11: Four Seasons
1.6k 7 31
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

=======================================

[Item]

[Magic Metal Spear] [Quality: Very Rare] [Enchantments: (Stability +10) (Hardness +10)] [Durability: 550/550]

[Rank: A]

[A spear made of magic metal found near a Dragon's Vein, it can be used to forge a lot of different weapons, this spear is very special and rare.]

[Magic Crystals: [Plant Crystal] [Earth Crystal] [Water Crystal]

[Effects: [Plant Crystal: Infuse the spear with plant mana to activate the (Plant Mana Crystal). After the crystal is activated, the spear will receive a plant, this plant absorbs [Hp] and blood from its victims, can only be activated at physical contact ] [Water Crystal: Infuse the spear with water mana to activate the (Water Mana Crystal). After the crystal is activated, the spear will receive a special effect, water will gather around the spear, the water will increase the hardness and stability of the spear, also the sharpness of the spear blade.] [Earth Crystal: Infuse the spear with earth mana to activate the (Earth Mana Crystal). After the crystal is activated, the ground below you will sustain your body, not letting you fall. You can even walk on walls and ceilings with this spear.]

=======================================

It turns out that the 'normal' iron that Alan found was a special metal. Alan was really surprised when he made the spear and analyzed it, the spear showed that it was a magic iron spear and not a normal iron spear. Alan was satisfied with the spear he created and started to try something new, create his own fighting style Like Zoro has his 3 Sword Style in One Piece and Sanji has his Black Legs style, Alan want to have a unique style that he can use to fight everyone... Combining sword and spear... Maybe he should create a sword... Alan started to search for more metals. He could identify three types of metals: Mithril, Magic Iron, and Normal Iron. Normal iron doesn't need an explanation, Magic Iron is just like normal iron, but you can easily create a mana path (vein) on the metal. And Mithril... Mithril is five times harder and heavier than iron and has a special effect... It repels mana.

Let me explain, Mithril is a magic metal that repels mana only if is elemental mana, because of the way that the metal is 'created'. On the Dragon's Veins, only neutral mana runs on it and it is completely pure and doesn't have any other elemental mana, so the normal metal absorbs a huge quantity of neutral mana, making it harder and heavier than normal metals! Mithril was first discovered by the Dwarves and used to create armors and weapons, and even walls! But there are consequences... The Mithril acts as a 'barrier' to outside elemental mana that can possibly enter the Dragon Vein neutral mana reserve and contaminate the whole Dragon Vein, transforming it into an Elemental Vein that stops to produce Mithril and starts to produce another kind of metals, like Aquarikan. Aquarikan is a metal found on an Elemental Water Vein, the water mana infused the metal, transforming it into a special metal that can absorb water, so armors made with Aquarikan are resistant to water and fire magic but weak toward lightning and others elements.

Anyway, Alan was thinking about what to do next... He then thought of some things: 

1°: Contact Elves and obtain information about the world.

2°: If something goes wrong with the Elves, then he can contact the Fairies and obtain information with them.

3°: If something goes wrong with the Fairies, he can become an adventurer... And he can have then money too to buy things when necessary!

And that's it. The first thing he needs to learn is... What direction does he need to take to go to the Elf Kingdom...? Alan then thought: 'If the Elves and Fairies think I'm their deity... Do they visit me regularly?' Alan looked around his main body and decided to use his skill [Tree Clairvoyance] to search for something... His title [Continental Forest Protector] gives him some buffs, like his [Tree Clairvoyance] skill, increased in range and effectiveness. Alan tried to look further than he looked before... He felt like his eyes left his body and started to fly away from his face when he arrived at the most distant tree from his forest, his mind was blown... He saw a beautiful city on trees and on the ground! Trees were used as support for several buildings, trees branches that had houses and near the roots a staircase that was used to go all the way up. It seems that Elves loves mother nature. Alan unconsciously felt happy when he saw his fellow friends being treated so well by the Elves... Then he saw another species, he saw a little boy that was walking around and on his back, butterfly wings. 'So this is a Fairy...'

Thought Alan while looking at the little boy, there were several other people with butterfly wings, dragonflies wings, flies wings, bees wings, and even some with wings made out of a half-transparent 'fiberglass'... Some had red wings, blue wings, green wings, and even pink wings! Alan then noticed that all of them had the appearance of or a little boy or a little girl... 'A legal race!?' Shouted Alan in his mind while looking at the fairies... Then he saw another species that caught his attention... He looked at the man that had green eyes, a greenish skin, and... He had roots. Roots on his feet, his hair was made out of leaves and his feet were his roots! 'Another Dryad?' Thought Alan, but after some minutes he discovered the truth. They were Treefolks (yeah...) They were the hybrid of a human and a dryad! It seems that in the past, some dryads gave birth to treefolks after mating with humans... Well, there are several of them, some with green leaves for hair, orange leaves and brown skin, pink leaves and pinkish skin, and white hair and whitish skin! 

Alan discovered that the Treefolks are categorized by their skin and leave colors: Green (Summer Folk), Orange (Fall Folk), White (Winter Folk), and Pink (Spring Folk)! It happens because of their affinity for magic. Plant Magic (Summer Folk), Earth Magic (Fall Folk) Water (and Ice) Magic (Winter Folk) and Life (Light) Magic (Spring Folk)!

Hi guys! I'm sorry that u didn't post any chapter, I will try to post more chapters now that my problem is over. See you guys later. Kiss~

31