Hope
553 2 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Since the fight against Kid Buu started it had been two minutes.


Kid Buu was now afraid of Good Buu, this much was clear at a glance to everyone.


Unless the wary look on his face was for fun, he most definitely was more afraid of Buu now than he was of everyone else combined.


PTSD from being duped eons ago was still super high, Raditz thought.


But Buu's PTSD can come later, right now he had to give someone else PTSD.


The Earthlings.


*Inhale*


"I can sense a lot of you still aren't raising hands or contributing your energy to save the universe."


Raditz said the words with teeth clenched, then smiled a full smile, a smile which although the remaining Earthling's couldn't see, they could sense.


And it made their hair stand on end.


This technique was taking too long, spirit bomb shouldn't take so much time, two minutes was far too long.


Every second they wasted was crucial, and all of this happened due to Earth's refusal to fully co-operate.


Raditz knew he had to do something, just asking nicely won't do anymore.


"I am done asking you lot nicely, I King Raditz, command you to contribute your energy."


"From now on failure to comply with these conditions will be considered treason."


The Earthlings who were watching the show and refused to contribute even now were startled.


There were all kinds of people in a population, many of them were jealous of Raditz's fame or feared his strength, they wanted him to lose his fight.


They didn't give a shit about this Buu guy, for all they cared it was acting on Raditz's part, hence they refused to contribute, some were even actively trying to stop people from contributing.


They didn't think Raditz can do something against them, he can't find them out individually within the entire population now can he.


So when Raditz's voice fell and they felt themselves being individually targeted, their hearts almost stopped.


Raditz saw that happen from god's perspective and smiled a Saiyan smile.


A bunch of trash wanted to challenge his rule? Laughable.


Not everyone was capable of opposing the Saiyan King, they needed to learn this the hard way.


"If you lot of can't even do the most basic effort to help your king save your sorry arse, I am convinced you don't need any saving."


"Each one of you will be individually selected and sent off planet."


"Earth dosen't need you do anything but raise your hands, if even this is too much for you, you might as well get the hell of this planet."


Raditz was pissed and it showed, this large chunk of Earthling's sat around wasting time as if his voice of plea was the background noise.


Infact even with Satan this was always the case, not every single Earthling was a Satan fan, that was not possible, but a lot of them were and that energy was enough to kill Buu in the original.


But this Buu was stronger, he needed all of Earth's and Namek's energy to do something about this.


Their refusal to contribute would spell doom for everyone.


If it was a life threatening request on his part, he would understand their refusal and would support it even, but this costed nothing.


"Buckle up you sorry bunch, your time starts now."


"And remember, the last one to contribute amongst you would be kicked off the planet regardless, so chop chop."


This decree caused a wave of panic to spread throughout Earth, everyone who was watching the show with smirks began to sweat and raise their hands hastily.


They were not sure if they waste anymore time they won't be the last Earthling left.


"Ugh, That was fast."


Goku who was dodging Kid Buu's kick muttered with a wry smile.


Raditz straight up threatening the Earth was unexpected by Goku but it worked out in the end, that large spirit bomb which instantly formed on top of his head was the best indication.


"He is finally acting like the Saiyan King, no need to waste time with those buffoons."


Vegeta meanwhile was smirking and riding high on happiness, this was how he remembered his father, the previous king to be, absolutely in control.


It was great seeing Raditz was able to stiffen up when the time calls for it.


"Desperate time calls for desperate measures I suppose."


Grand Supreme Kai smiled while tossing Kid Buu around like a slinky.


He was the one majorly keeping Kid Buu busy, he didn't want Goku and Vegeta to die by Buu's hands, that would mean they were killed by a demon, and that's never good.


Why let their lost souls be cursed to roam the world.


He might no longer be the Grand Supreme Kai but he was a good hearted man nonetheless.


"Geaaah!"


Meanwhile Kid Buu was screaming for dear life.


He had come out for what, 3 minutes tops, and he was already regretting not running away.


Who knew his counterpart was so much stronger than him.


He was confident in taking on Raditz while trashing Vegeta, Goku and Good Buu, all at the same time before.


But the sudden influx of God Ki within Good Buu turning him into Grand Supreme Kai was totally not within his consideration.


He was so screwed right now.


That sword might not have been a boon after all.


"Take this!"


Kid Buu heard Vegeta's yell before his slinky like body was forcibly torn in half.


"Aaaa!!"


Kid Buu yelled in panic, and attempted to crawl away from Grand Supreme Kai, who was holding the leg part of his body.


"Oh dear, he was torn in half."


Grand Supreme Kai said while smiling to himself.


Yet he didn't let go of Buu's legs and kept holding onto them, he knew how Buu used his body parts to absorb people.


He wouldn't let that happen.


Raditz was almost done by now, Kid Buu's end was a done deal.


When this is over, he will ask Yama to cleanse Buu's soul and let him be reborn, Buu wasn't a bad person, he was corrupted by the evil of the world.


And Grand Supreme Kai will see to it he doesn't get any punishment he didn't deserve.


"Buuu"


But Kid Buu didn't know any of that, he was still struggling to run away from his counterpart.


But that guy had his legs!


No matter, he will have to regrow a new one, it will weaken him once again but it'll have to do.


*Pop*


Regrowing new legs Kid Buu stood up, thinking of ways of escape, but he was weakened by this beating and by his constant regeneration-


"Buu?"


Kid Buu stopped this train of thought.


He didn't feel much weaker.


No, that wasn't possible, he should be feeling weak, he was using up energy to repair himself over and over again.


Yet he wasn't feeling weaker.


It was almost like..


"He... Hehehehehehe!"


"Buuu!"


Kid Buu suddenly began to dance while cackling like a fool.


Grand Supreme Kai tilted his head in confusion, did Buu go mad?


Hmm, whatever it was it wasn't of any use, as Raditz was done with his preparations.


"Grand Supreme Kai! Can you hold him down, I'll deal the finishing blow."


Grand Supreme Kai nodded with a smile and pushed his hands forward.


"Buu!"


Telekinetically trapping Kid Buu in place, the dancing Kid Buu stopped laughing at that and began to growl.


Forcibly turning his head towards Raditz and Grand Supreme Kai, he snarled.


But that didn't stop Raditz from taking his hand back and start to push out the spirit bomb.


"Buu! It ends here!"


"Grrrr."


Kid Buu was snarling continuously but seeing as his situation wasn't improving with his efforts any longer, he stopped


Then showed a creepy smile.


Grand Supreme Kai frowned, he wasn't sure what was in Buu's mind, so he secured the legs he had in his possession strongly.


That was the only part of Buu that was lying around.


He won't let anything happen in his presence.


"Haaaaaah!"


Raditz had launched the spirit bomb, an amalgamation of hope towards Buu and Buu saw it hurling towards him without a sound.


*Sizzle*


Kid Buu's tried to get out of his telekinetic confinements violently as the pure energy was sizzling his skin, but he couldn't escape against a god's energy.


"Heh.. hehehehe~"


So he gave up once more and laughed straight in the face of the spirit bomb.


"Why is Buu acting like that.."


Raditz frowned, everything was accounted for, they missed nothing.


So why was he laughing, now of all times, they had a God besides them, nothing can go wrong.


It wasn't possible.

23