South City
2.7k 4 114
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was the next day today, and Raditz's improvements had already begun, the continuous scouter beeps were the best proof of his change.

* Beep *

* Beep *

* Beep *

" 1600, so a boost of 100. "

Reading the scouter results Raditz murmured.

" This is when I purposely didn't train myself yesterday, so if I take this as my default and then deliberately push myself, my energy should rise sooner."

Raditz only used the scouter to check his current power level in greater detail, he had already felt it before, in a few more months even if he does nothing he will reach it, his current maximum.

But today Raditz wasn't interested in training, he in these two months had built up a general plan for himself.

He was a Saiyan, his species sold planets for a living, so living in the wild was a normal thing for him, it's because they never truly settled in one place for long.

" Even our original homes in planet Vegeta were left to eat dust, that was the case for majority of the Saiyans. "

Murmured Raditz, he had thought a lot about this, he will eventually have to return to planet Earth for many things.

If only to avoid Berrus coming for him one day while searching for the Super Saiyan god, if Berrus finds him lacking, he could just one shot Raditz into space dust.

" And I can't leave now either, I am stuck here, might even need to show myself before the Z fighters later, if only to make sure the planet isn't blow to bits by Vegeta, taking me out as well. "

Earth was certainly a place where everything always goes to shit, even Majin Buu was buried here.

But then again, if you were smart, it was also the safest place in the entire universe, the Z fighters will always revive you back.

Will the Z fighters revive you if you were just some guy on another planet? No, of course not, but if you were one of their own, then they will travel space time just to save you.

" So if I am to eventually settle here anyway, why would I live like a caveman? It was fine if this was one of the planets I was going to sell, but it's not. "

Raditz narrowed his eyes, he wasn't so dedicated to martial arts that he didn't know the meaning of quality of life.

And he knew multiple ways to get himself that quality of life, for example, paying a personal visit to Mr Satan.

World wrestling champion? He had something to say about that title.

" He is a lucky guy, but his luck seems to be running low, or he wouldn't be the first on my list. "

Raditz laughed an eerie laugh, Mr Satan, the biggest con man in Dragonball universe, even Monaka doesn't stand a chance against his might.

And this biggest con man was notoriously afraid of people like Raditz, after his master was killed in cold blood and he was left to die by mercenary tao, he swore he wouldn't ever fight crazy strong people.

Android 18 even managed to blackmail a large amount of money from him, all due to his sheer desire to avoid a fight against anyone out of the ordinary.

" Mark aka Mr Satan, I am coming for yoooou! Hahahaha! "

Raditz laughed loudly and walked out of the cave mansion.

Satan's entire gig was built upon his ability to bullshit his way up, he took credit for things he didn't do, did every publicity stunt that might work, he was very much a master of making up a show.

Satan somehow got rich selling Satan branded goods, the man even managed to get the title of world wresting champion before ' defeating cell ' and he milked that title for every cent.

Having someone like that working for him would bring forth tremendous benefits to Raditz.

* Whooosh *

Flying towards south city, Raditz began to try listen for any words about Satan dojo, Mr Satan or anything in between.

Many villages came and went, and finally Raditz was upon South City.

* Tap *

Flying down, he decided to go on foot, he didn't want to come on the news so soon because someone had photographed him flying around.

That would only create more trouble than it was worth, he cannot let his future manager know he was coming for him.

Walking on foot he seemed a little out of place in the city with his armor, the decorative fur and his long spiky mane.

" Hey pal, you new here? "

A man smoking a cigarette on his bike asked Raditz as he was walking towards the city.

" I am, you wouldn't know where to find Mr Satan now would you? "

The man didn't reply, only took a puff of the cigarette and lightly took out a gun from each of his pocket.

" I do know, but if you don't give me all your stuff right now, I might just give you a one time ticket to see a different kind of Satan. "

Raditz smiled ever so gently, he had sensed the man's desire to harm him the moment he was called out.

But why fight, when he could join?

" Hahaha, good guns, but you aren't the only one packing that heat, check out these guns.  "

Raditz flexed his absurdly muscular arms to make his point crystal clear, and the man just twitched his lips.

" Listen here jackass, you don't understand- "

" No, it's you who doesn't understand, allow me to demonstrate. "

* Tap *

* Tap *

* Tap *

" Hey don't come here..! I'll shoot! "

* Tap *

* Tap *

" I said don't come here..! I'll really shoot!! "

* Tap *

* Bang *

" No.. is that my bullet..?? you caught the bullet..?! Shit stay away, stay away from me!! "

* Tap *

* Booom *

" Aaaaaah! Mercy mercy! "

* Tzzzzzth *

" Aaaaaah! Nooooo! "

* Bash *

" It's not possible! Humans don't bend that way! How are you doing this?!? Nooooo! "

* Riiip *

* Boom *

The people passing by the far reaches of the city weren't clear what these noises were all about.

But they did see one thing, two men went towards the Satan manor on a bike, one had a long spiky mane and a wild smirk, another seemed to be trembling, maybe he caught a cold.

Must be fans as well, everyone thought and left it at that, it would be later when Raditz would have already become famous, that they would remember seeing him that day, regretful that they didn't ask for an autograph back then.

114