Saiyan heritage
482 4 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*Whoooom*

"Kiiiiii!"

Kid Buu screamed out in pain, the spirit bomb hit him square in the face, without any chance of escape.

This attack had enough positive energy to annihilate his total negative energy and some more.

But he wasn't afraid.

He had a hidden card after all.

*Ssssaaah*

"Eeeeeaagh!"

But the pain, oh god the pain, it was horrendous.

Buu hated being burnt by this postive energy, he hated this with passion.

It was good these guys weren't understanding that he was doing something shifty, that would be able to remain alive even after the attack.

Thankfully, none of them were as smart as him..!

*Swish*

"Heya Buu! Sorry for interrupting."

Buu was taken aback watching Goku appear besides him with instant transmission.

Before Buu could figure out what this guy was doing while he was dying from an energy ball, Goku gave him a serious look.

Before saying what made Buu's blood run cold.

"You are right, Raditz, whenever his ki is being destroyed it's recovering just as quick."

"Man, if you didn't catch he might still have Krillin's infinite energy, we would all be screwed over thinking he lost it, now that we could sense him again."

Goku smiled while protecting himself from the large amount of energy affecting Buu.

He was standing right besides the telekinetically held Kid Buu and the massive amounts of dangerous Ki, but he was feeling quite okay.

This was one of the reasons Raditz told him of all people to go and check on Buu, his ki was overwhelmingly positive, spirit bomb did nothing to him.

If it was Vegeta, on the other hand..

"Shut up Kakarot!"

"I didn't say anything Vegeta!"

Goku resisted laughing at Vegeta's angry face before teleporting away from Buu.

Because what else was he supposed to do.

This was the THE only option to destroy Buu, even if they did figure out what the problem was, they can't do anything okay.

At least he can't do anything about it.

But he didn't worry too much, someone else had a solution.

"This is troubling."

Grand Supreme Kai murmured before casually tossing over Buu's legs at the spirit bomb.

*Sizzle*

"Gawaah!!"

Which clearly still had a connection to Buu, considering his painful scream at it being annihilated.

"Senior, don't toss over random stuff over there alright?! I am trying hard to maintain this attack."

Raditz grumbled from the sky, his forehead was pouring sweat as he attempted to overpower Buu.

"Hmm? You are still trying? I thought this attack won't work."

Grand Supreme Kai tilted his head and asked Raditz, he was confused why the new Kai was still doing something unnecessary.

Buu had infinitely regenerating negative energy, even if some of it was destroyed by the attack it would come back again.

This endeavour was pointless since the moment Goku confirmed Raditz's suspicion.

But it seems he must have made a blunder assuming the attack was useless.

"Nonsense, Buu was acting weirdly even before I launched the attack, if I had any suspicion it won't work I wouldn't waste it-"

"Aagh! Dammit, stop resisting! Die already!"

"Yeeeah!!"

Raditz and Buu were yelling at each other, one in frustration and the other in fear.

Raditz was trying hard to push back against Buu's regeneration and Buu was frantically trying to regenerate his energy.

Watching all this Grand Supreme Kai was lost in thought, before raising his eyebrows.

He understood what his junior was trying to do.

"I see."

"Buu might have Infinitely regenerating energy but he doesn't have 'Infinite' energy."

"As long as you annihilate his entire reserves in one fell swoop, there will be nothing left to regenerate."

Grand Supreme Kai smiled at himself, he still had that spunk in him, he figured it out after all.

"Gyaaagh?!"

Kid Buu hearing this yelled from the other side, and started to desperately shake away the telekinetic hold.

Causing even the spirit ball to shake.

"Dammit Senior! Couldn't you have kept it down?!"

Raditz roared in disbelief, how unreliable could the Kai's be.

"Ugh, hahaha, sorry about that."

Grand Supreme Kai rubbed the back of his neck while bowing frantically.

Raditz and Kid Buu were around equal in strength all things considered, after all, there no longer was any god ki left to suppress Buu's true strength.

This was why Raditz was having such a hard time pushing the attack back.

Well, if this was the case, he had a solution for it.

"Hey, loosen up your hold for a second and power down to your natural state."

Grand Supreme Kai said as he teleported to the sweating Raditz.

Raditz looked at him weirdly before saying.

"No, if I let go more energy will be wasted by him, we only have so much positive ki."

Grand Supreme Kai shook his head and patted Raditz's shoulder with a smile.

"Don't sweat it, I might not know how to control your technique but I can hold it in place for a while."

"All you need is to overpower Buu, it doesn't have to be with pushing back."

"You can simply add more energy to the attack instead."

Before Raditz could say something, Grand Supreme Kai continued.

"I know you are already at your maximum and can't add anything more without hurting yourself irreversibly."

"But trust me okay, power down and let go."

Raditz became silent for a second, but decided to trust the man in the end, he powered down and let go.

But as soon he let Raditz's hold against the spirit ball was gone Buu started to struggle.

*Sizzle~*

The positive energy making up the attack was rapidly evaporating, it would be all over if this went on for a few more seconds.

"Hup."

But as soon as Grand Supreme Kai clenched his fist, the attack stabilized.

Smiling at a job well done, he patted Raditz on the back.

"Relax and accept it."

"Try to feel what is happening, it will help you in the future."

Raditz looked at Grand Supreme Kai but didn't ask what this was all about, he took a deep breath, went against his Saiyan instincts and calmed down, in the middle of a battlefield no less.

Grand Supreme Kai smiled once more at that.

"Excellent, you will make a great Kai someday."

With that his narrow eyes opened into a slit, behind which were happy eyes.

Putting his hand on Raditz's back, he exclaimed seriously.

"Transfer!"

Pure energy.

Massive amounts of pure energy, this was what Raditz could feel coursing through his veins.

Even Goku and Vegeta were shocked as the environment of the entire Kai planet began changing with Good Buu's actions.

Golden yellow clouds were gathering over Raditz's location, a swirling vortex was forming in the sky with him as the center.

Even Kid Buu's now desperate screams were ignored by Raditz as he found the energy inside him which was boiling a second ago, become as still as water.

And then it happened.

*Shine*

A beam of light fell upon Raditz from the centre of the whirlpool.

Which coloured the entire environment around the planet glowing yellow.

Even Buu's demonic energy was suppressed because of this light.

A light full of a new type of ki.

God ki.

"This.."

The glow vanished after a few more seconds and what came out of it was Raditz, who had changed drastically.

A slim build, calm red eyes and fluttering red hair, this was Raditz's new look.

"I have become.."

"A Super Saiyan God?"

25