Chapter 21: dealing with the thugs gaining rewards
173 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 21: dealing with the thugs gaining rewards

 

Even though it is ninja world there is current and electricity, there is also fridge for storing things.

 

That day they had a happy meal and good night sleep again just like the previous days.

 

Early in the morning Rito woke up and moved to the location where the thugs should be living.

 

Rito wanted to kill them all after the 6 AM survival point’s allotment.

 

But first he is going to knock them out and tie them up.

 

Since it is early in the morning and those people are ninja thugs that rely on survival points for improvement,

 

They should not wake up early in the morning.

 

Rito put on a mask and appeared there like a wind jumping around the roof tops with his fastest speed.

 

Since everyone is at Genin level Rito is particularly stronger than many with more number of stat points and chakra quantity.

 

He sneaked into their base which is a big hall and above that is filled with rooms like a motel.

 

Rito went straight to the hall where the captives are kept.

 

This place is locked and there are two thugs guarding the door.

 

Rito appeared between them and they received shots at their necks before they can shout.

 

They were knocked out.

 

Rito did not open the door behind them instead went upstairs to pick the locks of the rooms.

 

The first room was filled with many miscellaneous things.

 

Rito did not care about that and move to opening the other doors one by one.

 

Whenever he found someone inside he would knock them unconscious.

 

As for the resources rooms that are filled with food, water, medicine and other things were untouched for the time being.

 

When Rito searched everything he dragged all the thugs into a single room and then he dislocated all their joints and the ability to speak.

 

Then he went to collect the materials in the entire building.

 

He did not separate the materials here but sealed the entire thing in a single seal of a storage sealing scroll for now.

 

He would take care of the separating process later when his chakra improves further.

 

At 6 AM he received a notification that he was awarded with 6200 survival point that day.

 

As for the reason why he was awarded is not mentioned.

 

Rito did not use his survival points.

 

Instead he went to the room where those ninja thugs were locked up.

 

The after he came into the room he woke them up one by one and questioned them with the special process of wrong and chaotic flow of blood.

 

The process is extremely painful for them.

 

So they gave answer to Rito at the fastest speed and also give all of their survival points.

 

Rito found that their boss is some staying at the high raise building near this building called Sato.

 

Rito smiled at the people and let them all fell into the world of suffering with extreme pain.

 

Rito quickly moved to the building opposite to this place and then found a high raise building.

 

The person is called Sato and he works for Danzo.

 

The process of capturing him is easy as he did not have much stat improvement.

 

Every weak he would collect the survival points of these people and give them to Danzo.

 

Today Rito took the survival points from him and took him to his thugs to suffer the pain with them.

 

As Rito expected the seal Mark is not working right now.

 

So they did not have to worry about death as long as there did not have enough chakra or they stay close to Danzo.

 

Also Rito found that there are two other bases like this around the village.

 

Rito cannot attack them in the day time so he has to wait.

 

Or

 

He can use the chance to give them a surprise attack right now.

 

After thinking he made a decision.

 

As for the survivors below, Rito did not touch them for now.

 

Rito went to the other two bases and observed them.

 

A little different in structure but everything is roughly the same.

 

So Rito move in quickly dealing with these thugs and took all their survival points along with the supplies and materials.

 

With the three places solved Rito got over 16 thousand survival points.

 

While returning Rito put on the echo seal marks all over the village.

 

Around at 9 AM the entire village has this loud announcements related to the captives and the accusation on Danzo and third Hokage.

 

This also includes taking 10 percent of the food that that was being taken from the survivors and searching them like they are thieves.

 

Kakashi was the first one to become alert because of the warning from Rito yesterday.

 

He wanted to solve these things today but someone has already taken care of this and even announced the entire thing to the village.

 

Well Rito returned back home and was surprised to find that he received a reward for perfectly completing the sabotaging process.

 

The chance of triggering is very low but he was able to trigger it which tells him that he was lucky.

 

“Saving all those people might have given him a blessing to gain this extra benefit.”

 

Rito thought happily.

 

He opened the treasure chest and he got some good rewards.

 

“Ding

 

Host has opened the treasure chest and the obtained the following rewards.

 

Deception skill x 1

 

Survival points x 1800

 

Accurate shuriken x 1

 

…………”

 

Immediately he checked the details of his gains.

 

“Ding

 

Skill: deception

 

Description: host will be able to deceive other people with his words, actions or other things.

 

The higher the level of the skill the easier it is to fool other people.

 

The skill depends on the spirit and sense stats of the player.

 

……….”

 

Rito was thoroughly surprised by the skill and nodded that this should be because he attacked the deceptive people that he got this skill.

 

Then he checked the accurate shuriken………

---------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 40 chapters for 1$ patreonage in patreon:

each post costs 1$ and each post contains 5 -10 chapters

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords  to support me.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

4