Buu’s death
584 7 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The birth of a Super Saiyan God, when one was born again ripples spread throughout the world.

Ripples which were detected by a sleeping god of destruction.

Although it wasn't enough to wake up this slothful god, with a bit of yawning and mumbling, the god known as Beerus went back to sleep.

The same couldn't be said for Buu however, who had to face the newly awakened Super Saiyan God all by himself.

"Buu.. you realise it don't you, this is the end for you."

Buu heard Raditz say these words even as he kept attempting to push back the energy ball.

His teeth clenched at his upcoming death, his veins popped as he attempted to fight back against the spirit bomb.

But he couldn't.

The attack was now powered by a Super Saiyan God's pure ki.

This wasn't a fight he could win.

*Siiiizle*

Buu could feel himself ever so slowly sizzling out of existence.

His regeneration had given up on him, his body was starting to crumble into pieces.

This was infact, his end.

"Buu."

"It was nice fighting you, you were a tough opponent."

"I would like to fight you again, hopefully under different circumstances next time."

Raditz smiled at the crumbling Kid Buu, who was still listening to his words with attention and focus.

"The world's corruption might have changed you too much, but your nature was never bad."

"Thank you for giving me the chance to push past my limits Buu, I couldn't have done it without you."

"Until we meet again."

"So long!"

With a salute he totally stole from Goku, as it was one of the most iconic moments of the entire series, Raditz gave the spirit bomb one last push.

*Scatter*

Crumbling Kid Buu to dust.

Once and for all, Kid Buu was dead.

The Buu saga was over.

"It's over! Man what a relief!"

Goku exclaimed after sensing Buu's death, he collapsed onto the ground with a huff and a smile.

Vegeta also smirked and folded his hands, but he remained standing, he had a reputation to maintain.

Raditz didn't speak, he simply felt the power coursing through his body for a few more seconds.

*Swoosh*

Before the energy was exhausted and he snapped back to base.

"Huh, I can sense you Raditz, you became normal again."

Goku smiled a happy smile, he was pretty pumped after knowing there was a greater transformation beyond Super Saiyan.

Maybe this was one he himself could try to achieve, if it wasn't Legendary specific.

He would surely be able to hold his own against Raditz by then.

He had already experienced this energy in the air when the transformation occurred, and Goku was confident, given enough time he could understand it on his own.

He was after all a genius, a battlefield prodigy, even with simple background sensing he had caught up with Raditz's understanding of the form.

Still, it wasn't as good as having the energy itself, hence why he would have to work for it, while Raditz could do this-

*Wooosh*

"Oh! You can transform back into a god on your own? Not bad."

Grand Supreme Kai commented from the side.

Raditz heard that and smiled while nodding to his predecessor.

It was thanks to him that he could achieve the power so quickly, it was also thanks to the Kai's position that he could master it just as fast.

After all a god having god ki was very normal, the world itself supported his body to understand the feeling once and for all.

"Now that everything is taken care of, I suppose it's time for me to go."

All of a sudden Grand Supreme Kai announced his departure, taking everyone off guard.

"Really? Aren't you staying?"

Raditz asked, it would help him learn his duties much easier if his predecessor, the strongest Grand Supreme Kai stayed to teach him.

But the man himself smiled at that.

"No, I am but an echo of the past, I no longer belong to this world, it is your world and your responsibility now."

"I will not stick around, it's been pleasure working with you, Grand Supreme Kai."

With another big smile, the original Grand Supreme Kai waved.

"Bye bye."

With that sentence spoken, the energy around Buu changed once more.

A pure sensable energy was once again flowing through him, signifying he no longer had access to god ki.

Good Buu who was now the controller of this body lightly blinked his eyes, as if waking up from a long nap.

"Buu? Raditz, where is that guy?"

"I promise to fight him for you."

Buu spoke in a dazed way, before remembering he was supposed to fight for Raditz.

It was after all a promise, he didn't go back on promises.

"Fight? Don't you remember Buu? You already did plenty, he is dead."

Raditz approached Buu with a smile and patted his shoulder.

It was clear to him that Buu did not remember the time he was the Grand Supreme Kai.

Buu scratched his head at the information, he didn't remember doing anything.

But if Raditz says it's okay, then it's okay.

"So Buu meets Satan now?"

Buu asked, at which Raditz laughed and snapped his fingers.

*Swish*

"Huh?! Where am I?!? Boss! Buu! You are okay!"

Satan who was panicking at suddenly being teleported from his temporary home, was happy when he saw his boss and Buu.

"Satan."

"Buu!"

Raditz backed away and gave the two friends time to talk, it was an unprecedented friendship but a good one nonetheless.

As he backed away he saw Vegeta's eyes.

Eyes which asked him why he wasn't killing this Buu now that he was no longer the Grand Supreme Kai.

But both Raditz and Goku shook their heads.

Which made Vegeta snort and look the other way.

Still, he won't go against this decision, not because Kakarot asked him to, but because Vegeta had accepted Raditz as the new Saiyan king in his heart.

After this Buu debacle, he had come to respect Raditz as the new King, he ticked all the boxes Vegeta had in his mind for a Saiyan King.

What more could he ask.

"By the way Raditz."

"What happened to Old Kai?"

Goku asked all of a sudden while hitting his fist on his palm, as if just remembering.

Which made Raditz's lips twitch.

He almost forgot as well.

"Uhem, well he.."

Silently using his god vision he found Old Kai talking to the galactic patrol, about releasing three prisoners in the name of Kai.

"Huh, what do you know, he is fine after all."

"And he managed to convince three people for the job offer."

"I wonder how he convinced them though."

Raditz mumbled the last part, he wasn't sure how Old Kai pulled it off, Miza, Iwaza and Kikaza were a hard to deal with trio, telling them to take care of a planet wasn't easy.

If not done correctly they might just try to loot it instead, although looking at them now, none of them were thinking of duping Old Kai.

They were actually looking forward to it for some reason.

'Weird.'

Thought Raditz.

Well, maybe he was overthinking it, maybe getting out of prison was more than enough incentive for them.

After all, galactic patrol wasn't a cozy place to be, this was the case for Launch as well, a life on the run wasn't fun, so she stuck around kame house.

History was repeating itself, on a much bigger scale this time.

25