2. Welcome to the Academy
63 6 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I remembered the way Sage defeated the monster before. He disabled the legs and then went in for the finishing kill by cutting the giant's head off.

All I had to say for him to understand the plan was, "I'll get the legs."

He nodded, and as the monster closed in on us, I set up the first spell. [Compression].

I pointed a finger gun at the shin of the leg demon's leg, setting up the circle on the tip of my finger. I shot it off just like a gun, the mana shot through the air, until reaching its target.

The spell finally set off after hitting the target within a few seconds of eerie silence. The knee collapsed and Sage moved forward, sprinting ahead. I set up another spell,  [Black Hole].

This spell was much more complex, requiring 9-ish seconds before I was able to set it up.  The mana was invisible at first, with mana pressure heavy enough that even I could feel it encroaching on my body.

A small whistle enveloped the area, shooting forward like the thunder before a lightning strike. Then it hit, the sound disappeared, and the [Black Hole] appeared instantaneously, growing out of nowhere. 

The final leg collapsed from the black hole, devouring most of the lower body. I couldn't believe it, this was the power of a (SS) tier magic, at hand.

Though the lower body was devoured, Sage swooped in, it was an easy slice of the neck. As this was a power of his title, [Sword Of Yggdrasil], after all. 


Congratulations on Defeating Elzia of the Forest!

Exp Share ---------

  • Willow - 54%
  • Sage - 46%

I was extremely exhausted and could barely move at all. I slowly walked over to the corpse of the monster and grabbed an item, a necklace adorned with emeralds.


Elzia's Heart - (A+)

A necklace once given to the Great Wood Wizard Elzia

--Speciality--

Understand the Woodland Spirits around you

+3 Mana Sensitivity if worn


Reading the description, I tried to recall how this event happened, but from my memory, I couldn't seem to remember. Already tired enough i tried walking back towards the ceremony. I noticed a figure with purple hair.

It was Hazel. 

I tried handing her the necklace but I fell to the ground. I quickly fell asleep.

ººº

(Hazel's POV)

I saw Willow fall down, holding a necklace it seems like he was tired from today chaotic events. 

Sighing, I went forward to see what he was looking for. As I looked forward, I noticed the shining emeralds embedded on the golden necklace. It was quite obvious that he was looking for this, and from the looks of it, it seems quite valuable. I picked him up piggyback style, And carried him to the academy's nursing room. 

Tired, I went to my dorm, the ceremonies had already been completed, meaning that everyone has already been assigned to their dorms. The dorms were large, separated into smaller rooms, along with a kitchen and a living room.

I inspected the time on my watch. Muttering it to myself. "8:34".

Looking for my roommates, I wandered the large dorm, but they seem to have already gone to bed. 

I went to sleep too, it was a tiring day after all.

ººº

(Willow's POV)

I quickly woke up, with a slight headache.  The nurse walked in near conveniently after I woke up.

She responded, "Your vitals are good. You are free to go, also someone came here and put this in for you".

It was the necklace I had gotten the day prior.

I put the necklace around my neck.

I left the nursing room and went to check out the dorm. I couldn't feel anything, though, and as I began pondering that idea, a message came up.


Body Architecture in trouble! Overuse of Mana!

Architecture Achieved - Mana-less Body.


"...What?", I was in awe, but before I could process this, more information came up.


Error achieved in body architecture...

Updating SYSTEM ....

Updating UI / REWARDS...

Removing ABILITIES / TALENTS

Setting STATS to minimal level.

Information Obtained. Update Status: Complete.

--ATTRIBUTE SYSTEM OBTAINED--


I put the panels away, and I moved to my dorm, "21". There were only 50-ish dorms and were chosen randomly (except for the top 2). Only the 10 Highest ranked students could enter through there. As I pulled out the key the nurse had given to me, I unlocked it.

As I opened the door, I noticed a dude sleeping on the couch. He was the only one in the living room, though I couldn't care less. I just entered the small personal room I have. It was a tight room, with only a desk and bedroom in the room.

I reopened the panels and opened up my 'status' panel.


Name: WIlliow

Title: Mana-less Human

Stats --

HP - (100/100)

Speed - 1

Strength - 1

Stamina- 1

Mentality - 2

 

 

UPGRADES --

EXP Proficiency -- (0/100)

LUCK Proficiency -- (0/100)

----

Author's Note~

Sorry for the long wait! I lost the account until recently and I have finally finished the second chapter :)

 See ya in the third chapter (also there will be some upgrades he will get :) )

 

2