Kigal-Note/Humanoid/Sprites: Blue Sea Sprite
292 5 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Name: Blue Sea Sprite
Rank: D
Type: Sprite 
Attribute: Water
Parameters:
STR: D VIT: F MAG: F RES: E SPD: E DEX: D

Appearance:

The appearance of the Blue Sea Sprite is not so different from when they were Water Sprites, but they have gained tattoos that represent the sea and water across their bodies. 

Description:

A Blue Sea Sprite is a different evolved form of the Water Sprite instead of the normal Blue Water Sprite evolution.

The evolution to become a Blue Sea Sprite is only available for the Water Sprite that has raised their [Water Element] skill to a level above 30 and they need to have a [Swimming] skill at a certain level.

If both of these requirements are fulfilled, the Blue Sea Sprite evolution option will replace the Blue Water Sprite evolution option when the Water Sprite reaches level 40, their maximum level.

Abilities:

Said to be an incarnation of the sea, the Blue Sea Sprite can create pure water with just mana, and it can create a disruptive force that can fatally damage anything in its path. This is said to represent how the ocean's change from calm to stormy.

As every sprite races at rank D or higher, the Blue Sea Sprite gains bonus proficiency in certain skills. In their case, it is a bonus to water-attribute skills, like with the Blue Water Sprite, and naval-related skills. The bonus is an increase of 15% for water-attribute skills and 10% for naval-related skills.

Skills:

  • [Storm Surge]
    • Attack Skill
    • Attribute: Water
    • The skill holder can increase the power of their attacks by adding the Water attribute and pressure characteristic to them.
  • [Water Creation]
    • Crafting Skill
    • Attribute: Water
    • The skill holder can create drinkable water of the highest quality through spending MP.
  • [High-Speed Swimming]
    • Passive Skill
    • The skill holder's abilities with swimming are drastically improved.
  • [Water Walk]
    • Passive Skill
    • Attribute: Water
    • The skill holder can spend MP to walk on water surfaces.
  • [Underwater Breathing]
    • Racial Skill
    • Attribute: Water
    • The skill holder can breathe underwater without any gills or other organs.

Lily's comment: Then, all sprites get bonus EXP? That's unfair! Unfair, unfair, unfair, UNFAIR!!

Garami's comment: They are technically weaker than other humanoid species, miss growing-only-by-eating chimera. Mira's only a crazy exception to that rule.

9