Chapter 76: In Which We Are Reminded Of The Importance of Respecting Boundaries
2.3k 8 37
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Valentine was still laying on the floor, an unmoving mountain. I moved up closer to her, and took her arm, measured her pulse... still alive. She was asleep, though... should I let that be? She had just been hurt a lot... it could just be a sleep spell, but I didn't want to risk it.

If I went out, Zince would notice, and if she noticed me, she might try to kill me, or get me null spelled again. Actually, no-- I could null spell myself. If I null spelled myself right now, Princess Asperia would be fine, and Mistress Eve, no doubt, would be dead.

Princess Asperia would probably let me survive, since I would have just saved her life.

But Mistress Eve would be dead.

I slumped against the gigantic tiger woman. "Valentine... what am I supposed to do?"

One of Valentine's arms wrapped around me, and I looked over to her face as her eyes started to blink open. "That hurt. Are you all right, Sasha?"

"Yeah...." Physically, at least.

"Eve took our Princess somewhere?" Valentine's voice was close to a growl.

I nodded, tearing up a little.

"Hmm." Valentine closed her eyes for a long moment, then opened them, stroking my head gently. "I don't know how to help her."

I tried to relax against her. "I... if I help her right now, she's going to kill Mistress Eve, isn't she? It's one or the other."

"Mistress Eve's not very smart. If we let the harem know about what she's done..." Valentine shook her head, and looked at me uncertainly. "Eve has had plenty of chances to do the right thing and be obedient."

"Princess Asperia has had plenty of chances to do the right thing too. Mistress Eve gave her a chance to have complete control, and she fucked that up." I started crying a little.

Valentine glared at me, then shook her head. "You're not wrong. But is Eve gonna leave Princess Asperia in any better shape than she did Wren?"

I closed my eyes and shook my head. "...probably worse shape. But Mistress Eve probably put some sort of trap or..." ...oh. "...or this is some sort of dream and we're in perceptual space or something? She might've done something like that to the whole harem. Or at least us and Zince."

Valentine considered this. "I hope not the whole harem, or we're all at horrible risk. How would we test that?"

"Well... we probably wouldn't get hungry or thirsty..."

"I'm hungry right now," responded Valentine immediately. "We can go to the kitchen to find out."

"...I've never seen her use that many people in her perceptual dreams, either. Just me, and one time her. I guess that doesn't mean it's impossible, though."

"Mmm. I felt i was deeply asleep, until I heard your voice calling to me." Valentine shrugged, and walked over to the door. "Well, we might as well act as if it's not... door's barred." She made her hands into fists, and started a torrent of heavy punches that stopped right before hitting it.

"The amount of physical damage it takes to break down a normal Wall is pretty large, I think." I walked over to Princess Asperia's hoard-- another Wall.

"Yeah, I don't really feel I'm getting that far. Can't you just break it down with magic?" Valentine's fists continued to rain against the door, making no cracks in it.

My eyes widened. "Wait! Stop!"

Valentine halted immediately, and turned back to face me. "Mmm?"

"Probably if either of these Walls break, Mistress Eve will know. And... she'll know I betrayed her." I shook my head slowly. "The best thing we can do is to not make her angry."

Valentine growled, and walked over to Princess Asperia's bed, flopping down on it. "I don't like this. You can just zap your head and swap, right?"

"...If she didn't take my ability to cast magic away." I shook my head. "I... I just need to be loyal to her, and everyone will live. That's the only path in front of us right now. I'm sorry I woke you up."

Valentine sighed. "Me too. But it's not the first time I've been waiting for one of two people I cared about to die." She beckoned me closer, and I sat on the bed next to her, and she grabbed me and pulled me close like a doll, snuggling me against her. "I hate this."

Maybe I could train Valentine in magic, at least enough to cast Null... but even if I could, that'd be betraying Mistress Eve. As long as I was good, she wouldn't kill Princess Asperia, or me, or any of the other members of the harem.

I turned my head to look at Valentine the best I could with my back squished against her. "Do you want me to torture you?"

Valentine blinked, then laughed, shook her head. "Not really in the mood. Want me to make you feel things?"

I did.

I really really did.

Either pleasure or pain beyond my control would be so much easier to handle than this uncertainty, the feeling I should be doing something combined with the fear of taking any action. "...given that all our lives are hanging by the thread of Mistress Eve's patience, maybe it'd be best not to do anything she might get jealous of right now."

"Mmm. Yeah, I don't care about that right now." One of Valentine's hands moved up to grope my breast. " I want to do what you want, and right now you want to be pinned down and smothered in affection." Her other hand slid down to grope my thigh.

I squirmed in her arms. "Valentine, I really don't want you to endanger yourself like this... she's already kinda jealous of you, and I don't think she'd kill you after she... after she and Princess Asperia are done, but..."

Valentine's hand groping my breast slid up gently along my shoulder, the side of my throat, and took hold of my chin, pressed one of her large fingers into my mouth, and I didn't resist, sucking on it before I had the real thought to go "maybe I shouldn't do this."

A large finger of other other hand slid along the outer folds of my pussy, teasing me, and I tried to shut my legs, but she forced them open with her hand, the strength of both of my legs less than her fingers. "It's okay, Sasha. Mistress Eve would prefer if you were overwhelmed and submissive while waiting for her than freaking out."

I wasn't at all sure that was true, but I couldn't exactly argue with Valentine's finger in my mouth, and my muffled attempts to do so just sounded horny, because I was horny... maybe Mistress had trained me to become horny at my helplessness, and it didn't help that Valentine was huge and gentle and wanted to dominate me.

Fuck, I was getting really wet, and apparently Mistress Valentine-- apparently Valentine, that is, had noticed too, and was starting to fingerfuck my mouth and pussy with her large fingers, gently and mercilessly spitroasting me as I rubbed back against her helplessly, my muffled moans making even less of a protest.

A second finger pressed against my pussy, and I squeaked as she worked a second one in, grabbing helplessly at her arm and the covers and sucking and biting at her finger as her second finger slowly but inexorably forced it's way inside, leaving me entirely overwhelmed...

Valentine started fingerfucking me hard, and I practically screamed into her finger that gagged me, her thumb pressing hard as it rubbed against my hooded clit, forcing pleasure into my body... but I still couldn't cum.

After a little while, Valentine's fingers stilled "Hmm, you're that tense... not enough?"

I slowly relaxed, trembling and panting against her finger, and her fingers stilled inside me as I trembled against her, trying to shake my head. She licked the top of my head softly, and I slowly relaxed against her.

Valentine laughed softly. "Okay, okay... I'll up the intensity, then."

And then she slowly started to try to work a third finger in, and I wriggled and begged wordlessly for mercy, but eventually she was able to fit it, and started ever so slowly fucking me like that, her three fingers pistoning inside of me as her thumb ground cruelly against my clit.

My entire body was tensing and my pussy was squeezing desperately and my body was shuddering as I tried to reach the orgasm I so desperately needed... but I couldn't cum, the pleasure gathering in my womb tattoo, and just... hovering.

She slowed down again, making an inquisitive noise, and I whimpered softly as my trembling body slowly came to rest against hers, worried she'd try another finger... Sasha's body was proving far more flexible than I had thought, but surely it couldn't fit more, right?

And then she slowly started purring behind me, her body vibrating through her fingers.

At least she just stayed with three fingers as she started fucking me again after a too-short rest... "just"... I was whimpering incoherently and trying to plead, gagged by her finger, but the continued overwhelming sensation was too much, and I passed out into merciful oblivion.

37