Warrior’s last stand
478 3 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Buu decided that his chances against Raditz were enough, he wasn't going in blind either, he had thought this through.

Looking at the bloody Raditz Buu lowered his dark eyes.

"You will lose, Grand Supreme Kai."

"You have gotten stronger, but you have also gotten weaker."

"The way you are now, it would only make it harder for you to use that white aura of yours."

Buu stated this like it was a fact, and he was right on the mark.

Buu had used his genius mind and within two simple uses of UI by Raditz, he had analysed the technique's core nature.

Thus he was sure of his statement, although he can't use the technique he saw just yet, he was confident he could use it after a while of trial and error.

That was how big of a monster Buu was, all he needed was to see anything, anything at all just once and he was able to copy it.

Buu smiled at Raditz when he understood the genius of Ultra instinct, he clapped his hands and didn't hesitate to praise.

"I commend you, I have never seen a technique quite like yours until today, even with your predecessor."

"It's the first time I am having trouble putting into practice a technique I have copied."

"You might have actually stood a chance if you kept using it, yet you threw it all away for a measly boost in strength."

Buu figured he would get a reaction out of Raditz when he cracked his secret technique, preferably anger or surprise.

He did infact get a reaction too, but it was none of those two.

It was smile mimicking his.

"You are right, Buu, I expected nothing less from the likes of you."

"Not many realise I am using a technique and confuse it with a transformation, yet you understood the core nature of this right away."

"Good job."

Raditz also clapped, his white eyes staring at the frowning Buu's dark eyes.

Raditz smirked at God Buu without a care, then clenched his fist with strength.

"But Buu, do not forget, all you did was copy, I have trained the real thing."

"I know what works and what doesn't better than you, you think that technique is all I have got?"

"Laughable."

"Tell me Buu.. In this long life of yours, have you ever met him."

Buu narrowed his eyes at Raditz's rapidly rising ki, and asked.

"Met whom?"

Smiling a bloodthirsty smile, Raditz vanished into thin air and appeared before Buu.

"The Legendary Super Saiyan!"

"The king of our species!"

*BOOOM*

A shockwave rang across the time chamber, as the infinite chamber itself was beginning to shake.

Raditz white aura had completely disappeared for good and what took over was a greenish yellow aura.

"What power!"

Vegeta and Goku braced themselves to not be blown away from the winds.

The sheer strength emanating from Raditz was astounding.

"What a massive ki! Is this Raditz's real power?!"

Goku clenched his fist in excitement, this was a huge boost in strength and it was going up every second.

"He's improving as he is fighting."

Vegeta narrowed his eyes while looking at Raditz and Buu clashing fists.

Raditz went from losing terribly to losing badly, but that was a massive improvement nonetheless.

In one instance he had zero chance of counterattack, while in the other there existed room for futher actions.

For every disastrous beating Raditz was taking he was connecting a punch of his own, damaging Buu ever so slightly.

He was actually hurting Buu, and the amount of damage would only add up with time.

All Raditz needed was time to defeat Buu.

But if that was all, why did Vegeta and Goku have a bad feeling about this.

"Vegeta, Raditz dosen't look right."

Goku said in a serious tone, Vegeta's face was much more uncertain while maintaining a fair amount of fear behind his struggling facade.

He took a good look at Raditz, who's moves had gotten stale compared to before.

Raditz was many things to Vegeta, a strong opponent, Saiyan King, the hope of their species, but a thing which stood out amongst even these was his spectacular fighting prowess.

Raditz's technique was godly, that was the only way Vegeta could describe it.

Raditz could defeat him with a quarter of his strength with sheer technique alone, it was that good.

But now it was this technique which was lagging behind his power.

Raditz was fighting much more barbaric by each second, his technique waning to regular mortal levels.

"He's losing Ultra instinct."

Goku mumbled, Buu was right, Goku remembered how Raditz had told him before, the reason he dosen't power up without a care.

It's not economical to do so, he would not only destroy the balance needed to control ultra instinct, thus losing it, he would also reach a tipping point if he keeps growing in strength continuously.

And if that tipping point is reached-

"He will blow up, like all other legendaries before him."

Vegeta scowled while commenting on Raditz's incredibly deadly stunt.

He was the previous Saiyan prince, he knew of the legendary, and they always died in two main ways.

Either assassinated as a child or blowing up from their rampage.

No legendary has lived to old age in Saiyan history, it has always been a carnage every time one is born.

"Kakarot, we need to stop him."

Vegeta scowled, he saw through Raditz's plan.

Raditz knew his body would not last long enough for him to become stronger than Buu, Buu was way too strong for that to happen.

What he was doing now was stacking as much energy as he could handle before blowing up.

Vegeta knew Raditz wanted to use all that stacked energy for something at the last second.

As for what it was, Vegeta didn't know, what he did know was that this was an incredible risky action.

One misstep and he would blow up, there is no coming back from this.

"Let's go Kakarot! What are you waiting for-"

*Clutch*

Vegeta looked back confused at Goku, who held his shoulder, stopping him from moving towards the fight.

Goku looked at Vegeta's concerned face and said seriously.

"Don't interfere, it's his battle."

Vegeta stopped mid flight, looking pissed he clenched his teeth and cursed.

"Dammit."

But Vegeta didn't move anymore, he understood what Goku was saying, Raditz had went there with the mood to die.

Raditz was fighting his last battle right now, this wasn't a fight they can interfere in.

This was a warrior's last stand.

23