The Hokage’s Deal with the Cruel Saiyan Boy.
4.7k 5 58
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*5 Years Later *

"There's that Monkey Demon again. I heard he's even worse than the fox child."

"I heard that one time some kids tried to mess with him while he was reading some books at the orphanage's playground and he smashed all of them into the ground. They were sent to the hospital and no one knows if they ever recovered or not."

"Oh oh, I also heard that the parents of those kids tried to catch the Monkey Demon alone down a dark alley and no one ever saw those parents again."

"You know they say the Demon loves to prolong his victim's suffering. Instead of just beating up the people he fights, he tries to cause as much pain as possible."

"I JUST SAW HIM WITH AN ANATOMY BOOK FROM THE LIBRARY!"

"AHHHHHH EVERYONE RUNNNN THE MONKEY DEMON IS GOING TO CAUSE US ALL TO SUFFER!!!!"

  While these two children were gossiping about our resident legendary Saiyan, a nearby off-duty Anbu heard them and decided to quickly have a talk with Hokage.

"Hokage-sama I believe you should be known what is being said about Aomatsuna-kun." Hiruzen sighed and lit his pipe to take a smoke from.

"You mean the fact that just because he has a tail and interacts with no one except the two women who raised him since birth and people decided to mess with him because of those 2 reasons? Or the fact that he hospitalized 3 children and nearly killed their parents for trying to beat him to death with weapons?"

"Yes….?"

"Thank you for bringing this to my attention. Tell Aomatsuna-kun to come to my office as soon as possible." The old tired war veteran sighed once more when the Anbu left and took another smoke.

  Three minutes later a black-haired youth with dark black bracers on his wrists and on his legs just above the feet area, shirtless, wearing loose black pants, black shoulder guards, and sandals walked in while holding a book called "Advanced Human Anatomy" with blank look on his face.

"Yeah old man?"

  Hiruzen smiled at Aomatsuna's lack of professionalism.

"I need to talk to you about something Aomatsuna-kun"

"Go on, speak, I don't have all day."

"Well Aomatsuna-kun do you plan on going to the academy when you are 8?"

"You know old man. I had a better idea. Why don't you enroll me in for this year instead of waiting for 3 years till I become eight years old?"

"Well I could do that but I've done that for 4 other people that were also exceptional at a young age like you but guess what?"

"They all died like bugs before their primes?"

"No but good guess but instead they all grew up with psychological problems. And these psychological problems prevented them all from reaching the highest peak they could have reached without them. I don't want you to turn out like that Aomatsuna-kun."

"I'm not weak like those weaklings. I would never stop getting stronger and will not ever stop."

"Okay, Aomatsuna-kun lets make a deal. If you can go 1 year without injuring anyone severely, making at least two friends, and smiling every now and then. I'll let you enroll into the academy next year no problem."

  Broly's face turned grim and serious as soon as Hiruzen mentioned going a year without injuring a bug.

'How could I use my Saiyan genes to their fullest if I don't crush anyone?!'

'I suppose I could do what that despicable Kakarot does.. Train my body and mind to its limits every day..'

  All of a sudden while Hiruzen was finishing his words, Broly busted out laughing a devilish laugh that would cause the surrounding people to immediately shiver, but for our Hokage he simply thought,

'Wow he's already starting this bet off with the smile. I believe in you Aomatsuna-kun. Don't let me down.'

"Okay old man you got it. I won't crush any worms, I'll find two slaves, and I'll start to show my happy face a bit more often." Broly grinned with a menacing smile. Hiruzen smiled weakly.

'Children are so darn silly nowadays.'

"Alright that's all Aomatsuna-kun."

  Broly left the Hokage tower and started to head back to the orphanage. Since it's still daylight out, Broly decided to find two slaves at the orphanage's playground and fulfil one of the old man's requirements. He arrived at the playground and noticed all the children playing. He saw at a small blue haired girl with glasses playing in the sand by herself and a fat brown haired boy being picked on by 3 bigger boys. The only two outcasts in the orphanage.

"Perfect. They'll look like slaves worth having around once I whip them into shape."

  Broly once again grinned a devilish grin that no one managed to notice except 1 hidden Anbu whose job is to watch over Broly. Broly walked over to the small girl with the glasses first and towered over her, shadowing her and her sand she was playing with.

"Join me insect."

  A few seconds past without any sounds except that of crickets cricketing away.

  The girl looked up at Broly and then stood up slowly. Then all of a sudden, she slugs Broly out of nowhere and sends his head swerving to the left. A few seconds of silence pass and everyone on the playground is watching Broly and the small blue haired girl after hearing the punch. Broly suddenly started laughing like a mad man. The girl was holding her fist and holding back tears while looking very angrily at the monkey boy.

"You know after this, you should head to the hospital to get your hand checked out. I can't have one of my slaves injured or useless. Like the rest of these weaklings. But by the end of the year, with my help, you'll become stronger and eventually one of the strongest."

  A tiny high-pitched voice squeaked something.

"SPEAK UP GIRL!" Everyone at the playground jumped at the loud sudden jump in volume. Some started to cry and went to go get an adult.

58