Kigal-Note: The Twelve Champions of the Ultimate Gods
664 59 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Twelve Champions of the Ultimate Gods:

During the great war of the Afallach Plains in the year of 309, the first of the twelve divined Ultimate Disasters, Bittersteel the Metal Disaster, ruined the war and threatened the peace of the world due to its integration of the Avalar and Groxlia kingdoms' secret weapons.

It was at this moment the twelve Ultimate Gods decided to break their rule of non-interference, with four of the gods granted some their powers to four persons that were present at the Afallach Plains. These four were the first four of the twelve Champions selected by the Ultimate Gods.

Abilities and Traits:

The Champions of the Ultimate Gods can be recognized by two points: their incredible prowess with the attribute of their gods due to their Divinity-rank Element Skill, and that they are in possession of a strange item. These items could be considered to be Relic-level items, but they are classified as "simply"  rank A items.

Despite being the representative of their gods, the Champions are not granted any special powers except for a number of skills granted by their god, given to enhance the Champion's already-existing talent. However, when a Champion is standing in front of a real Ultimate Disaster, their god will grant them powers as a means to exterminate the threat to the world.

As of the 21st day of Agnir, year 327 of the New Terrian Calendar, all Champions of the Ultimate Gods have been selected. They are as following:

  1. Ashrama, the Champion of Agnir
    • Race: Dragonkin (Ember Loong)
    • Main Class: Rajput
    • Special Abilities:
      • Master swordsmanship,
      • The Unique Skill, [Efreet, Djinn of Fire]
    • Weapon of the Champion: Laevateinn
      • A sword in which real identity is a cluster of flames that can take the shape of any bladed weapon that the owner wishes it to take. It can turn from the mightiest of swords to the bluntest of letter openers. It can also take the form of throwing weapons such as throwing daggers and chakrams. The owner can also temporarily increase the amount of mass of the weapon, or weapons if they wish so, by feeding the flames their mana.
    • Current Status: Currently in Solomar's volcano-range region, culling the Salamander-boom that's going on there.
  2. Helena Aquris, Champion of Lusalki
    • Race: Nereid
    • Main Class: Diva
    • Special Abilities:
      • Control over seawater
      • Supportive powers through song and music
      • Protection of the Leviathan
    • Weapon of the Champion: The Leviathan's Fang
      • A dagger that's fashioned after the fangs of the rank S monster, the Leviathan. Helena Aquris is proclaiming it is made from the real fangs, but that is just a sham, as the fangs of the Leviathan is larger than a two-story building. The fang doubles as a microphone, allowing Helena Aquris to spread her voice anywhere, be it in water, through solid rocks, or even in airless environments. 
    • Current Status: Currently staging a concert in the port town of Debut.
  3. Zerus Mortis, the Champion of Nirmer.
    • Race: Human
    • Main Class: Vagabond
    • Special Abilities:
      • Marksmanship
      • Covert movements
    • Weapon of the Champion:  The Cap of Invisibility
      • A cap that grants the perfect stealth abilities to the owner. Zerus Mortis only uses it when trying to run away or sneak a peek on the woman's bath. Said to be equal to an item of the god of death from a different world, a fact that may be linked to the stories of Zerus having traveled to Kur and returned unscratched.
    • Current Status: Currently en route away from the Yanxiong region for some reason.
  4. Galleth Dreormd, the Champion of Kishror
    • Race: Human
    • Main Class: Spear Lord
    • Special Abilities:
      • Master spear user
      • Unique Skills, [The Emperor of Spears, Romulus] and [Wawel, Dragon of Earth]
    • Weapon of the Champion: The Armor of Aegis
      • An armor that allows the wearer to move their body with only their strength of will. It has some limitations, but can still be considered one of the greatest weapons of the twelve Champions.
    • Current Status: Currently in the region of Velantas participating in a terraforming project for restoring the woods of the region.
  5. Varok Metis, Champion of Qulux
    • Race: Tenma
    • Main Class: Oracle
    • Special Abilities:
      • Demonic Powers
        • Kin creation
        • Contract Magic
