shouted as he climbed up to the tower. “It’s Queen Sunita. You must see her at once!” he said.

Ekluvya’s face darkened with dread.

--- 

Discord:

https://discord.gg/TTW3tRGFZH

1