Chapter 22: Kakashi finds the truth about Sakumo
138 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 22: Kakashi finds the truth about Sakumo

 

Rito was thoroughly surprised by the skill and nodded that this should be because he attacked the deceptive people that he got this skill.

 

Then he checked the accurate shuriken.

 

“Ding

 

Item: accurate shuriken

 

Description: a shuriken that was used by a promising ninja to practice throwing technique throughout his life time

 

Effects: while using the shuriken the purpose of usage will have 10 percent more chance of critical hit.

 

Hint: this includes practicing too….”

 

Looking at this Rito was happy.

 

At this current time Kakashi found the people in captive and not only him but many people came there to check.

 

Danzo also came but the roots are not in a situation to come as they are still weak.

 

That is they are still ordinary human level while Danzo is at Genin level with his stats reaching 120-130.

 

All the survival points of his subordinates were taken by him to improve his level.

 

Other than that he did not give them enough time to practice continuously to recover their previous ninja level.

 

When they arrived here Danzo and third Hokage is already quarrelling with each other.

 

Danzo directly denied that these people were captured by him and even accused the masked man that spread the rumors throughout the village.

 

On the other hand, third Hokage really suspects Danzo for plotting against him.

 

So in the name of suspicion the tax money collected would not be given to Danzo to manage from now on.

 

Danzo did not say anything and silently left the place saying third Hokage is not using his position as Hokage properly and he is too timid.

 

Kakashi that was on the location silently observed the root ninja.

 

At that time he spotted a ninja that accused his father and also the main person for all the rumors.

 

He is currently an ordinary person level and Kakashi is already a Genin level.

 

So capturing this person with his experience is as easy is catching a chicken for him.

 

While the people are dispersing Kakashi also left the area and found the person at a blind spot.

 

After that Kakashi captured him and took him to a location covered with trees all around.

 

“Now tell me, why you accused my father, when he saved your life.”

 

The words of Kakashi seem to be soft but the invisible killing intent in his tone is very intimidating.

 

Well the person is a root ninja and he would not speak the truth directly.

 

He needed some special coating that comes after getting punched for a few times before he spoke.

 

Being an ordinary person the sensitivity of pain is also high at this situation.

 

So the ninja finally started to speak the truth about that time.

 

At that time the status and popularity of Kakashi's father has reached such a high level that Danzo feared him.

 

Danzo feared him that he would become a competitor to the Hokage position that he should get after Sarutobi Hiruzen abdicates the seat.

 

Even Sarutobi Hiruzen became frightened by the popularity that Kakashi’s father accumulated in the war.

 

Since this can threaten his position as the Hokage, Sarutobi Hiruzen and Danzo used the roots to spread rumors.

 

Third Hokage did not use the Anbu because the popularity of Sakumo among the Anbu is very high.

 

Knowing this information he continued to question the root ninja about the other people that are involved in this matter.

 

He found out that the grandfather of Rito, Homura Mitokado was not involved in this matter.

 

So Kakashi calmed down and he decided to verify the other matters related to Naruto.

 

As for the Senju clan he did not care about that as it did not do anything to his life.

 

But he still wanted to investigate and inform this matter to Rito to return the favor.

 

On the other hand Rito is practicing hard every day.

 

The points obtained are used to improve his extra percentage gain.

 

Well he did accumulate 100,000+ survival points and they can be used to improve his extra gain to 10 percent.

 

With that Rito would stop improving it for the time being.

 

His next target of improvement is basic skills.

 

He practices techniques in a specific order that would improve all of these stat points during the process of exercising.

 

The physical exercise with the strong concentration with quickly movements and quick thinking would improve the four important stats.

 

With the improvement of these four stats his charm stats would also increase similarly.

 

With the application of the extra percentage to the results and gains from his hard work his total gains increase by 10 percent.

 

Also he experimented and found that if he put this extra percentage to critical hit then he would gain even higher than before.

 

But the amount of survival points that he gains would be 10 percent less some time and sometimes it would hit giving him an unexpected bonus.

 

He used the accurate shuriken to practice more and more to improve his throwing skill.

 

He has hundreds and thousands of shuriken along with exploding paper.

 

He can use them in combination to gain unexpected advantage.

 

Also he is planning to learn the flying thunder god technique in the future.

 

So the throwing technique is very useful to him.

 

After a week of the incident Kakashi came to meet with Rito.

 

Homura already know about all of this and he was also there when Kakashi was speaking with Rito.

 

On the other hand Teuchi and Ayame were inside and they know that they should not hear some things.

 

So they did not come to listen in secret instead they delivered tea and refreshments before leaving quietly.

 

Kakashi was shocked to find that Teuchi and Ayame took the shelter at Rito’s house.

 

Also he noticed that they seem to be stronger than before based on the movements.

 

This means that they are training and improving.

 

Rito is not using them to farm survival points.

 

Knowing this, his opinion of……...

--------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 40 chapters for 1$ patreonage in patreon:

each post costs 1$ and each post contains 5 -10 chapters

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords  to support me.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

5