Chapter 280 – Catgirl S*x [Erotic Content]
810 0 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

John was barely out of his shoes when Rave pushed him further into the house. “Go, go!” she urged him, her battle suit retracting back into its bases in her shoes already. Effortlessly, she kicked them off afterwards. She was stark naked, in the middle of the hallway, and now dragged him towards the living room.

They passed Nia where the hallways crossed, she turned her head after them as she was chewing on dried meat. Nothing else came of that, she simply stood there as they moved on.

“That’s not where our bedroom is,” John noted.

“Screw the bedroom, I want to go to the couch!” Rave announced; “I like the couch.”

“Everyone loves the couch… Wait, that’s not the thing here!” His complaints came too late, Rave had already barged into the living room.

Where nobody was. John was simultaneously disappointed and relieved. An orgy would have been pretty fantastic, but they were also massive time sinks. “Jane, maybe you should turn off the cat ears, they are making you act crazy,” John carefully suggested as his naked, cat-eared girlfriend pulled him on top of her on the couch.

The leather clad furniture pleasantly creaked under their combined weight. “Whadderya saying? Ya telling meow that ya don’t want to have sex with a cat girl?” she looked at him with big, copper eyes and pouted a little. Her ears slumped a bit, an overall very convincing act.

“I mean…” John looked at the protrusions of her hair. He reached for the right one and gently rubbed it between his fingers. Sighing and blushing, Rave clung to his hand. A low humming came from her throat, a purring so accurate that it should have been impossible to the human vocal cords.

‘Why exactly is this so goddamn cute and sexy?’ John thought and scratched her behind the ear with the little finger of his hand. Her purring was interrupted by her panting, hot air leaving her lungs with every lustful breath. In her glazed over eyes laid desire; she was pudding in his hands.

Until she wasn’t and John suddenly found himself thrown on the floor. “I take that ya share nya opinion,” Rave giggled, peeking over the edge of the couch, with a mischievous look on her only half-visible face.

“Yeah, yeah, I want to fuck you as a catgirl… I have no idea why you look even cuter with these!” John admitted.

“Nerd, ya shouldn’t think about that, live in meowment,” Rave said.

Her left hand hit the floor first, then her right one. Her upper body hung from the couch, and she gave John a quick, sloppy kiss before crawling completely off the couch. On all fours, she made her way over to John’s body. She stopped, and a moment later, John felt her fidgeting with his trousers.

“Can ya remove these, please?” Rave asked, rubbing his dick through the annoyance that was his underwear. John obliged and put both his pants and the Preserver into his inventory. “Mhm,” she purred, grabbing his erect rod at the base with one hand and gently stroking it with the other. “Ya know, I remeowmber when ya were slightly undersized, and now ya got this wonderfully big dick.” A dribble of precum exited the tip of his dick, forced out from the continuous up and down motion of Rave’s hand. “Didn’t even mind the smallish dick, but this is nice.”

She stopped, leaving John to groan in disappointment. “Let’s not remember the dark times when I packed less of a dicking,” he suggested.

Rave looked as the dribble slowly ran down his shaft, “As long as ya don’t get much bigger, a girl can only take so much. Like 1 centimetre more at best!”

“I’ll keep it in mind,” John assured her. He had done his research and concluded he didn’t want to cross above 20 centimetres either. Gaia also didn’t seem to want him any bigger, as she hadn’t given him a choice regarding this in a while.

The matter was banished from his current thoughts when his girlfriend extended her tongue and finally lapped up that dribble of precum. From close to the base, just above her thumbs, all the way up to the head. Once there, Rave put the head in her mouth. She sucked him off for a few moments, not going any deeper, as her tongue whirled around the sensitive mushroom cap shaped flesh. With a ‘pop’ his cock was freed again. Compared to her mouth the room seemed cruelly cold.

John was about done with being on the defensive and looked at his own target. Glistening wet since she first disrobed, Rave’s crotch in front of his face presented a more than tasty looking target. Her pretty pink pussy was swollen with lust, just as his cock was. John licked his lips; he couldn’t wait to turn it into even more of a mess with a rough fucking. That was, however, for after they had their fun with foreplay.

