Kigal-Note/Dungeons: Dungeon Master
536 1 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Dungeon Master:

A Dungeon Master is an individual that has created a Dungeon, or someone who has inherited the title.

The Dungeon Master is the ruler over his, hers, or its Dungeon. All monsters have some sort of loyalty for the Dungeon Master the moment they are born.

The Dungeon Master can use the Dungeons DP, allowing them to customize the Dungeon after their taste. 

Some of the founding Dungeon Master's traits will be recorded into the Dungeon Core and allows the Dungeon to spawn creatures of the same race of the Dungeon Master or creatures that have similarities to them.

Also, the Dungeon can use the element, or traits, of the Dungeon Master. Therefore, even if the Dungeon Core and all the materials used for building it is of, for example, the wind attribute, one can still create a fire attribute Dungeon, as long as the Dungeon Master is of a fire attribute species.

The customization of the Dungeon is not limited to just its moments of creation. Taking the example from above, even if the Dungeon's attribute is the wind, it can still have fire attribute-related facilities with a Dungeon Master of the fire attribute.

Alvatria's comment: In Garami's case, she can make a Dungeon that's either fire, water, or darkness attribute, or a combination of any one of those three attributes, or all of them together, while still being able to create facilities of the attributes not used. 

Garami's comment: That's a lot. Don't think I can use them all even. Heck, what type of Dungeon could be built with only those attributes!?

19