Kigal-Note/Skills: Attack Skills
225 3 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Attack Skills:

Attack Skills are skills designed to dish out direct or indirect damage to an opponent. These skills are divided into three different categories, depending on their method of attacking.

The three categories of Attack Skills:

  • Arts: A type of skill related to Weapon Proficiency skills. It allows the skill-holder to perform great martial feats related to the weapon or battle style of the Arts skill. Mostly used by humanoids.
  • Normal Attack: Skills that enhance one's physical abilities related to an attack. This includes skills such as [Bite] and it's elemental variants such as [Burn Bite] and [Poison Bite]. Breath-type skills are also considered to be Normal Attack skills. Mostly used by primitive monsters.
  • Mystic Attack: Skills that allow the skill-holder to perform feats similar to magic, without creating a magic rune or something similar. Scout-type skills such as [Steal] and [Bind] are prime examples of Mystic Attack skills. The Mana Burst series is another example of this.

Attack Skills can allow the user to break their limits with their stats, showing a strength they normally wouldn't be able to. Attack Skills, especially Arts Skills, are the bread and butter for a Warrior Class holder.

Garami's comment: But they're useless when they don't have their weapon.

Mira's comment: Can you stop bringing that up all the time?!

8