He put his hands on Rave’s ass, and she jumped a bit. “Cold!” she complained, so close to his dick that he could feel the words on his wetted length.

“Well, your ass is nice and hot,” John teased her and dug his fingers deeper into her.

The wonderful feeling of causing trenches to appear in her butt, so perfect that it was only challenged by the literal goddess of this world. It was, without a doubt, the best thing John’s hands could feel. The softness of her behind, yet so firm. White skin spanning over perfect curves.

“I am going to make you forget all about the cold, don’t you worry!” he announced and sunk his face into the appetizer. His tongue greedily dug into her pussy. She was a bit salty, having worked up a slight sweat since her last shower, but the sweet nectar of her honey pot soon overtook that taste. Sucking her clit, lashing against it with his tongue, he made true of his promise as Rave moaned out loud.

“Ahh-nya-aaaah!” she gasped and then wrapped her full lips around John’s cock. The tender pair travelled down his shift in a swift motion. Soon, his whole 19-centimetre dick was inside her throat, her upper lip resting at the border between shaft and balls. He was completely shaven there; something that she had insisted on and for which he had yet to find a single girl that didn’t appreciate it when blowing him.

The moans around his cock intensified, and he felt her inner walls quiver around his tongue. With his thumb, he teased the rim of her asshole and applied the slightest bit of pressure to it. Rave may not have been an anal enthusiast, but she couldn’t deny that a bit of playing with it intensified the experience. Neither could her body deny it as it convulsed a moment later.

Her back arched upwards, ending her slow-going blowjob as she howled at the ceiling. A little explosion of girl-cum filled John’s mouth, but he continued uncaring, eating her out as her orgasm went on. A small break in her shouting indicated that she needed to breathe, but John just strengthened his efforts, and her moans became ceaseless.

Eventually she slumped back forwards. “…On the couch!” she eventually shouted at him, having gathered her breath. He obliged and quickly found himself sitting with his naked ass on the leather. Rave was still on the floor, looking at his towering dick like a treat. “Ya aren’t gonna cum on your own!” she said before licking his balls.

Her hands wrapped around his dick as her lips sucked at his sack, running up and down the shaft with ease. The mixture of precum, saliva and phlegm from her throat lubricated the tight grip, and John groaned in pleasure. Pleased by this sound, Rave then stayed her hands at his groin and brought her lips close again.

Once again, she sucked him inside in a single descent. John could only clench his teeth and moan between his breaths. His hands found their way to Rave’s head, where he mostly concentrated on keeping her hair out of the way of the most pleasurable blowjob. A curious thought crossed his mind, and he started scratching her behind the ear.

The purring that set in made John exhale with longing sounds. If the vibrations of a girl moaning during a normal blowjob were bliss, then this was heaven itself. It was a completely steady, strong vibration that was all encompassing, from her throat to the tip of her tongue. It felt good, so good in fact that John prevented Rave from bobbing her head anymore.

He kept her head fixed all the way down his base. She didn’t seem to mind; all he did to keep her purring was to scratch and rub her ears more. It appeared to be mildly pleasurable for her as well, as she kept wiggling her butt, her glazed over eyes looking up to John, vertical slit pupils widened.

The next moment he saw nothing but these eyes as stars danced through his field of visions. In a single moment, cum pumped up his shaft and shot down into Rave’s stomach. She kept purring and purring, the vibrations milking him as his balls tightened over and over again. His clenched fingers dug into her dishevelled hair, strands of the unnatural curliness sticking out between them, her cat ears standing at attention until his body violently relaxed and he slumped against the back of the couch.

“I hope ya aren’t done just yet, tiger,” Rave grinned, licking her lips clean as she stood up. A hand glided over his check in passing as she made her way over to the dinner table.

‘What is she up to now?’ John asked himself, his eyes firmly glued to her backside. There was no way she wasn’t intentionally swinging her hips this enticingly. “You should know me better than that!” John shouted after her.

