Chapter 11
7.1k 12 102
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

With a resounding pop, Vanessa found herself back where she started with Vix in the unclaimed domain but this time with Cassandra. But for some reason this time instead of the usual teleportation where she was still standing afterward, this time something peculiar happened.

Vanessa found herself laying spread eagle on the ground. Now, this might not be that big of a thing in itself especially considering how she was first transported to her new world, completely nude and encased in carapace that left little to the imagination.

So you could say that Vanessa was used to stuff like this occurring. But what she was not prepared for at all was for Cassandra to be laying on top of her after she and Vanessa teleported. And not only that, for some reason she was completely naked!

Vanessa's mind was in turmoil. On one hand, she was now able to think more clearly thanks to the mental resistance ability being altered not to mention she still had no idea about what kind of relationship she had with Laura, especially after Vanessa made Laura call her 'Mommy' while they were having really REALLY kinky sex. And Vix being as perceptive as she was, was able to understand Vanessa's predicament when they met for the second time and announced she would wait until Vanessa was able to deal with her feelings concerning Laura.

But on the other hand, Cassandra was literally laying on top of her, completely nude. And even though Vanessa felt embarrassed it must not have been anywhere close to what Cassandra was feeling t that moment, if the cherry red blush going from the top of her forehead to the area where her skin met her wings was anything to go by.

But the strangest thing of all was that even though Cassandra seemed completely and totally embarrassed. She didn't move from Vanessa's lap.

"Soooo ... this is new," commented Vanessa who was trying her hardest to not grope Cassandra before she explained this confusing scenario.

Unfortunately, Cassandra was still unable to speak due to embarrassment. And after hearing Vanessa speak to her directly, only began to quiver and shake like a leaf, with even more nerves and embarrassment than before.

Vanessa began to show a motherly look on her face as she watched Cassandra's reaction. She reached out her hand and began to softly pat and stroke the top of Cassandra's head, just like how Vanessa's mother used to do when Vanessa was particularly nervous and embarrassed.

'Wow, this is kind of nostalgic.' Vanessa thought

'I guess I now know what my mother must have felt when she did this for me all the time'

And as Vanessa continued to stroke Cassandra's head, Cassandra gradually began to calm down and eventually stop shaking, although her blush was still present probably due to the fact that she was still naked and still straddling Vanessa.

"Have you calmed down now?" asked Vanessa in a calm reassuring tone.

It took Cassandra a moment to reply and when she did the embarrassment of the situation still caused her to stutter at the beginning.

"Y-yes I-I'm ok now," stated Cassandra.

"Soooo ...what happened?"

"W-well you see, when we gods teleport somewhere we have to imagine our destination as well as the position of our bodies in said location," explained Cassandra.

It took a moment for Vanessa to reply to this statement, but when she did she did so with a slight smirk on her face.

"So you're saying that while you were imagining our destination you were imaging straddling me naked while doing so?" replied Vanessa, who ceased petting Cassandra's head and grabbed a hold of her shapely thighs to prevent her from running or avoiding the question.

And as expected Cassandra blushed even more profusely then she already was. but her reply, however, was even more of a shock

"(whisper) ..es ..mmy."

"I'm sorry what was that I couldn't hear you?" replied Vanessa barely hearing Cassandra's whispered reply.

"I said, yes ... mummy" replied Cassandra with a deep blush.

It took a moment for Vanessa's mind to register what she just said.

"Oh, I see you must have been watched me and Laura have sex didn't you?"

At this point Cassandra looked like a strawberry, her blushing was so cute that Vanessa had to continuously force herself not to grope her thighs although unfortunately, she didn't have enough willpower to let go of them, however.

"Y-yes, y-you see I was worried about you considering we dropped you off in a cave, and only later realized that a group of goblins was setting up camp in that area. So I decided to watch over you for a while and ... well, I ended up seeing you and Laura doing ..." At this point Cassandra seemed unable to continue, seeming to remember all the 'things' she saw Vanessa and Laura do to each other.

"But couldn't you have just stopped watching?" asked Vanessa with a curious voice, not showing any form of judgment or derision towards the angel goddess in the slightest.

Cassandra seemed to calm down slightly after realizing that Vanessa wasn't going to get angry at her for peeping.

"W-well I was but then I started to get a little ... horny watching you and Laura and ... well, I kind of ..."

It didn't take a rocket scientist for Vanessa to realize what she meant.

