Chapter 23: a white fruit and a white snake
129 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 23: a white fruit and a white snake

 

Rito is not using them to farm survival points.

 

Knowing this, his opinion of Rito and Homura has improved a lot.

 

Along with Kakashi there is also might guy that came to speak.

 

Might guy was the first one to speak.

 

“It is good that you saved so many people”

 

He said to Rito.

 

Rito looked at him and said with a smile.

 

“I don’t know what you are talking about guy sensei.”

 

“It was you that saved all those captured people right.”

 

Might guy said again.

 

“I don’t know what you are talking guy sensei.”

 

Rito repeated again.

 

Kakashi stopped might guy and said.

 

“I questioned the people and found the truth.

 

Also regarding Naruto, I found out.

 

Thank you for your information.

 

In the future if you need anything, tell me and I will help you.”

 

After saying these words Kakashi and guy sensei left quickly.

 

“Kakashi, why is he not admitting the good deeds he did.”

 

Guy asked Kakashi.

 

“That is because I acted too slowly and he don’t want trouble.

 

He does not trust us for his plans.

 

I did not take actions immediately when he told me about the situation of those people.

 

Even in the morning I only went there after listening to the information of this strange source.

 

So he directly deemed us as not a worthy people to partner up.

 

He will not share his secrets with us.

 

He did tell me to take action quickly and save people.

 

I was a little negligent and was focused on the past without taking any actions in the present…”

 

They quickly left to a different place.

 

Homura on the side did not ask Rito anything as Rito already told him that he was disappointed by the slow action of Kakashi.

 

They did not say anything and Rito started to practice again.

 

The number of mutated beasts around the village increased and Rito is going for the second round of hunting.

 

This time he wants to hunt down a white snake that guards a spirit fruit.

 

This spirit fruit can improve his sense and spirit each by +20 stat points.

 

So once again the people are brought out of the village towards the western side this time.

 

This should be found and obtained by someone from the Yamanaka clan.

 

They are sensitive to this kind of things related to spirit.

 

But unfortunately, the person that ate the spirit fruit died from the white snake poison.

 

The people killed the snake and found that the snake itself is a treasure in a different way.

 

If the poisoned spirit fruit was eaten along with the liver of the snake then other than the increase in stat points they can also receive immunity to poison skill.

 

Rito was aiming for that.

 

Because of the rain and the tree at that place which is all white one cannot identify the location of the snake.

 

Other than that the snake itself is not strong enough.

 

It has strong agility and poisonous fangs that is all there is to it.

 

Rito did not let Homura or others to go along with him.

 

He took them to the location where there are hare and deer to hunt while he went to the waterfall area where there are white rocks and white bamboo trees.

 

In this place there will be a small plant vine that was white with white fruit.

 

Rito came over to this place and started to spread his chakra into the surrounding place like he was sensing things.

 

This was an easy process with the delicate control of chakra.

 

The chakra spread like an invisible wave and he looked at the surroundings like looking at a magnified view.

 

Every single movement including the movement of insects and leafs was clearly visible to him.

 

After few seconds he finally found the location of the snake and also found the spirit fruit that was on the same size of an apple.

 

The apple is already matured and it will stay like that for a few days.

 

Rito was sure that the incident with Yamanaka clansman would happen tomorrow or day of tomorrow.

 

Then he started to move at a very high speed towards the apple.

 

The snake hiding in the bamboo noticed Rito and ready to bite him when he was about to touch the spirit fruit.

 

It is on the right side and Rito used the left hand to touch the fruit.

 

But right at the time it was about to bite his hand Rito moved his hand to let the snake bite the fruit that is still connected to its roots.

 

His right hand suddenly had a sword and cut the head of the snake with a single swish.

 

The head of the snake is still connected to the spirit fruit with its fangs immersed deeply into its flesh.

 

The pure white spirit fruit started to turn purple at a visible speed and the plant vine connected to it also turned purple till it reached its roots.

 

Then something strange happened.

 

The root dried up and it visibly dried up and it moved back to the connecting point of the fruit slowly.

 

Then the fruit turned radiant with magenta color instead of deep purple that he heard before.

 

The roots and the vine of the plant is now completely gone leaving only the magenta fruit along with the fangs of the snake still biting on to the fruit.

 

Rito immediately cut the snake and removed its liver.

 

The liver of the snake is not red but instead it is white.

 

Rito pulled the snakes fangs from the fruit and then took the both of them.

 

With his appraisal skill Rito was able to see that the fruit has a little change in its information.

 

“Ding

 

Indentified: highly poisonous spirit fruit

 

Description: spirit fruit is poisoned but strong venom while still connected to the vine.

 

The fruit absorbed the entire strength of the origin and changed in properties.

 

Consumption: consuming this fruit with right detoxifying agent will give…….”

--------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 45 chapters for 1$ patreonage in patreon:

each post costs 1$ and each post contains 5 -10 chapters

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords  to support me.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

5