Buu vs evil Buu
593 2 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Buu was getting kicked around left and right, all his bravado wasn't enough to provide him with the victory he desired against evil Buu.

Evil Buu took all of his evil energy for himself, and due to his nature as a fusion being, evil energy is what he had in excess, universe is mostly filled with crooks like that.

Positive energy was only recently supplemented because of the z fighters and some of the rare good guys he had managed to absorb throughout his life.

Grand Supreme Kai being the biggest provider for this type of energy.

"Buuu!"

A candy beam was ejected from Buu which was nimbly dodged by evil Buu.

His yellow potara earrings shaking in the wind while his grey emaciated skin stank of rot.

*Zooom*

A candy beam of his own was released by evil Buu, which good Buu dodged by a hair's breath.

*Rumble*

Another swift attack came right after Buu's dodge, hitting him square in the face.

The z fighters had already moved away, this wasn't a fight they could participate in any longer.

The attacks were far too destructive and most of all they had no idea what they should do.

Both Buu's look like bad news, the best course of action was sitting and waiting for them to duke it out while they tire each other.

This should weaken Majin Buu considerably, by then they can sweep in and do something about him.

*Bang*

Although It wasn't only the z fighters who were watching the fight, from the lookout Shin continued to monitor them as well.

It's hadn't been long since their fight began, yet it was certainly nearing it's conclusion.

"That vile Buu is overpowering him."

"He's got Kibito's clothes on him too.."

Shin muttered, he had a sudden impulse to go and stop this from happening for some reason, but he held it in.

He also thought that fighting between two Buu was good for them.

And if the Buu who was giving out an energy signature wins, that means Buu will no longer have unlimited energy.

It wasn't much of a handicap for someone like Buu, but it was a plus nonetheless.

"Kaiosama, he's got him."

Dense called out the distracted Shin, and Shin looked down once again.

Then he saw it, there stood only one Buu, the evil Buu.

And he had a candy in his hand.

*Clutch*

Clutching the candy in his hand, evil Buu wanted to eat the entire thing in a heartbeat.

"Now!"

But he couldn't.

The z fighters standing around found this the best time to attack, they wanted to attack before he ate the candy.

Not that it mattered much, as long as they get him when he is tired and hasn't absorbed Buu.

"Haaa!"

Nappa fired a mouth blast at Buu from far away, Tien, Piccolo and Chiaotzu followed up with their own ki attacks.

All of them made the decision to attack from a distance, refusing to go near him incase he absorbs them too.

"!!!"

Evil Buu felt these attacks coming and was startled, these weren't any run of the mill attacks, they were highly powered ki attacks.

This would incapacitate him for a while if he was hit, after all, he hadn't digested Buu yet, his grey body didn't have as much regeneration as Buu's pink body does.

"Hmm..!"

They had timed this well, it was a trap, he could no longer move out of the way.

Evil Buu wasn't one to show expressions on his face, his always upset looking face didn't change much even when the light of the attacks was illuminating him.

*Sizzle*

Or the heat of the attack was burning his skin, he kept on looking without emotion, but if someone was to check inside his head, they would find he was panicking.

His mind was screaming, he was just like the original Buu when he found out that he was trapped inside the time chamber.

Anger and fear overtook his mind, and then, his magic started to react.

*Wooooh*

The potara hanging from his ear swung as if wind was flowing through them, yet this slight swinging of potara was all Buu needed to get out of this.

*Swish*

As soon as Buu vanished Shin jumped up from his position.

"That was Kai Kai! I felt Kibito's energy, how come!"

Shin didn't have to think twice, he knew this was Buu's absurdly adaptable magic again.

Buu changed to match his desparate circumstances, he was able to dig out the Kai's techniques sleeping deep within him, Kibito's absorption no doubt helping him greatly.

He was now standing above the z fighters, flying in the sky, looking down at them with his always upset face.

*Crack*

Buu didn't waste time, the first thing he did was eat the candy Buu in one crunch.

"Haaaaah!"

And finally made a sound, an excitement filled yell emerged from his dry throat, which was gaining vitality every second.

"Dammit, he escaped!"

Nappa cursed, he could see Buu's dead grey skin changing colour, it was slowly turning pink.

His energy signature was flipping from sensable to non sensable, his clothes had begun to change, all kinds of changes were taking place inside Buu.

But none of the z fighters felt the creeping dread that Shin was feeling, because he knew something they didn't.

Buu's energy signature wasn't just changing from sensable to android's non sensable, but was flipping to one more thing.

God ki.

More specifically Grand Kai's god ki signature, something he didn't think he would feel ever again, especially inside Buu.

"It cannot be.. absorbing Kibito let him dig out that power..!"

"We are all doomed.."

*Thump*

Sitting his butt down on the lookout floor Shin grabbed his hair, the z fighters might not be able to tell the difference between god ki and android ki as both were impossible to sense for them, but he could.

"I should have known, the moment I saw those potara on his ears, I should have known this could happen."

Shin frantically tried to think of a solution but couldn't think of anything as Buu's energy had finally managed stabilized.

And it was the ki signature of Grand Kai.

"Ask them to run, at once, call Goku and Vegeta out, we don't have time."

Shin snapped at Dende, who was also sweating from the sheer amount of God ki emanating from Buu.

His attire had changed to match one of Kibito's, but the earrings, they had turned green instead of yellow.

A sign that Buu was once a Supreme Kai, Dende thought.

He didn't know this wasn't a regular old Supreme Kai nor was Buu ever one, but this was the utilisation of Grand Supreme Kai's powers through Kibito.

Unlike the orginal, Buu's god ki wasn't split into kid Buu and subsequently destroyed, it was well within the now transformed Super Buu, and had come to the surface once more due to the current circumstances.

"I am going...! Mr Popo, take them out of there!"

Dende finally managed to snap out of that Godly pressure, and began to run towards the time chamber.

Mr Popo gave a curt nod and flashed towards his flying carpet.

Meanwhile the z fighters had kneeled down on the ground, their bodies were sweating uncontrollably.

Everyone had wary eyes as they didn't understand what this presence was and how it was rendering them so afraid.

Everyone except Piccolo, who was sweating the most and almost unable to speak.

He was once a Kami, he knew how to feel god ki, and he could feel it, it was that feeling.

Buu had unlocked god ki, way before he could ever do in canon.

26