12: Ranks
1.4k 2 30
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Alan then decided to transform his body into a Summerfolk, it is easier for him to do it because his leaves (hair) is already green! The only thing he needs to change is his clothes, in the elf city, the treefolks use the same clothes as the elves. Alan then used his skill [Tree Transportation] and teleported to a tree near the city and with his incredible ability, he 'bought' some clothes and when I mean bought... He stole. The clothes he stole were made from silk and were very comfortable to wear, his green eyes looked around the city... The streets had tiny stone bricks with different colors, making a beautiful "Rainbow Road" that Alan walked with his root feet. Alan tried to suppress his aura because when he entered the city he saw a Treefolk that looked at him and bowed down in the ground... It seems that his aura makes the Treefolk prostate to him like he is their king/god. It is one of the effects of the [Ygdrassil God Blessing]... Alan sighed while looking around the streets.

Fairies, Elfs, and Treefolks walked around the city living their own life... Alan didn't saw any Beastkin, Human, or Dwarf. Alan was having fun, he was now sitting on the center of the city near a fountain that had a peculiar statue... A Dryad holding a spear looking at the sky. When he approached to look at the statue, he noticed that it was him! He was the statue in the fountain! "What? Why do they have my statue here?" Said Alan to himself while looking at the statue of the fountain. He noticed that Elves, Fairies, and Treefolks bowed to the fountain when they wanted to throw a coin inside it. 'Free Money!' Thought Alan while approaching the fountain slowly and looking at it, he sat on the fountain and used his water magic to control the water in the fountain and slowly moved the coins to near him. Alan picked up three coins, a copper coin, a big copper coin, and a small silver coin. "It seems that the money system of this world is a little confusing..." Said Alan while playing with the coin in his hands. Suddenly, he heard: "What are you doing!? Return it." He looked behind him and saw an Elf looking at him with anger, not at him... At the coin in his hands. Alan looked at the coin and smiled, saying: "Why would I?"

The female elf was red with anger, for some reason, people around him were looking at Alan with anger too. This just made Alan curious... "Why are you all so angry...? It's just a coin. It's not like I killed your whole family." Said Alan looking around himself, he saw the hate on the faces of those around him and smiled, grabbing the coin and putting it back inside the fountain. After doing it, he walked toward the female elf and looked at her eyes, Alan was taller than her so he looked down on her (literally) and whispered to her: "Don't make me angry, little elf, something bad might happen." After saying it, Alan left and didn't look back. While walking, Alan was thinking about his skills and race traits... 'Yggdrasil... If I'm Yggdrasil... It means that I'm a world three. So I connect other worlds together? Like, I have Plant, Water, Earth, Light, and Life affinities... Maybe I have Space affinity? That's something I need to try later.' Alan was aware of his surroundings, he saw several Treefolks and Fairies talking with each other and saw some elves too... It seems that he arrived at a very... Popular place.

Alan looked upward and saw a sign is written: [Adventurer Guild], it was written in Elf Language and in Fairy Language. Alan first thought that it was important to him check the library and have some information... He walked slowly toward the entrance of the guild and pushed open the door. He looked at the beautiful inside of the guild. Like the other buildings, it was built inside a tree, a giant tree... Alan touched the wall that was the tree's trunk and smiled. Alan looked up and saw several layers with a lot of people walking around. He looked around himself for a second and walked toward a beautiful lady that was the receptionist and said: "Hello beautiful lady, can you answer some of my questions, please?" The Springfolk lady looked at Alan stunned, Alan didn't know but his aura was leaking out a little making others see him as an extremely handsome person, at least Fairies and Treefolk would think so. She blushed and said:  "Yes, I can. Please ask." Alan smiled again and asked where he could find a library near here and the receptionist said that the adventurer guild had a library but only accessible to members, and it depended on the rank of the member.

The receptionist explained everything to Alan. Basically, the ranks are:

(From Higher to lower and explained )

1°: Rainbow Mithril. [Rainbow Mithril is a Mithril that has all the elements. The perfect metal to create magic items. Better than any metal.]

2°: Adamantium. [A high metal that can have 4 elements and is very useful. Resistant to high temperature and acid, very rare to find. Extremely high mana conductive capacity. Better than Crotosion.]

3°: Crotosion. [A metal resistant to high temperature and acid. Extremely high magic resistance. Better than Lavanium.]

4°: Lavanium. [A metal resistant to high temperature. It can be found near volcanos. High mana conductive capacity. Better than Diamondium.]

5°: Diamondium. [A high resistant metal, harder than diamond. It is difficult to carve mana veins, but it is very conductive. Better than Esmeraldium]

6°: Esmeraldium. [A green metal that is resistant to low temperature and acid. Better than Mithril.]

7: Mithril. [A metal harder and heavier than iron, high resistant toward elemental attacks. High mana resistance capacity. Better than Magic Iron]

8°: Magic Iron. [A metal that can conduct mana easily. It is relatively uncommon. Better than Gold.]

9: Gold. [A very useful and uncommon metal. Better than Iron.]

10°: Iron. [A common metal, has more uses than silver.]

11°: Silver. [A common metal... But rarer than copper]

12°: Copper. [A common metal]

'So in this world, adventurers are categorized by their strength and talent. At least it is not the cliche F to S.' Thought Alan while listening to the receptionist.

30