      • Mastery of Light Magic
      • Powers of Foresight
    • Weapon of the Champion: The Orb of Precognition
      • The greater accessory a Diviner can wish for, enhancing their powers of foresight to stupid degrees. However, Varok Metis has already mastered that power to the limits of any mortal or demon, so it's only a fancy decoration for him.
    • Current Status: Currently on his way to Baoshi in hope of buying some gems to his collection.
  6. Garami, Champion of Alvatria
    • Race: Kur Kigal
    • Main Class: Assassin
    • Special Abilities: 
      • Demonic powers:
        • Kin creation
        • Advanced dark magic
        • Thread manipulation (demonic spider)
      • Unique Skill, [Hydra, Dragon of Poison]
    • Weapon of the Champion: Kigal-Note
      • A notebook that is impervious to any type of damage due to being made of solidified darkness. The book contains any kind of information regarding Terra Sol, but only information that is regarded as important enough to be added to a dictionary. It can also store weaker monsters into the book to allow the owner to utilize that creature's powers.
    • Current Status: Currently en route to the city of Baoshi.
  7. Sandy Frost, the Champion of Iksti
    • Race: Holy Ice Gift Spirit
    • Main Class: Gift Deliverer
    • Special Abilities:
      • Cryokinesis
      • Holy magic
    • Weapon of the Champion: Sled of Sandy Frost
      • Allows Sandy Frost to travel to anywhere on Terra Sol, even when he doesn't know where that is, or if the place is guarded by powers that exceed the Ultimate Gods.
    • Current Status: Preparing for the winter in the northern areas of the Enitum continent.
  8. Saron Mithral, the Champion of Helphahatur
    • Race: Metal Lizardman
    • Main Class: Divine Blacksmith
    • Special Abilities:
      • Master blacksmith
      • Self-designed weaponry
    • Weapon of the Champion: Smithing Hammer of Vulcan
      • A hammer made for smithing. The items made with this hammer will gain extra durability and perhaps an extra ability. It can also be used to recreate any broken items, even Living Weapons. The hammer's durability value is on 100.000, and it has a durability-recovery ability in the form of absorbing metal dust and scraps made from smithing.
    • Current Status: In hiding to continue crafting weapons in peace.
  9. John Due, the Champion of Yrlanaya
    • Race: Unknown
    • Main Class: Probably Doctor
    • Special Abilities:
      • Incredible medical knowledge and abilities
      • Unique Skill, [Faust, Master of Disguise]
    • Weapon of the Champion: John Due's Tool Bag
      • A bag that allows John Due to store all his medical items. It can also be used to make a workshop, or better said, an operation room, no matter where he is. 
    • Current Status: Wandering around Terra Sol at random. Currently seen near the eastern regions of the continent.
  10. Percel Lingver, Champion of Tharos
    • Race: Einheriar (Human)
    • Main Class: Squire
    • Special Abilities:
      • Master swordsmanship.
      • Unique Skill, [Gawain, The Knight of the Sun]
    • Weapon of the Champion: Sword of the Grail
      • A weapon named after the Holy Grail, an item said to grant the undead a new chance in life. The sword can channel any powers in it, making it the ultimate conductive item. 
    • Current Status: On search after the Holy Grail.
  11. Paraclia Maxwell, Champion of Order
    • Race: Falloling
    • Main Class: Alchemist
    • Special Abilities:
      • Master alchemist
        • Explosives
        • Potions
        • Magic Items
        • Synthetic monsters
      • Unique Skill, [Lost Realm]
    • Weapon of the Champion: none
      • Paraclia refused to accept any weapons from Order, saying her alchemy was all she needed.
    • Current Status: In Wakoku to study the mystic arts of the archipelago.
  12. Guggarog, Champion of Chaos
    • Race: Land Emperor Tortoise
    • Main Class: none
    • Special Abilities:
      • Rank S Sacred Beast.
      • The strongest Champion
      • Unique Skill, [Living Dungeon]
    • Weapon of the Champion: Treasure Chest of the Land Emperor Tortoise
      • A special Dungeon item that produces items to be given as rewards for those who clear the trials of a Dungeon, in this case, Guggarog's own body.
    • Current Status: Wandering around on the southern part of Noterra.

Alvatria's comment: This is quite the line-wait a sec! Why's that guy on a collision course with Garami?!

Qulux's comment: ...This ain't going to be pretty.

14