God of trickery
467 1 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*BANG*

Raditz's body ragdolled into the white tiled floor, digging deep into the ground.

Smoke rose from the deep hole, the time chamber's integrity was compromised more and more as the battle of gods went on.

Buu floated above the hole with folded hands and a smirk on his face, he had hit Raditz on the chest with a deadly attack just now.

That should keep him down for a while.

*Rumble*

Or not.

Buu thought, as the ground was blasted to dust by a green energy dome.

*Whoosh*

Buu raised his hand to guard against the dust blowing around the time chamber, the sheer energy emanating from Raditz was changing the already unstable environment of the closed space.

Yet it didn't affect Buu much, he silently watched Raditz float upwards with a ferocious green energy coating him.

He had one leg raised slightly upwards with his hands resting besides him, his white eyes staring at Buu like the rage machine he was.

If Raditz was the one watching this happen, he would associate this pose with the classic legendary Super Saiyan immediately.

This was the posture Broly took whenever he completely let loose.

And there was only one reason for such a phenomena, this a was the most natural posture for a Saiyan, a relaxed state that can both attack and defend.

"You powered up even futher? How intriguing."

Buu smiled, not forgetting to praise Raditz for his efforts.

He waited for a quip from Raditz but sadly none came.

Raditz only breathed hard as his energy kept shooting upwards with tremendous speed.

But Buu was stronger, so much more stronger it wasn't even funny, he had no fear of Raditz or his ever increasing energy.

He simply smirked at the panting Raditz.

"No answer..? Have you finally devolved into a beast?"

"How sad, another generation of Grand Supreme Kai would fall before me."

With that Buu took his attack stance.

As if feeling the danger Berserk Raditz narrowed his white eyes at Buu.

"Grr!"

Raditz growled before rushing towards Buu with massive gusts of wind following him.

*Bang*

And rushed back just as quick after receiving a kick from Buu.

"Gah!"

Spitting out blood Raditz ragdolled towards the ground once more.

But this time it wasn't the ground he hit.

*Bang*

"Aagh!!"

It was Buu's knee which dug into his back, stopping his fall and breaking his spine on top of that.

"Ugh."

Raditz lay panting on top of Buu's raised up knee, unable to move from getting his spine shattered.

But Buu smiled, not showing the least bit pity he kicked Raditz's head.

*Bang*

"Aaagh!"

Launching him into the air as he kept leaking blood from his mouth.

*Bang*

What greeted his screams was another solid kick to his head.

*Crack*

A sickening crack sounded as Raditz's skull cracked from the impact.

Launching his body towards the sky yet again.

"Kai Kai"

Buu murmured, before he appeared above Raditz's flailing body with a sadistic grin.

*Bang*

And hit his chest with an axe kick.

*Crack*

Cracking Raditz's rib cage and almost stopping his heart upon impact.

*Booom*

Finally crashing helplessly onto the floor Raditz dug into the ground once more.

But this time Buu knew he would stay down.

A spine fracture, a skull break and a ribcage shatter was enough to kill people, much less incapacitate them.

Even Raditz had to follow the rules of biology, can't move if your spine is broken now can you.

Happy with his work, Buu turned towards the remaining two pesky fellows.

"Now then-"

*Booom*

Buu's smile slowly morphed into a scowl, turning back towards the hole, he found Raditz once again rising up into the air.

His energy shooting up each passing second.

"How are you still moving..?"

Buu was angry and confused, before his large knowledge reserve about food let him put two and two together.

"You are using energy to stay afloat.. hahahaha, truly remarkable!"

"You have lost consciousness yet your body knows how to fight while being paralyzed."

"This could only mean.. you have lived with such injuries before, haven't you?!"

The body only remembers what it had experienced deeply.

Raditz pulling off such a stunt means he had experienced such severe injuries before and lived to tell the tale.

"So this what you wanted to show me, this is the famed legendary Super Saiyan."

"You live up to your name, indeed, I have never met such a hardy being in my long life, and I am thankful for that."

Buu smiled, but his smile had sadistic cruelty inside.

"If I had met you before I got used to Grand Supreme Kai's powers, I would lose."

"But now, now you have no chance, you will become my food."

"You-"

*Tear*

Out of nowhere Buu's eyes shrunk as his soul shook from fear, he looked down unstably at his chest.

He could see a hilt sticking out of it, a hilt which was held by Raditz.

"What..?"

Buu asked, he was confused at what just happened.

Why did Raditz stab him? More importantly how did Raditz stab him?!

This was a tool, and Raditz just teleported before him with Kai Kai.

If his previous actions could be seen as body's unconscious reactions, what was this?!

Nobody unconsciously uses tools and coordinates it with god techniques.

This couldn't be an instinct, so this only meant one thing.

"You.. you took those attacks on purpose."

"You are still in control! Grand Supreme Kai!?"

Buu growled, and the panting Raditz finally showed a tired smile.

"Haah haah.. I suppose I am."

"Hahaha- cough cough"

"Hahaha!"

Raditz loudly laughed while spitting blood with each cough, the internal bleeding he had to endure just so Buu let's his guard down was bad.

Anymore and he could actually die for real.

But everything worked out in the end.

He did it.

He fooled Buu into letting his guard down.

"What did you do to me! Grand Supreme Kai!?"

"Why can't I move!"

Buu screamed in anger and fear, he was panicking, he was completely unable to move the second that sword was stabbed into him.

What the hell was that thing.

"Cough cough"

Raditz coughed up some more blood, before he smiled and tightened his grip on the hilt of the z sword.

His ragtag plan worked, he pulled off Kai Kai Matoru through the z sword's help.

"Buu.. stop trying, you can't move."

"Not until you have magic inside of you."

Buu looked terrified at Raditz's revelations and struggled even more frantically.

He was a magical being, magic was an integral part of his strength, he didn't want to stay trapped forever.

"Aaaaagh! Let go!!"

"Let me go!!! Grand Supreme Kai!! I'll kill you!"

Buu yelled and tried his hardest to trash around, but the metallic sword stabbed through his chest was like the hardest substance in the world.

He couldn't move an inch from his place.

Buu was panicking hard, he couldn't overpower Raditz's hold, he could feel that this technique wasn't released by Raditz's own energy, it was the energy of the Kai realm.

He wasn't fighting against a weak Raditz's strength, he was fighting against the entire reality.

He was strong, but not strong enough to overpower reality!

Dammit!

25