“I do,” Rave said and bent herself over the table. Resting her upper body on it, she looked over her shoulder with a wide grin. One hand on her face, index finger tapping against her lips, she said “I wonder what you should do with this bad little pussy.” In tandem, her other hand pulled away her left buttock, as if the view onto her enticingly wet crotch wasn’t attractive enough.

John practically jumped to his feet and quickly walked over, erect cock bouncing with every step. “Why did I get myself such a needy kitty?” he asked, slapping her empty right ass cheek first thing as he arrived.

“Nya-ah,” Rave moaned in response, feeling her boyfriend align his cock with her eager cunt; “Cause ya need something to plough every meow and then. Every meow and then being every day, of course!”

“You are absolutely right,” John agreed and thrust into her.

“I-aaah am sometimes!” she moaned as he pulled right back and began fucking her so roughly that the table started sliding over the ground. The unpleasant noise of wood scratching over wood was entirely unheard by his ears, however, as it was drowned out by Rave’s ceaseless screaming of lust.

Her body erotically winding on the table as the two of them needed to take small steps in order to work against the constantly moving table, John just fucked her ceaselessly. “Oh, oh holy…” Rave panted before screaming loudly. Her attempts to keep eye contact with John failed when they rolled up into her skull. Her mouth opened wide, tongue stretching out. “Sho good!” she managed to breathe out these words before they were drowned in yet more screams. John kept impaling her pussy, her flawless ass bouncing on his dick. Over and over again, faster and faster.

One final thrust and the table hit the wall at the same time as he spurted his second load deep into her welcoming womb. Rave’s whole being was pushed over the edge of debauchery, her tongue lolled without control, drops of saliva landing on the table as her screams turned silent, her lips forming a wide O, only the lower half of her eyes was visible now.

The moment he stopped cumming, John rolled her onto her back. Offering no resistance or any other input whatsoever, she was completely at his mercy. “I am going to make sure you will remember this,” John grunted.

“Yesh,” Rave managed to mumble; “Wait, gimme a shec, thish form is making meow shuper sensiti-Nyaaaaaa.”

As she was talking, John had lifted one of her legs on his shoulder, and now he was using it as a handle as he pounded her properly. The table had nowhere to go and neither did Rave. The short moment of half-dizzy reason was gone a mere thrust later, her eyes returning back to their place in the upper corner of their sockets. Light infused fingernails scratched marks into the wooden platform she was laying upon. Her toes were curled, her firm tits raised presented by her arched back.

John would have loved to bend downwards, catch one of her perky nipples in his mouth, suck on the pretty pink thing on top of the subtle twin curves of her B-Cup breasts. Doing that would have meant to get into a position that was harder to thrust in, however, and nothing pleasured him more right now than hearing her moans turn into screams turn into voiceless shouts as he fucked her from one orgasm to the next.

The sight of her face, completely contorted in an unrelenting ecstasy she could have never anticipated. The sharpness of her senses coming from this form combined with John’s already impressive modifiers to lovemaking made the sensation of his experienced thrusts unparalleled. “Ya-aaah are rrrrruining meow for the hhh-aaahhh-rest of mankind!” she shouted.

“Good,” John exclaimed between clenched teeth; “Cause I love you! I want to have this tight pussy and the wonderful cat attached to it for myself, forever! You’re mine!” The line between creepy and romantic was indeed very slim, but John didn’t care right now. Ten more seconds, in which Rave tried to answer several times, of violent thrusts, then he met the end.

He came into her clamping down canal, painting the inside of her pussy white with another giant load from his already refilled balls. As if it was the first time he had come today, the load splattered into her.

When he was finally done, he dropped her leg, which fell aside almost only obeying to the laws of gravity and then slumped forwards. He was met with a heavily panting Rave, trembling with aftershocks. Both of them were ringing for their breaths as they looked into each other’s eyes. Copper slowly returned to blue, the pink hue around her now round iris a light that blinded him with its beauty.

She raised her head and gently bit him in the neck with short fangs that were returning to normal teeth as she did. It hurt a bit but not much. “That’s for not listening to me, ya jerk,” she said and framed his face between her uneasy, slender fingers, “MY loveable jerk.”

“Your jerk forever,” he promised.

 

14