Spirit Ball
675 2 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It didn't take long for Kid Buu to take form, within the few seconds of Raditz making a deal with Good Buu, Kid Buu had escaped from his bindings.

"Wow."

"He is strong."

Goku smiled a Goku smile while powering into his final form, the Super Saiyan 3.

Vegeta powered upto his final form as well, the Super Saiyan 2 and smirked a Vegeta smirk.

"He might be strong, but he is not on the level of Super Buu, his presence is barely half as much."

"As Raditz is now, he can take him on much better than he could Super Buu."

Vegeta knew this to be the case, but they still powered up.

The reason being they saw that Raditz was acting out a plan.

Knowing what they do about Buu, Buu can't be killed, so whatever this plan of his was, it was their shot at defeating Buu.

Goku knew that too and he very much agreed, but he also had an idea of his own which he wanted to tell his brother.

The more chances they had against him the better isn't it.

"Raditz, you sense that right? Buu's energy?"

"If push comes to shove we can do this using the Spirit bomb."

Raditz who had just freed Good Buu from the bindings of Kai Kai Matoru nodded seriously.

He knew this, after all this was his plan of action all along.

Spirit bombing Buu to oblivion was the game, and he was going all in.

But this plan had just one problem.

"That's the plan Kakarot."

"But I can't fight Buu and gather energy at the same time."

"You guys have to hold Buu off for a while, a few minutes, that's all I need."

Clutching the z sword Raditz and put it on his back.

"As for how to hit Buu with it, leave it to me, I'll figure something out."

Smiling a confident smile Raditz took his posture and raised his hands up into the air.

Taking a deep breath Raditz stayed silent for a second, before narrowing his eyes and yelling with full force.

"People of the Earth! My friends at Namek! I need your help!"

Kid Buu who was flying up above looked down with a grim look, this guy was yelling right after his birth, it would be a different thing if he understood what this guy was yelling about, but he didn't and that was irritating him.

He also distinctly remembered that he hated this face for some reason, as if this person had caused his great harm, so Buu's eyes became dangerous.

Raditz meanwhile could feel a gaze lock onto his body, his hairs involuntarily stood on end from the sheer maliciousness of the gaze.

But he didn't falter, he had work to do.

"Everyone, there guy named Majin Buu on the loose, we are fighting against him now, but we can't do this on our own, we need your help!"

"Ahe hehehe."

Kid Buu smiled a bloody smile, he was no longer interested in listening to Raditz and rushed towards him.

Raditz saw that from the corner of his eyes but didn't move and inch from his place, he kept his hands raised, ready for Spirit Bomb.

"Ahahha"

Raditz looked on calmly as Kid Buu rushed in, yet he didn't move, and just as Buu was right above his head, Raditz closed one of his eyes.

*Booom*

Dust clouds rose and he smiled, he didn't have to move, he was a king, he had his men to protect him from all harm.

"What do you think you are doing?"

Vegeta who had just kicked Buu away with a sneak attack smirked while looking at the stabilizing Buu.

Kid Buu's pure malicious eyes would leave even the strongest willed shaken, but Vegeta smiled at him.

A smile that promised equal levels of malice.

This was Vegeta, this was what he was good at, this was his domain (expansion..?)

"Hey no fair Vegeta! I wanted a go!"

Super Saiyan 3 Goku rushed from behind and stopped besides Vegeta, looking at Buu with a challenging smile of his own.

This smile was in stark contrast to Vegeta's, and promised a fun fight.

"Uuuug"

*Click*

Kid Buu made a raspy noise while snapping his own neck, acting as if that hit of Vegeta did something to him.

But Vegeta didn't fall for it, none of their attacks can do anything to Buu, he knew that, the only thing he was doing was buying time.

As long as Raditz-

"Eheheheh!"

"What?!"

"He's fast!!"

Goku and Vegeta were startled, out of nowhere Kid Buu had appeared before them while laughing like a maniac.

"Ahahaha!"

*BANG*

*BANG*

Two solid hits, one after the other hit Goku and Vegeta.

*Boom*

*Boom*

Making them crash into the ground like a meteor.

"Aaagh, dammit."

"Hah hah.. that stung."

The duo breathed hard as they attempted to climb out of the craters.

Vegeta was directly knocked out of Super Saiyan 2 by the powerful attack, while Goku managed to maintain his transformation despite the strength behind it.

One hit and they were almost out cold, but was that enough to put down two Saiyans?

If there was anything that Saiyans were universally consistent with, it was tenacity.

From their kids to their old and everyone inbetween, tenacity was in their very being.

This sheer belief is what let Vegeta persist against Kid Buu in the original, and what is letting him and Goku persist here.

Against a much more powerful version of the villain.

"Hah, Vegeta, can you move? You can lie down if you want, I got this."

Goku asked while half laughing and taking his stance.

Vegeta spat blood and took his stance right after.

"In your dreams Kakarot-"

*Snap*

But Vegeta's eyes soon went white, when Buu's sudden kick connected with his neck.

Breaking it upon contact.

It seems sometimes tenacity alone wasn't enough.

"Vegeta!!"

"Buu!!!"

Goku and Raditz yelled with anguish and rage at the sudden turn of events.

Even fat Buu who was silently observing everyone from the side opened his narrow eyes.

"Gah..!"

Vegeta was choking on his own blood while lying down, his neck was just snapped and he was incapable of moving away from the smiling Kid Buu.

But Kid Buu didn't care even a little bit about the anguish and had already raised his leg up, he was about to deliver a head crushing blow to Vegeta.

Ending the Saiyan's life.

"Noo! Stop it Buu!"

"Ehehehe!

*BANG*

A loud noise of Buu's leg hitting the ground shook the planet.

Yes, hitting the ground.

As infront of everyone's eyes, Good Buu had carried Vegeta away.

"Relax, warrior."

Buu smiled while laying Vegeta down, ignoring the fuming Kid Buu, he crouched down and put his gloved hands on Vegeta.

"Everything is fine, leave it to me now."

*Whooom*

A warm glow was emitted from Buu's hands, which healed Vegeta's neck within seconds.

"You.."

Vegeta who had healed looked at Good Buu standing above him.

His energy which was possible to sense now was once again gone.

And Buu, he had a whole different demeanor compared to before.

But Good Buu didn't look at Vegeta anymore beyond a playful smile.

He turned towards Raditz, who had put his faith in his men and smiled once more.

"Do your thing, leave this to us, alright."

"And you two, be more careful, Buu has absorbed a demon king's energy, if you are killed by him you won't get to go to the otherworld."

While Goku and Vegeta were confused at Good Buu's sudden change and ability to speak so many words, Raditz had his eyes widen.

He uncharacteristically moved a hand away from the spirit bomb to give a salute, a salute meant for Supreme Kai's.

"I see, thank you."

"Guys, please hold on, I need just a little more time."

Raditz took another deep breath before yelling once more.

A spirit bomb of considerable size had already formed on top of his hand, all of it had come from Namek, but many Earthlings refused to believe this wasn't a stunt.

This was what was causing him to stumble, but he wasn't Goku, he could make them listen, all he needed was time.

And now that Grand Supreme Kai had emerged from within Buu, he had time in spades.

Kid Buu dosen't stand a chance against Grand Supreme Kai with God Ki, he can only struggle before perishing in Raditz's hands for good.

This one change in Buu made their victory a done deal.

23