"Cassandra, did you masturbate while watching me and Laura have sex?"

"...yes."

Vanessa sighed wondering how it was she was getting attention by so many women lately. First, there was Vix, then Laura, and now Cassandra, and maybe even Nadia considering her little teasing earlier. It boggled her mind to think that she might actually have half of this worlds gods as potential girlfriends.

"Look Cassandra you know about me and Vix right?"

"Yeah I know about that, ever since you were able to alter that mental resistance ability you have been more in control of yourself, and Vix decided to wait for you to sort out your emotions with Laura and to figure out where you guys stand."

"That's right so-" began Vanessa before she was interrupted by Cassandra.

"Don't worry I'm with Vix as well, but unlike her, I'm going to tell you a little piece of information about this world instead of waiting for you to find out later."

Vanessa motioned for Cassandra to continue and explain.

"In this world, sexuality is very broad and so is the amount of love someone possesses. It is equally as common for a man or a woman to have one or multiple husband or wives or both. This is especially predominant in monster culture as well which is why Vix decided to wait. It is very unlikely Laura will resent you for having other women. If anything she might support it considering how thoroughly you wore her out last night." finished Cassandra.

Vanessa was dumbfounded for a little while after hearing this. But she was able to form a decent reply afterward.

"Be that as it may, I still want to discuss it with her first it would leave a bad taste in my mouth if I did so without even speaking to her about it first which would set a bad example in our relationship as well as yours and Vix's in the future," concluded Vanessa.

Cassandra was a little touched hearing this. To think Vanessa had thought so much about the situation as well as how those who care about her feelings to such an extent showed how much Vanessa cared about those she gave her heart to.

"Haaa your right, I will eagerly wait for your conversation, but ... can I please do one more thing until then?"

"Sure what do you want?"

"Can I call you mummy when we are alone?" asked Cassandra.

"I-I don't kno- ahh!" Vanessa began but was interrupted by the pleasurable feeling of Cassandra grinding her dripping heat into Vanessa's lap.

"Please mummy I really REALLY want to." Cassandra continued to beg while giving Vanessa puppy eyes as well as dry humping her.

"OK! OK!! FINE!" yelled Vanessa, who was barely able to withstand the puppy eyes technique, in general, let alone the fact it was being given by a naked angel that seemed intent on sexually arousing her at the moment.

"Yay!, I'm so happy mummy!" exclaimed Cassandra who shot to her feet, pulling Vanessa along with her, in her excitement.

No matter how much Vanessa tried she just couldn't begrudge the girl for her antics.

"Well since that awkward and sexually frustrating conversation is over with I might as well ask the obvious. What do I do now?" asked Vanessa.

Cassandra, excepting the change in the conversation, seemed to concentrate for a moment before answering. Not long after Cassandra was completely clothed in an instant slightly surprising Vanessa.

"Huh, that's neat will I be able to do that?"

"Yeah but you have to make sure to concentrate on a lot of details such as size, shape, materials, color, etc. In my opinion, it's just easier to use it to repair existing clothing or just imagine clothing you are very familiar with." was Cassandra's response.

"And to answer your previous question, its actually quite simple you have to spill your blood and recite a vow, incantation, or promise as you do so. It can be about anything, anyone, or even nothing at all as long as it holds meaning to you and then you imagine the energy you feel in this area connecting to yourself and to the forbidden forest which is now your mortal domain," replied Cassandra who seemed to try to simplify the process as much as she could.

Vanessa needed to think for a moment.

'What should I say?'

'Does it really matter?'

Time passed like this for quite a while. Cassandra never interrupted Vanessa's thinking, knowing full well that this step was something that needed to be done without interference.

But then all of a sudden something happened. A dark space began to form and in an instant was upon them enshrouding Vanessa from Cassandra's view. The darkness itself was the stuff of nightmares, sending chills down Cassandra's spine, not because it had frightening creatures within it or because of it having a ghastly appearance. On the contrary, the dark realm itself was bereft of all those things to the point to where it was almost serene.

And that is what terrified Cassandra the most. She couldn't SEE or FEEL anything about what was in front of them. All she felt was nothingness and that is how she knew what she was looking at.

A realm feared by all but felt by none. An area crossed but never to be remembered less you lose your sanity. A place where time itself is fractured, space is bent, and the very laws that govern the universe itself are ignored and altered to the extreme. A place even gods will not tread.

The Void.

102