Kigal-Note/Class/Warrior Class: Pugilist
336 4 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Class: Pugilist
Unlock Requirements:
  • Having fought in a barehanded brawl 10 or more times.
Effects:
  • Unlocks skills related to barehanded fighting.
  • Positive Status correction to STR stat.

Description:

The Pugilist class may have nothing else than their wits, fists, and iron will, but they lay out all that they have when facing any adversaries. This warrior-line class, and several evolutions of it, are the only classes that do not rely on a weapon. Instead, they fight using their own body as a weapon, taking the brawl to the opponent in quite the literal way.

Pugilists can learn any Martial Arts skills, which allows the user to perform incredible feats with their bodies. The winning strategy for the Pugilist is to chain many of these Arts in quick sessions, forcing the enemy to buck under the large assault of moves.

The Pugilist can also train themselves in qi, which unlocks the Monk class after mastering Pugilist. Even if they don't unlock the Monk class, there is still the Wild Warrior class, which reproduce the moves of monsters or animals, or Brawler, the straight evolution of Pugilist.

Abilities obtained from leveling up the Pugilist class:

  1. [Close Quarters Combat LV1]
  2. 1 Martial Arts skill.
  3. 1 Martial Arts skill
  4. 1 Martial Arts skill
  5. [Quick Arts LV1]
  6. [SP Reduced Consumption LV1] + 1 Martial Arts skill
  7. [Hand-to-Hand Combat Enhancement LV1]
  8. Unlocks the evolution of the [Close Quarters Combat] skill to [Close Combat Mastery] in the Skill Shop.

Each entry on the list is available when reaching a class level of a tenfold. The first two items are received the moment one obtains the class. In the case of Pugilist being selected as the Main class, one will get the three first items instead. The final item is therefore only obtainable for those with Pugilist as the Main class.

Lily's comment: My name is Lily Terity! The servant of the disciple of Darkness and the one with the body equal of a weapon!

Garami's comment: Don't call people "disciple of Darkness" outta nowhere. It's insulting,

11