Seal Check
734 2 27
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Let me out!! Let me ouuuuut-"

*Tch*

"Shut up Buu."

Raditz frowned and raised his hand, clenching his fist softly he created a katchin band circling Buu's mouth.

"Uuuummmm!"

Effectively stopping him from continuing to speak.

Katchin was the strongest material in Dragonball, it was so strong even tournament of power's stage was built with it.

The stage where heavyweights like Jiren faught.

A magcically trapped Buu had no chance of getting out of these bindings.

"Kai's creation is way too broken."

'The opposite of Berrus's destruction has insane potential.'

Raditz smiled a tired smile, now that this deadly battle was over he will dive deep into his new abilities as a Kai.

Creation by itself was one of the most overpowered abilities in Dragonball, as it can create anything as long as the user knows what they want to create.

There was nothing in existence he that cannot create, be it all kinds of matter or any type of energy, he can create them all.

He was by all accounts an actual creation god, every Kai in Dragonball has this same potential as they were also true Kais, but none of them had the desire to dive into their role.

Their long lives no doubt making their progress dull.

'Even the most driven Kai, Zamasu, was doing the job of a destruction god, instead of using his skills to create his ideal world.'

The gods of creation were a laid back bunch, it might have something to do with the Omni king and some rule he made, but it could very well be Kai's being lazy.

'It's crazy, how I can create planets, sun, moon and stars like nothing, maybe even life when I understand how.'

'Becoming the Grand Supreme Kai might not have boosted my strength just yet, but I am already a true God.'

Of course, he was a God but not yet omnipotent, he was not the Dragon, he can't grant someone immortality just because they wished him to.

The state of God also had distinctions, he could call himself a complete god only when he could do what Zuno, Omni King and the eternal Dragon can do all on his own.

"Now isn't that a dream, haha- cough cough!"

*Whoosh*

"Raditz, are you alright?"

Goku flew towards Raditz after he saw that Buu was infact, trapped.

"Don't just stand there Kakarot, give him a senzu bean."

Vegeta followed along while chastising Goku, Raditz was in such a bad shape that it wasn't the time to talk.

Goku exclaimed an ooh and quickly dug out a senzu out of his pocket.

"Here Raditz, take it."

"Thanks."

Thanking Goku, Raditz took the senzu bean and bit into it.

*Crunch*

'It's like fish'

Raditz thought, a long time had passed since he last had a senzu, it's good they had some in stock now.

He needs this stuff, can't even heal himself when he is so winded out.

After chewing it twice, Raditz gupled down the bean paste.

*Gulp*

*Zooom*

Soon his body fixed itself with no repercussions.

Crazy stuff.

"Haah! That's hits the spot."

*Bang!*

Raditz immediately hit Buu's gut with a punch, making Buu's eyes pop.

"That's for the beatdown, chump."

Raditz bared his teeth at Buu, making Buu red with anger, steam was seeping out of his head holes, but that was the extent of Buu's movements.

Magic seal of Kai Kai Matoru was impossible of break once cast.

"Let's get out of here, Kakarot, Vegeta, grab onto me."

The time chamber's gate was broken by Mr Popo, Raditz had to use Kai Kai to get everyone out of the room.

As for Buu, Raditz will take him out of here as well, keeping Buu inside wasn't much use if he ever escaped anyway.

Might as well keep him in some place they can keep an eye on.

"Kai Kai."

*Swish*

All four and Mr Popo's corpse were teleported out of the hyperbolic time chamber, and teleported to Raditz's new home.

The sacred land of Kais.

"Eeh, Raditz..? Isn't that Buu?!"

"You went there for one minute and defeated Buu!!"

Old Kai who was resting on the ground jumped up from suprise.

Then remembered that Raditz was fighting inside the time chamber, of course it's going to feel quick for someone outside of it.

"Uhem.. good job Raditz..!"

"But I have one question.."

Taking a deep breath old Kai looked at Raditz.

"Why?!?! Why did you bring Buu here!!!"

Old Kai almost ran away when he paid attention to the glaring Buu.

That was Buu, he didn't want that monster anywhere around him.

"Relax Old Kai, there isn't anyplace safer than this to put Buu in."

"And I want you to take a closer look at the seal I made, look clearly if I pulled this off correctly or not."

This was the first time Raditz had successfully used Kai Kai Matoru in a fight.

And he wanted to make sure this wasn't Buu faking it.

Old Kai looked at Buu who was glaring at him, then pointed towards himself with a sweating face.

"Me..? Check Buu?"

"Never!"

"I am not going in there!"

Old Kai pulled up his loose pants and started to hastily run away.

Raditz and the Saiyan duo shook their heads in embarrassment.

"Old Kai, don't run, we need to get this done."

Raditz teleported before Old Kai and gave a wry smile.

But Old Kai was not shaken.

"No! Absolutely not!"

*Pat*

Raditz put his heavy hands on Old Kai's shoulder and asked again.

"Come on Old Kai, I am new, I might have messed something up, check it out for me will ya."

Old Kai once again denied violently, joke, he will die if Buu escaped.

But seeing that he couldn't get out of Raditz's grip, he knew he had to compromise.

"Uhem.. well.. I could help you.."

"It's just I am old.. it would be bad if I hurt myself one of these days."

"Shin went ahead and got himself killed and you have a higher position as the Grand Supreme Kai."

"We need someone to take care of the sacred land of Kais for us.."

"If only there was someone like that.."

Raditz narrowed his eyes, this was somehow giving him same vibes as orginal, when Goku had to push Videl into the pit.

"Raditz.. how about-"

"Stop stop."

Raditz stopped old kai while shaking his head.

"You want a caretaker for this planet right? I have a few people in mind who might be interested, talk to them about the offer yourself."

With that Raditz picked up old Kai.

"Eeeh! Wait wait! Raditz-"

*Kai Kai*

Raditz didn't stop and teleported Old Kai to the location of the group, it's just that they were in prison right now, being a criminal gang.

"Is he gonna be fine..?"

Goku asked, Raditz just shrugged.

"Eeh, he'll be fine."

27