Sneaky Buu
568 5 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

With Old Kai gone, three Saiyans and one Super Buu were left alone on the sacred land of Kais.


"Hmph."


Vegeta snorted softly while looking away from the struggling Buu.


A steady stream of white gas kept getting expelled from his head holes, his face red and blue with anger once a while.


Super Buu felt humiliated, at least Bibidi had to make him sleep first to get him sealed, but Raditz did it while he was awake and ready to fight.


What a shame!


Although it was nothing that mattered to the three Saiyans, Raditz and Vegeta went their own ways and sat themselves down, waiting for Old Kai to return.


When Goku was about to leave, he saw something and stopped for a second.


"Raditz, it looks like Buu wants to say something to us."


Goku who was observing Buu make faces alerted Raditz.


Raditz looked up and found Buu was indeed trying to say something.


He was thinking of checking out his new Grand Supreme Kai potara but that can wait.


*Zap*


Teleporting away the band keeping Buu's mouth shut, Raditz released his bindings, letting him speak.


"Out with it, if it's more threats then you can say goodbye to speaking forever."


Raditz folded his hands and casually threatened Buu, he wasn't going to keep releasing Buu so Buu can curse at him.


Buu didn't speak up immediately, his steam releasing head was tilted sideways as he looked at Raditz.


"Grand Supreme Kai, you should have ended me once you had the chance."


"You have too much mercy, just like your predecessor."


"This is going to cost you."


Now this might sound like a threat after all, something which Raditz explicitly stated Buu will suffer for doing.


But nobody here thought this was a simple threat.


They could all see that Buu was serious, even in this situation.


"Raditz, shut him up."


Vegeta frowned, why would he care about the unfounded confidence of a trapped enemy.


But Raditz didn't do that, he looked at Buu closely, Goku too felt something was wrong, his instincts were telling him so.


Nobody can be so confident without something backing them up.


"Buu, what are you planning? You can't escape the seal, it is impossible."


Raditz frowned as he went to Buu and grabbed onto the hilt of the sword.


He checked and rechecked the seal, Buu was indeed trapped, but then why was he sure that he could kill him?


'Shit.'


'This was why I wanted old kai to check out the seal for me, but he had to be a coward at such a time.'


Raditz kept a confident facade but if he truly was so confident he wouldn't have asked old kai to check out Kai Kai Matoru for him.


What if there is a workaround he didn't know that old kai didn't tell.


Shitty old kai.


"Buu.."


Raditz wanted to ask again but Buu's face was clam, so Raditz stopped.


Whatever Buu had in mind he wasn't going to spill it.


"...Kakarot keep an eye on Buu, Vegeta make sure nobody comes to save Buu just in case."


"Tell me if anything is off about him."


Raditz decided to wait and see, not much he can do about Buu now, this was Old Kai's thing who was unavailable right now.


Goku nodded at Raditz's plan and so did Vegeta, Raditz thus smile and turned the other way.


Just when he was about to leave Goku spoke out of nowhere.


"By the way, is Buu eating something?"


Raditz quickly snapped back and found Buu to be standing just as he was before.


Nothing in his mouth or hand, nothing at all, but Goku wouldn't joke about this kind of thing, so Raditz questioned his brother.


"What do you mean Kakarot?"


Goku put his hand on his chin and looked at Buu closely, before turning towards Raditz.


"He is getting fatter. Look."


Raditz almost teleported to Buu's side and looked closely.


Yes.


Indeed.


Buu was getting fatter.


Even his height was getting shorter.


"How come?"


Vegeta was confused, but Raditz widened his eyes.


"Your eyes."


Raditz looked at the smirking Buu's eyes.


They had turned back to normal.


"No, this isn't Super Buu at all! This is Fat Buu!"


"Buu, what did you do?! I know I trapped you not Fat Buu!"


Grabbing Buu's head tentacle Raditz roughly pulled him down.


"Tell me!"


He growled, but Buu's smirk didn't falter.


Raditz and Buu kept looking at each other, one's face was filled with taunt, another's was filled with rage.


"You bloody cartoon-"


Stopping mid sentence Raditz paused and observed the light steam emanating from Buu's head.


This was happening since the moment Buu was trapped.


Steam.


That's it.


Looking up into the sky, color drained out of Raditz's face.


"What's the matter Raditz?"


Goku saw Raditz behave strangely and looked up himself, then he made a similar face to Raditz.


"What's gotten into you two, what's up there-"


"What?!"


Vegeta yelled out in shock, because way up there in the sky was a cloud.


A cloud formed by the steam slowly seeping out of Buu's head, it was getting deposited ever so silently all this while.


At this moment Buu's smirk finally broke apart into a full blown laughter.


"Hahaha! So you found out at last."


"But what can you do to stop it?"


"You sealed my magic Grand Supreme Kai but it was a blessing in disguise!"


Buu laughed loudly, by now his body was more Fat Buu and less Super Buu.


Grinning at Raditz, Buu laughed again.


"Hahaha! Ever so self righteous Grand Supreme Kai!"


"The previous Grand Supreme Kai was the same, he attached himself to me in hopes of supressing my strength."


"His presence had always hindered me from using my strength, he was always sticking to me, like a parasite!"


"But you, your seal sealed my magic, now that old bastard himself is stuck to another thing! That sword."


"This was my chance to ditch all my magic together with my other half, one dominated by that Kai."


"And I am free of his influence! At last!"


With that said Super Buu had completely morphed into Good Buu, and the next voice came from the cloud up above, which was taking shape into the form of kid Buu.


"Hehehe!"


A Kid Buu made of smoke was laughing maniacally.


Goku and Vegeta got ready to fight almost instinctively, but Raditz's mind was running full speed on the side.


Kid Buu without the influence of Grand Supreme Kai could defeat the entire Kai fleet together with Grand Supreme Kai, all on his own.


And Grand Supreme Kai himself scales upto a healthy Moro, that was the real power of Kid Buu and what he would have shown in the orginal if not for Grand Supreme Kai's god ki always keeping him in check.


That Buu gets out and it's game over, especially because he no longer has any magic left to seal, they needed help, someone has to hold Buu down until Raditz thinks of a solution.


The Old Kai's magical help wasn't an option while Goku and Vegeta were not even close to Kid Buu's calibre, so only option one remained.


"Buu! Can you hear me?"


Raditz ignored the smoke Kid Buu and swiftly spoke to Good Buu, who slowly opened his eyes after being spoken to.


"You.. what you want from Buu?"


Raditz relaxed at the response, Buu could talk, he was conscious.


Looking at the very light steam that still remained inside Good Buu's body, which was slowly leaking out and was the only thing keeping Kid Buu from taking shape, Raditz hatched a plan.


"Buu, help us stop Kid Buu, if you do that I'll give you all the candy you ever want."


"And I'll bring Satan over for you, he works for me."


"What do you say, do we have a deal?"


Good Buu opened his narrow eyes and then after a few seconds of silence went by, he smiled widely.


"Okay! Buu believes you."


Raditz smiled back at Good Buu, his idea was feasible.


If Kid Buu was the amalgamation of everything negative, the remaining Good Buu should be the amalgamation of everything positive.


To counter Buu, they needed another Buu.


Only Majin Buu can hold back Majin Buu at this point.

25