Kigal-Note/Class/Warrior Class: Musketeer
378 9 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Class: Musketeer
Unlock Requirements:
  • Archer LV40 or higher.
  • Having fired 1.000 or more Bullet-type items with Gun-type weapons.
Effects:
  • Unlocks skills related to marksmanship and the creation of bullets.
  • Improved accuracy with firearms.

Description:

The Musketeer class is a starting class for the special gunner-line that consists of warrior classes that specialize in using the relatively new weapon known as guns. 

As one cannot perform an Art with guns, due to the force of the bullet coming from the explosive discharge instead of physical force from the user, the Musketeer class and other classes of the gunner-line focus on creating and utilizing special bullets.

While other classes have their own style for using guns, or specializing in using specific types of guns, the Musketeer class can handle any types of guns, but as it is only the beginner class of the gunner-line, one cannot expect any greatness from staying in this class.

Abilities obtained from leveling up the Musketeer class:

  1. [Marksmanship LV1]
  2. [Reload (Bullet) LV1]
  3. [Bullet Creation LV1]
  4. [Quick Draw LV1]
  5. Unlocks evolution of the [Reload (Bullet)] skill to [Reload (Magazine)] in the Skill Shop.
  6. Unlocks evolution of the [Bullet Creation] skill to [Cartridge Creation] in the Skill Shop.
  7. [Magic Bullets LV1]
  8. [Bullet Festival LV1]

Each entry on the list is available when reaching a class level of a tenfold. The first two items are received the moment one obtains the class. In the case of Musketeer being selected as the Main class, one will get the three first items instead. The final item is therefore only obtainable for those with Musketeer as the Main class.

Lily's comment: Why even care about weapons? It's better just to use one's own body.

Mira's comment: ...Lily. We're gonna have a talk. Right now.

11