Gathering Slaves!
4.5k 7 56
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"MY NAME IS YADA ESUMI! And if we're gonna be friends you're gonna have to promise me something first." The small blue haired girl squeaked and demanded.

  The children who went to go get help from the adults came and looked at the scene. They were about intervene until they felt a heavy pressuring feeling that felt like it was bearing down on their very souls.

"So, you aren't as weak as these other trashes. At least in backbone anyway. Haha. Go on tell me what you wish." Broly says with amusement.

"Can you make me stronger than a Sannin? Can you give me power to complete the revenge I desire for my little brother and mother?" She asks with tears free falling down her cheeks and looking at Broly with hope, sadness, and determination in her eyes.

"That depends… Are you strong enough to become bigger than an insect? Determined enough to go beyond your limits as a normal human? Have the ability to aim higher than your goals and go to the peak of your race? If not, leave."

"I will do anything to get revenge for my mother and brother.."

"What about after that? What will you do then? I have no interest in being used by a slave. Only using one."

"Once I get revenge for my family, I.. I will serve you with all my heart." She says slightly unsure. Perhaps she hasn't thought about what will happen once she completes her revenge.

"Good, then follow me. I have need of one more slave." Broly started to walk towards the previously bullied fat child before being stopped by a furious looking Akira.

"Suna-kun are you bullying girls?!"

"No."

"Why did I hear about you bullying some poor girl and were about to and I quote 'Feast on her bones and blood.'"

"Because some worms decided to lie to you."

"Why would they do that now Suna-kun?"

"They are afraid of me. They fear my power and hope to bring me down to their puny worm level by wishing that I could face some sort of retribution for the strength that I hold, and they fear."

"Yeah right little mister. Esumi-chan is Suna-kun messing with you?" She asks with a smile

"No, he just wanted to be friends with me Akira-san. We're on our way to make another friend right now." Esumi says with the sweetest and cutest child voice. Broly's eyebrows raise slightly and Akira's face brightens up in surprise and glee.

"My little Suna-kun is finally making friends!!!! I have to go get the camera! Okay, go get your other little friend and I'll be back here in 5 minutes!"

  After Akira leaves, Broly holds his head and sighs while Esumi giggles. They both resume walking towards the hefty boy who suddenly falls down when he meets Broly's eyes. He attempted to try and crawl backwards to get away from the two now walking towards him. Broly starts to smile his devilish grin and flex his fingers while Esumi just adjusts her glasses and continues to stare seriously at the boy.

"You move any further and you're dead meat." The tubby boy stopped moving and started to rapidly sweat while he locked eyes with Broly.

"Aomatsuna-sama please. I never did anything to deserve your wrath, have I?" The boy asks while shivering and sweating.

"Hahaha, just because of your pathetic display and heartfelt words I decided to appoint you as one of my slaves. Now follow me or be crushed into the dirt." Broly ordered.

"Yes, my liege." He says while slowly getting up and avoided eye contact with both Esumi and Broly.

"Hurry up, state your name unless you want me to call you slave all the time. And then we will go."

"My.. my.. name is… Jabie. Amai Jabie." Jabie says while shivering and stuttering. Broly nods and then starts to walk out of the orphanage.

"SUNA-KUN YOU BETTER GET BACK HERE WITH YOUR CUTE LITTLE FRIENDS RIGHT THIS INSTANCE!"

  Broly slightly winces while Jabie and Esumi jumped in fright. Broly turns around to see Akira with 4 cameras around her neck and 2 in each hand and a crazed look on her face that dared him to escape. Despite Akira's normal upbringing and lacking of any type of training to force anything upon the young legendary Saiyan, she does know how to keep one in line. Broly reluctantly walks towards Akira with a reluctant look on his face along with Esumi and Jabie walking along behind confused and slightly scared.

"Now you three stand side by side. So, I can take these pictures. The quicker you do this, the quicker I'm out of your hair and you can go and play."

  The legendary Saiyan does as she says unwillingly with his new 'friends'. After a quick 5-minute camera show in front of the entire orphanage for everyone to see in disbelief, a slightly annoyed Broly left with his two new lackies in tow.

"To begin training you two I must know where you specialize in or want to specialize in. For example, there is Taijutsu, Fuinjutsu, Genjutsu, Ninjutsu, Kenjutsu, Bukijutsu, Medical Ninjutsu, and Shurikenjutsu. There are other branches, but these are the only ones available in this village.

*INFO DUMP INCOMING*

"Taijutsu is hand-to-hand combat, fuinjutsu deals with seals that can do virtually anything depending on the person. They can trap a person inside a jutsu inside the seal or the seal itself, drain the chakra of a person, and more. It all depends on the individual. Genjutsu is for causing illusions. Making your opponent see things that are/aren't there and taking advantage of it. Ninjutsu is creating fire, water, earth, and more and using it to fight your opponents. Kenjutsu is mastering a sword, Bukijutsu deals with all weapons, and shurikenjutsu deals with shuriken, kunai, senbon, and any other bladed hand-held weapons. Medical Ninjutsu deals with healing and the manipulation of their own or another person's body with extensive knowledge of herbs, medicine, the human body, and poisons. If you want to know more about a particular branch of specialization, visit the library. They go into even more depth than I just did."

"Aomatsuna-kun can we specialize in more than one branch?" Esumi asks slightly excited at all the potential ways of getting power and getting revenge for her family.

56