Chapter 20: revealing truth to Kakashi
147 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 20: revealing truth to Kakashi

 

None of them spoke and when they came to the check point before entering the village they presented a single hare around 2 kilograms.

 

After they checked they took 200 grams of it and they checked their bodies once again.

 

It was all orders from third Hokage and Danzo.

 

So they have to pay.

 

Rito paid the weight of meet that was cut off from the hare.

 

Then they were let to enter the village.

 

After entering the village Rito told the people to go back while he went to contact Kakashi to tell him about the gang.

 

He suspects that Danzo was behind this.

 

Kakashi has a strong sense towards this kind of people and Rito was sure that he is hiding his strength that is on the same level as might guy.

 

Fortunately Kakashi was at his home and when Rito arrived he did not know who Rito is.

 

So Rito has to introduce him before entering into Kakashi’s house.

 

Rito is not only going to tell him about the matter related to the gang of people that are robbing survival points, but also about some of the past incidents.

 

Kakashi is a patient man that came from years of temperance.

 

So he will not be impulsive after listening to Rito.

 

After getting into Kakashi’s house Rito did not receive any tea or even water.

 

Well what you can expect in this kind of situation.

 

Rito started to speak.

 

He first started with the incident where Ayame was pestered by a guy.

 

Then he spoke about how people are being captured and used as survival point banks in the village.

 

Then he spoke about how he got the information from those guys he found outside.

 

Well he omitted the important part.

 

Kakashi immediately asked.

 

“Why are you telling me all of this?

 

Just report it at the Hokage’s office.”

 

Kakashi is usually lazy and would not care for this kind of things.

 

Rito waited for him to finish and then spoke.

 

“I believe that Danzo and third Hokage are behind these incidents.

 

You should have already investigated about your father’s incident right.

 

But you should not have gotten any results.

 

I found a loop hole in the current apocalypse survival system and chakra compatibility.

 

The seal on the tongues of the root ninja will not work right now.

 

Well if they had enough chakra then it would activate the seal of destruction.

 

But most people did not have enough chakra.

 

Most of the survival points should be taken by Danzo.

 

If you can find the person that accused your father then you might be able to get the truth.

 

Also Naruto that was given to you as a student is actually the son of the forth Hokage that third Hokage hid.

 

That is not all they took all of his inheritance related to the seals of Uzumaki clan that he should get from his mother.

 

The rumors of demon fox were also produced by roots of Danzo under the orders of third Hokage…….”

 

Kakashi frowned and interrupted Rito’s words and asked.

 

“Why do you want to tell me all of this…?”

 

“I am from the Senju clan.

 

During the second ninja war you should have heard rumors about many children and people from the Senju clan being missing right.

 

They were all captured by Danzo, Orochimaru and third Hokage for experimentation to get wood style.

 

There should be Yamato in Anbu that survived this experimentation.

 

One of the missing people is my mother and she was saved by my grandfather.

 

She was given a different identity and was married to my father……”

 

Rito explained the things slowly for Kakashi to understand the situation and finally said.

 

“I trust you because you have not fallen to the same level as those beasts.

 

I cannot save people but you can.

 

I have this vision of the future and can feel the nature of a person because of my ancestral bloodline of Senju clan.

 

So I am telling you all of this so that you could help them with your friend guy sensei.”

 

Before leaving he told the last words.

 

“My grandfather is not a bad person.

 

He was just scared that those people would harm me like they did to my father and mother.

 

So he cannot tell anything to you before.

 

That is the reason why he quit as the village management elder.

 

But now there is a chance to tell the truth.

 

He did not know that I came here to tell you all of this.

 

He only told me that you are a good person like your father and you will save people that are in need.”

 

Yep his father and mother were also victims of the plans of Danzo and third Hokage in secret.

 

After telling all of this Rito silently left the house of Kakashi and returned back to home.

 

Rito returned straight to home as he has to dissect the other hares and the wild boar quickly.

 

He was hoping to gain a spar from the wild boar.

 

He took Teuchi to the other side of the house with the closed area where they cut of the beasts and then got the meat.

 

While searching Rito found the spar in the head of the boar which made him happy.

 

Any way this spar did not have any attribute but it has chakra or energy of some sort that can be absorbed as chakra.

 

Rito took it and after their process is done he explained about this spar to everyone in the house along with its uses.

 

After that Rito went back to practice.

 

Teuchi went to cook the pig for the night.

 

Not the whole pig but only a part of the pig.

 

The remaining is stored for another day in cold storage made by Homura.

 

Even though it is ninja world there is current and electricity, there is also fridge for storing things.

 

That day they had a happy meal and good night sleep again just like the previous days……..

---------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 40 chapters for 1$ patreonage in patreon:

each post costs 1$ and each post contains 5 -10 chapters

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords  to support me.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

6