Kigal-Note/Monsters/Demons: Reha Zera
358 4 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Name: Reha Zera
Rank: E
Type: Spider (Demon/Monster)
Attribute: Shadow, Darkness
Parameters:
STR: F VIT: G MAG: E RES: F SPD: E DEX: E

Appearance:

The Reha Zera has the appearance of a spider with half the height of a human adult. The color of their bodies is different shades of black, but their legs will always be tar-black. It has no hair on its body, and the exoskeleton is smooth like metal plates, while still flexible.

The legs are thin, with the two front legs being able to transform into hands with pointy fingers. Better said, the front limbs have hands which are normally in a spear-hand, making people believe they are legs instead of arms.

The abdomen of the Reha Zera is half the size of a regular spider. The head looks more like an ants head than a spider, as in having a neck. The fangs of the Reha Zera is more like those of a bat than of a spider, while the rest of the mouth is similar to that of a human. The eyes of the Reha Zera is similar to those of humans, except that they lack pupils.

Description:

The Reha Zera is amongst the rarer monster in the world and is treated as an urban legend due to rarely showing itself to human beings. 

Despite their threatening appearance, this demon is known for helping humanoids in need. It will scare away monsters that try to assault some unfortunate humanoids.

While this is a rare occasion, due to the infrequent appearance of this race, there are reports of the Reha Zera asking for payment in the form of fruits or other sweets, making researchers believe that the demon is not only omnivorous, it's also a sweet tooth,

There is even a legend about a Reha Zera has saved an unfortunate soul that was killed by an accident by spinning a thread to Hell so that the unfortunate soul could have a second chance in life. Nevertheless, these legends are vague and have no proof to be true.

Even so, the Reha Zera is treated like a guardian deity in small villages where it's presence has been observed. Observed Reha Zera has stayed true to its name as a guardian deity, protecting lost villagers from monsters and even treating their wounds with its self-made medicines and threads.

While it is protecting those who will not do it harm, it is merciless towards enemies, killing them with thread-based attacks and Shadow Magic. Some rare individuals even use Fire Magic, which researchers believe is connected to the next evolution of the Reha Zera.

Abilities:

The Reha Zera is a master with threads and Shadow Magic, and a genius with mixing poisons and medicines. They walk around the forest where they live every day in search of ingredients they can use for their next mixture. 

Their true expertise is to mix poisons and medicines. They can even create poisons that would be impossible to create without dedicated skills and classes for poison mixing.

Skills:

  • [Ultima Thread LV1]
    • Active Skill
    • The skill holder can manipulate the property of any threads they have contact with, granting the threads almost any effects they want.
  • [Shadow Magic LV1]
    • Magic Skill
    • Attribute: Shadow
    • The skill holder is granted the power to use Shadow attribute magic.
  • [Medicine Synthesis LV1]
    • Crafting Skill
    • Attribute: Medicine
    • The skill holder is granted the power to create medicines, only by possessing the ingredients.
  • [Shadow Element LV1]
    • Element 
    • Attribute: Shadow
    • Grants the skill holder the Shadow element.
    • Enhances the power of Shadow attribute moves.
    • Reduces the costs for Shadow attribute moves.
  • [Lesser Dark Element LV1]
    • Element 
    • Attribute: Darkness
    • Grants the skill holder the Darkness element.
    • Enhances the power of Darkness attribute moves.
    • Reduces the costs for Darkness attribute moves.

Lily's comment: ...Eh? Ain't this far from how the boss' behave?

Carion's comment: W-well, they got the part about loving sweets right...

15